Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This (7806 Views)

I’ve Set Otapiapia To Kill Rat Eating Rivers – Fubara / You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Yujin(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2020
J111333:
I'm moved though. Na food rats wan chop, they no kill pesin.

I'll rather catch and set them free elsewhere than kill them.

The world will be a better place if we live and let other creatures live except mosquitoes though.
No be chop mosquito and cockroach want chop? Though beautifully written, rats are undesirable and should be killed. They're designed to reproduce fast and recover.
Will you take a scorpion out and put in another place simply because it is it's nature to sting? You certainly won't because it may return and you may not be lucky again.
Most people don't kill bees and butterfly because they understand the role these insects play but same cannot be said for flies.
Rats are carriers of diseases coupled with the economic damage they cause. They are almost entirely undesirables.

2 Likes

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by fykes(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Anyiamaka:

1)I can imagine that.
2)Clear bushes around your house.
3) block all openings under all external doors in your house.
4) Improve house cleanliness by washing your done dishes ( kitchen sink, plates and empty pots) every night before you sleep, organize your food stuff in an enclosed cabinet.
5) Sweep your house every night before you sleep.
6) Organize every room in such away that all walls can be clearly seen and don't pack things to the walls; make every corner free and accessible.
7) Get a good rodenticide.
cool All rats will find their exit if you don't kill them.
Sweep the whole of my house everynight before sleep.... U think say Na 1 room I dey live? If that's a criteria, then theres rat in every Nigerian home

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by MickzyDonald: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2020
i feel like killing more after seeing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by 444crop: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Nna mehn na lie..... Some of Una dey chop wall, soap, raw egg, even enter freezer join ....which kind diet be that

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Onedance: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmm grin

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Anyiamaka: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2020
fykes:

Sweep the whole of my house everynight before sleep.... U think say Na 1 room I dey live? If that's a criteria, then theres rat in every Nigerian home

Ok. But there are no rats in every Nigeria home...unless you are making mine an exception.

In general, rat infestations are fought by improving cleanliness, use of rodenticides and blockages of all opening through which they gain access into the house.
I hope you win the war against the rat infestation in your house anyway.

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by ProphetofOdin: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2020
Rats that carry diseases around?

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Until the rat chop one of your important documents body go tell you

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Drizzy5001(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Rats wey chop my original jamb print out, na him u say make i no kill?
I will kill and burn it too angry
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Karleb(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Remedy is to buy a cat but Nigerians hate cats as well.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by blaquemyc: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Anyiamaka:

1)I can imagine that.
2)Clear bushes around your house.
3) block all openings under all external doors in your house.
4) Improve house cleanliness by washing your done dishes ( kitchen sink, plates and empty pots) every night before you sleep, organize your food stuff in an enclosed cabinet.
5) Sweep your house every night before you sleep.
6) Organize every room in such away that all walls can be clearly seen and don't pack things to the walls; make every corner free and accessible.
7) Get a good rodenticide.
cool All rats will find their exit if you don't kill them.
story story o
If dem no see food chop, nah ur certificates and other valuables dem go use groove.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by yaki84: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
embarassed
This can be liken to buhari's Independence broadcast. Stark rubbish.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by SpicyMimi(f): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2020
J111333:

The world will be a better place if we live and let other creatures live except mosquitoes though.
Easy to say, until the one that destroys your property not even because of hunger locates your house.

This post just reminded me of my need to get that rat poison today angry

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Laugh don kill me o grin
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2020
midolian:
This thing no even move me at all...

Of all places to chop, na my house devil come whisper to your small brain?

Small small
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by DaFuhrer(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

The rubbish tie wrapper sef.... I'll never spare any rat even the dead ones. I can't forget the day they nibble on my new airforce 1 sneakers just few days to xmas

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
but Mosquitoes too are trying to eat na? And the lions and the tigers and the bacteria and the viruses grin
Hahaha u have a poiny
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by regonline(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Onlinebookshop101 offers tremendous gathering of books in various classification of Fiction, Non-fiction, Biographies, History, Religions, Self – Help, Children. We likewise move in immense accumulation of Investments and Management, Computers, Engineering, Medical, College and School content references books proposed by various foundations as schedule the nation over. Other than to this, we likewise offer an expansive gathering of E-Books at reasonable valuing. We endeavor to broaden the consumer loyalty by providing food simple easy to use web index, brisk and easy to understand installment alternatives and snappier conveyance frameworks. Upside to the majority of this,we are arranged to give energizing offers and charming limits on our books. #onlinebookshop101

Connects with Us :
WhatsApp: http//www./2348051616348/
Twitter: Onlinebookshop101
Instagram: @onlinebookshop101
Facebook: Marvel Wisdom Words

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Fortune109: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Lol!

@OP, rat don chop your certificate before?

E go chop "University of" and leave "Lagos"
E go chop "First" and leave "Class"

E go chop your money, commot "One thousand" leave "Naira"

You never jam! grin grin

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by midolian(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Lol!
@OP, rat don chop your certificate before?
E go chop "University of" and leave "Lagos" E go chop "First" and leave "Class"
E go chop your money, commot "One thousand" leave "Naira"
You never jam! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Kudejo: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abeg who knows where I can buy the rat trap in the picture, it looks effective
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
I de torture one with fire since afternoon...
Leave it until it eat ur Eligibility original. kikiki.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
These new millenials generation will cause human extinction.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by drskyfly007(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
J111333:

Rat is a vector for the deadly Lassa fever, just as mosquito is a vector for malaria..

Why kill mosquitos and leave rats?
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Mosetgg: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by mightyhazel: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
oh.. op u just reminded me to get rat poisons i bought today from my pigeon hole.. let me go set them ASAP

thx op
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by MurderX: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
midolian:
This thing no even move me at all...

Of all places to chop, na my house devil come whisper to your small brain?

angry sad Exactly how I dey look this stupid wall gecko right now.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by skinny419(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why u no allow mosquitos live na...lassa fever and mallaria no be broda.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by tomaswatts: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Rats ate the buttons of my TV remote, ate multivitamin capsules, sachet of powdered milk. All those stuffs happened during ASUU strike some years back. The multivitamin shocked me most.
Re: You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
youngking22:
Rat way dey terrorize my aunty shop,eat ugwu,garri indomie,tear big sachet milk , break egg drink .maybe for other states, but you see Lagos own, I fear who no fear Lagos rats.rat way go see you no run because why, the belle too big pass him leg.

Lol that rat must be a rich rat in the ratties kingdom; highly respected rat of high affluence. Is the rat fat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Newly Elected 109 Senators / 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast / Ooni Of Ife, South-West Traditional Rulers Back Creation Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.