Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,284 members, 7,974,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Reduce Scammers In Online Business (opinion) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Reduce Scammers In Online Business (opinion) (208 Views)

Wallets.africa Are Scammers! / 7 Tips On How To Reduce Bounce Rate On Website / A Guide On How To Reduce The Downtime On A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce Scammers In Online Business (opinion) by Omokowa(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Due to the online marketing and transactions chaos going on in the past, this is my opinion to curb the excesses of online scamming that can either destroy one's business or give one a bad name.

I am suggesting that there should be online marketers association, I don't know what name they call it but anyone that want to indulge in any online business should or must be a registered member and any that want to purchase should pass through them.

Also, there should be links of these group with the rest of the world for international transactions. I know there maybe something like this but is it really functional especially here in Nigeria? My take though

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Nudes And Get Massive Giveaway And Free Whatsapp Views / Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers / Looking For Guest Authors For African Startups And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.