Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,355 members, 7,881,302 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tinubu And His Imaginary IPOB In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His Imaginary IPOB In Rivers State (445 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And His Imaginary IPOB In Rivers State by Charleys: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Is IPOB in the south east?
Ever since Wike the wiked contributed to Obaseki's win in the gubernatorial elections in Edo state, taunting the jagabantis of whatever land, it's been one propaganda after another.

2. Next topic.
I wonder why no politician in office celebrated Nigeria at 60. Did they not sew green white green to wear on this day?
Only the poor masses and the gullible Nigerian celebrated
Re: Tinubu And His Imaginary IPOB In Rivers State by Charleys: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Hala at me

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Seven Takeaways From Naira Marley’s Live Chat With Police / The "Green, White & Red, Green" Flag (lekkimassacre) - Poem By Ifeanyi Aniekwe / Nnamdi Kalu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wike's Head (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.