Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,782 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor (248 Views)

Nigerian Govt Reopens Abuja International Airport After 3-month Lockdown / Can I Get A Free Repair On Pianoman For My Nephew's Keyboard? / Photo: Yahoo Boy Allegedly Uses His Nephew For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by ugaby: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
It was an unbelievable experience today at Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport Abuja. My Nephew was scheduled to travel to Japan to study on scholarship given to him by Japanese Government. Everything was fine this morning, he checked in his bags and got his Borden pass immediately he got to immigration, they purposely delayed him until he missed his flight. He never knew that they were expecting him to tip them can you imagine this kind of wickedness in your own country. I have really lost hope in this country called Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by Kriss216: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is what happens in all Airports in Nigeria, yet nothing is being done by the Aviation sector.

One of the ways we can fight this menace is to always get pictorial evidence. At least let’s shame them online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by daddytime(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
And he couldn't get the officers name on his tag to file a report?

Are you just going to tell us about "an immigration officer" here while the matter dies off?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by sholatech(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Maybe they latched unto his naivety.

If he has visa and got to immigration desk on time, they cant delay him too long to board his flight.

Was something fishy about his visa? The airline would have also announced his name over the microphone before they departed as a last call.
Re: Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by ugaby: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
daddytime:
And he couldn't get the officers name on his tag to file a report?
That was my anger with him. He got so confused that pick the lady's name. Right he is diverstated, I don't just want to complicate issues
Re: Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by Kriss216: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
ugaby:

That was my anger with him. He got so confused that pick the lady's name. Right he is diverstated, I don't just want to complicate issues
I understand his predicament. Imagine missing your flight when you’re in airport. It’s annoying and frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by ugaby: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
sholatech:
Maybe they latched unto his naivety.

If he has visa and got to immigration desk on time, they cant delay him too long to board his flight.

Was something fishy about his visa? The airline would have also announced his name over the microphone before they departed as a last call.
Not at all even the Japanese ambassador in Nigeria is not happy with the treatment given to him by Nigeria immigration. They are also asking for the name of the officer
Re: Nigerian Immigrantion Officer Frustrated My Nephew At Abuja International Airpor by seankafor(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
ugaby:

Not at all even the Japanese ambassador in Nigeria is not happy with the treatment given to him by Nigeria immigration. They are also asking for the name of the officer
can't he carry whoever that is asking for and point him/her to the officer?

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Debate 2020: Akeredolu And Jegege In War Of Words / Africans Wake Up. / Middle East Africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.