Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Intimatedation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Intimatedation (215 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intimatedation by BrownAmadi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
I never knew I was a threat to the fake and opportune once that claim to be the present leaders of RYA and RTC

My name is Brown Chijioke Amadi

It was Monday 28 of September 2020 the so called RYA ruler and his so called CSO took laws into their hands and finally handed me over to the so called Elimbu division that cant do without money to intimidate,I was detained Monday 28 of September with tutor and humiliation in the Elimbu police station by one commander which claim to be my(IPO)

Tuesday 29 September I was charged to court just as I have plan to face the the injustice rulers of Rumuokwurusi both RYA and RTC but my taking to court was unnoticed by my lawyer,youths of Rumuokwurusi,elders of Rumuokwurusi and my family members,the DOP of Elimbu division was business convincing the good people,youths of Rumuokwurusi that came on my behalf that am still in the cell while I was all alone in the court with the injustice ruler of RYA and RTC but as God may make his way with the founding fathers of my community Rumuokwurusi a tropical rain fell just to hold some evil did and finally the good of Rumuokwurusi showed up

I was granted bail after much more of no prove of the crime been giving to me but another set up game came up there in the court where an arrangement was made that instead of me been taking back to the station I will be taking to Rivers states maximum prison yard,approved by the DOP of Elimbu division,court Clark,IPO and injustice rulers of RYA and RTC

Tuesday 29 September they took me to Rivers state maximum prison just for me to bear the name ex-convict but it was never the plan of God and founding fathers of Rumuokwurusi community, which I stayed till Wednesday 30 September in the quarantine section so after that I will be moved to main ATM,youths of Rumuokwurusi never allowed such evil to grow which they search round Portharcourt to make sure I was found and that came to my bail out of 150 thousand and some processes which where made
Re: Intimatedation by illicit(m): 4:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Pls repost in English language....
Thank you.
Re: Intimatedation by gulfer: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2020
illicit:
Pls repost in English language....

Thank you.
I just got a nasty headache reading this; @ OP, next time post in absolute pidgin and don't mix it up. angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IGP Bans FSARS From Patrols, Stop And Search Duties. / One Dead, Many Injured As #endsars Protest In Surulere Turns Violent / Activists Urge Suspension Of Protests, Ask Government To Fulfil Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.