Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) (48217 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Oluwatenola Jermaine Womadi 'Lordmaine', Toyin Lawani’s Son's 4th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by daddytime(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
At least if you wan kolo, you suppose kolo alone as adult.

Which one come be the apprentice wey she carry follow body for the craze?

Na by force to mad?

Dem don even use bleaching cream fire the poor boy skin.

It is well.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Breadnote: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
funy stunts.for fame,s sake
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Breadnote: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
rli funy sha
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by King44(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, people that are tired of seeing this celebration are tired already!
There is nothing to celebrate about Nigeria other than we are still managing to be together!

Anyways, In this picture I see alot of messages!

The Keg- our reliance and economic dependence on fuel and how it's the tool the government use to cash out on its citizens

The Generator- Light no dey!

The Chains- Oppression and bondage

The broom- The party in power symbol

The young boy's pose- How Nigerians dine and flex even in penury

Bravo!
I thought I was the only one who understood the message

I just got to understand today that people are really tired, it has not been worse as this before.

Me sef don tire, I have lost hope in this country tey tey... If you can't make yourself successful don't bank on the gvt, you would commit suicide las las if you do
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Peppysco: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
NobleAngell:
Someone should tell that boy to drop that broom otherwise he will regret it. That broom is the cause of our predicaments today.

It's unfortunate you couldn't get the message the Lil boy was trying to pass. With the broom and the generator, he meant 'with the present administration, no regular power supply and with the gun to the head, he's likely to get killed by SARS or herdsmen anytime, stating the present state of insecurity in the country and the decay in the power sector. Toyin Lawani may not be a good role model but with this, a reasonable Nigerian can understand the message
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Franktom247(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Her photographer dey see things
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Gabe427: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, people that are tired of seeing this celebration are tired already!
There is nothing to celebrate about Nigeria other than we are still managing to be together!

The Keg- our reliance and economic dependence on fuel and how it's the tool the government use to cash out on its citizens

Bravo to nothingness

spot on
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Zetty177x: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hambivert:

Bravo to nothingness

My dear, u are a genius..u decoded it
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by pacespot(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
And then who dey censor that booty?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
NobleAngell:
Someone should tell that boy to drop that broom otherwise he will regret it. That broom is the cause of our predicaments today.

Hahahahah,
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by citruslimited(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Why is she always going naked ?
And she calms to be someone's mother
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
seeing dat APC broom alone .... angered me

who does that ?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by nextstep(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
For me this is the best depiction of what is going on in this country: "Future generation chained to generator and fuel tank, with upside down broom, while wearing mask"

Artistic.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Studio247: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
All this fighting for fame
No one can beat Michael Jackson,Bob Marley
Or coca cola .

The way people are craving for fame as if they want to be more popular than their maker

May God protect his own
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Lol. This bleached woman and her albino son. One can tell she suffers low self esteem. It is too evident.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by seguno2: 3:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Mayng01:
Nigerian ladies and nudity

For Nigerian men who are obsessed with s3x

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by seguno2: 3:09am On Oct 02, 2020
NobleAngell:

See below, in case you missed it.

Hambivert:

The Keg - our reliance and economic dependence on fuel and how it's the tool the government uses to cash out on its citizens

The Generator - Light no dey!

The Chains - Oppression and bondage

The broom - The party in power symbol

The young boy's pose - How Nigerians dine and flex even in penury

Bravo to nothingness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by TONIOI: 6:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Dis wan dey sell market wey don already spoil ( Rotty tomato )
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Priscy01:
More

You're doing well with your son. I have already seen your son's future like this grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Kemight15:
The boy go like girls when he grow up.
She's exposing him to things that is more than his age.

Abi ki le ni mo so grin
Lol and i use to wonder how the camera man will be doing
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2020
This lady way wowor. Use paint cover her True self
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Mayng01:
Nigerian ladies and nudity

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by officialenny(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Derange mother and sick children
I kind like the fact that d generator signifies lack of electricity and keg fuel scarcity
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) by aswani(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Without clicking, I just knew there'll be needless display of flesh.

Well na my fault, I was hoping that just for once, the topic would contain the name Toyin Lawani and there would be no flesh on show. More fool me I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation / Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Granted N5million Bail, Smiles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.