Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,677 members, 7,951,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! (9340 Views)

American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / My Spouse Irritates Me With His Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2011
Women!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by agabaI23(m): 12:46am On Mar 04, 2011
^ Have you been to the gooner's thread of late? grin

@topic

Women can be wicked
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by dayokanu(m): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2011
I would have been there to congratulate them for breaking the curse of trophylessness but ALAS they are still trophyless 6yrs running hopeless people
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Angolobabe(f): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2011
I am so disguised by this wicked woman, some people dont know what they have until its gone, she dont deserved him ,his too good to be with a slut and wicked woman like her.

I will advice her to help him get his papers and just seperate to have her freedom while he get his life sorted gradually and still spend time with his kid.
sending him back home is just too wicked and unforgivable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by agabaI23(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2011
dayokanu:

I would have been there to congratulate them for breaking the curse of trophylessness but ALAS they are still trophyless 6yrs running hopeless people
Probably because you lost two games in a row. You can still visit. We won't stone you grin
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by dayokanu(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2011
Do you have a trophy on that thread yet?
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by agabaI23(m): 1:03am On Mar 04, 2011
Was there a trophy the last time you visited?
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by dayokanu(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2011
So they are condemned to a life of trophylessness?
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by agabaI23(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2011
Before 1998 where was Bayern?
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by dealordea(m): 3:17am On Mar 04, 2011
hmmm, a game of football introduce, gbamu
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by dady2011(m): 4:58am On Mar 04, 2011
Bola (or Macjve01), you are a very sick, ungrateful and crazy woman who do not know what is good for her.  If you are so stupid and foolish to let this man go, u will regret it. Nursing is one of dirtiest Job no one want to do except blacks like u in record numbers because no one will hire u in any other profession. how dear u insult a man like love and take care of business at home like that. where are u going to find such type of men that will cook, do house chores, take care of the baby and love u? ur response to his love and kindness is to cheat on him and rub it on his face.

Those good for nothing Tugs that u are sleeping around with now will never do that, they will never treat u like a woman, they will get u pregnant, u will beg them to marry u and give them ur money, yet they will take it and dump u like a hot poteto. U are probably sleeping with Doctors in ur huspital, he will never marry u, u are waisting ur time chasing shadow. God help u if u get HIV/AID, u will end up a single and unhappy woman, then u will run back to Nigeria to beg him, he will refuse u and move on with his life witha woman who will respect him. That man should walk out of this abusive relation before u kill him, if u are not careful u will end up in jail.

you are not differernt from the crazy woman in this youtube video

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93BBNq5A64

Part2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONNcL1Rglw&feature=related

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by dayokanu(m): 5:04am On Mar 04, 2011
agabaI23:

Before 1998 where was Bayern?

Before 1998, Bayern had won 3 Champions cup and won the UEFA cup
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by vanitty: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2011
This story get as it be jare
''Bola'' acts like a single woman, she has a man that does everything for her in the house and still works, she cheats on him yet all he does is cry and nothing else.
If she wanted to divorce him, then that is understandable but to send him packing
Yeah right!,
Who will do all the cooking, cleaning etc. undecided

It is just a matter of time before the man comes into his senses. One can hope it is very soon.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 3:18am On Mar 06, 2011
may be the man shd attempt smoking IGBO and acting hard on her and see if that the kind of treatment she loves. who knows!, Witches too many for this Earth.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2011
Also, to be fair on the lady, if she keeps him any longer he might, realizing she is going to ditch him,  snap and who knows. the kitchen knife does the job pretty good enuf these days.

so folks consider the girl's fears and concern and the above , b4 offering your advice please
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 5:26am On Mar 08, 2011
dady2011:

Bola (or Macjve01), you are a very sick, ungrateful and crazy woman who do not know what is good for her.  If you are so silly and foolish to let this man go, u will regret it. Nursing is one of dirtiest Job no one want to do except blacks like u in record numbers because no one will hire u in any other profession. how dear u insult a man like love and take care of business at home like that. where are u going to find such type of men that will cook, do house chores, take care of the baby and love u? your response to his love and kindness is to cheat on him and rub it on his face.

Those good for nothing Tugs that u are sleeping around with now will never do that, they will never treat u like a woman, they will get u pregnant, u will beg them to marry u and give them your money, yet they will take it and dump u like a hot poteto. U are probably sleeping with Doctors in your huspital, he will never marry u, u are waisting your time chasing shadow. God help u if u get HIV/AID, u will end up a single and unhappy woman, then u will run back to Nigeria to beg him, he will refuse u and move on with his life witha woman who will respect him. That man should walk out of this abusive relation before u kill him, if u are not careful u will end up in jail.

you are not differernt from the crazy woman in this youtube video

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93BBNq5A64

Part2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONNcL1Rglw&feature=related

abeg stick with the bola
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by LadyT(f): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
angry

Shes a nasty person. Didnt he leave his life in Naija to be with her?

Hes left his job to raise their child.

Im 100% sure she will regret this.

She should end the relationship and let him decide what he wants to do. When did she become immigration? If he wants to stay and work she should do his papers for him thats the least she can do to compensate her disgusting behaviour.

Karma will get her big time stupid cow

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by SweetT1: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
LadyT:

angry

Shes a nasty person. Didnt he leave his life in Naija to be with her?

Hes left his job to raise their child.

Im 100% sure she will regret this.

She should end the relationship and let him decide what he wants to do. When did she become immigration? If he wants to stay and work she should do his papers for him thats the least she can do to compensate her disgusting behaviour.

Karma will get her big time silly cow

That's right, Baby. Tell 'em Baby. My Baby has said it all 'cause my Baby don't play that!!! And that's 4 real on the grill!
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by amyliajane(f): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
i think she needs professional help, cause this is abnormal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by cescky(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
@bola

she'z, u are grin

a physical manifestation of your father , the devil

i nor no say winch sef fit stay for london oo , ( i think say na only naija una dey )

either the above

or the below

amyliajane:

i think she needs professional help, cause this is abnormal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

she may be trully ill who knows undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by agabaI23(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
I know this Bola of a girl is a Nlder or at least the poster has directed her attention to the responses here.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
All she says is that she can't live with a lazy man.

I'm giving up as she is difficult to talk u.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by LadyT(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lazy

angry angry angry angry

How many men sit at home and babysit their children cook and clean? And still work part time.

What her problem is that she has the well paid job hes doing manual labour hes not a big boy.

Stupid cow. I hate women like her so much.

Sweet T let your fans catch you I no dey there ooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Freesia(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
What's the problem here? The nine year age gap or the fact his paperwork is not straightened out?? Why can't she just let him know she wants out so the man can know what to do next Nobody wants to be somewhere where their presence is unwanted

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
she has bought a plane ticket to Naija for the husband.

she said she is not divorcing him but want him to base in Nigeria while she is in London hustling.

she wud be coming over to visit with the kids now and again.

the man has given up and accepted his fate
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by obowunmi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2011
macjive01:

she has bought a plane ticket to Naija for the husband.

she said she is not divorcing him but want him to base in Nigeria while she is in London hustling.

she wud be coming over to visit with the kids now and again.

the man has given up and accepted his fate

Is this a real story or are you just making it up ? Because I am trying to figure out what type of mugu this man is.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by vivaladiva(f): 4:19am On Mar 11, 2011
its simply because of women like u that the father of my baby is reluctant to move to the UK, he reckons am going to turn into a monster, because for a short while he wld have to depend on me, live in my house etc

some how i dont understand y he wld think that, but then again ive heard of women dat just live to take the pissssssssssss out of their husbands especially if they control the purse strings

i realise that back in nigeria a lot of men threat their women like shyte or know a whole bunch of men that threat their women like used condoms, including their own fathers----fortunately or unfortunately they have also witnessed in a few families where there has been a shift in economic power from the man to the woman, and suddenly the woman turns to cruella deville

so i wonder which came first the chicken or the egg
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Araboy(m): 5:05am On Mar 11, 2011
Is this a trend among Nigerian women ? one of my friend suffered same ordeal on the hand of an other Nigerian(Hausa) this lady is   so wicked and ungrateful I don't mind paying his ticket if Tpiah would take him I know she is single and looking  grin
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 11, 2011
This woman needs to beg her hubby for forgiveness.

For the good of her eternal soul.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
Araboy:

Is this a trend among Nigerian women ? one of my friend suffered same ordeal on the hand of an other Nigerian(Hausa) this lady is   so wicked and ungrateful I don't mind paying his ticket if Tpiah would take him I know she is single and looking  grin

The girl in question is Yoruba but the man is Hausa.

@Buff, who needs to beh who for forgiveness ?
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
The woman in your post.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by agabaI23(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
It is better for the man. Within 3 months she will bring another man in and that one will be a parasite

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Court Marriage In Nigeria / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife / Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed With This. Stop Given Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.