Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Can U Reject Temptation From A Lady Who Is a Friend Wife from sex offer ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Reject Temptation From A Lady Who Is a Friend Wife from sex offer ? (543 Views)

DON’T LIE!! Have You Ever Reject Sex Offer From A Sexy Lady Before? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Reject Temptation From A Lady Who Is a Friend Wife from sex offer ? by Sameazy15: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2020
I am deeply in thought now,it keeps became worse everyday pls guys i need advice on how to overcome temptation from this lady from luring me to sex
Re: How Can U Reject Temptation From A Lady Who Is a Friend Wife from sex offer ? by donbachi(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Tell her off before she tears u apart.
Re: How Can U Reject Temptation From A Lady Who Is a Friend Wife from sex offer ? by annford: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Firstly, are you living with them both? Secondly, have you been showing her some form of affection that gave you out as someone who could treat her better? Steer clear of someone else's wife. If a man got too close to my wife beyond my state of comfort, he'd definitely have me to contend with. If some guy had your wife hitting on him and you found out, what would you do? I'd advise you run away from the said lady and go get yourself a lady of your own if you haven't got any. Do not come between a couple whether or not there's a crack in their relationship/ marriage.
Re: How Can U Reject Temptation From A Lady Who Is a Friend Wife from sex offer ? by philips007(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2020
I don't understand French. Use English when writing on this forum please!
Re: How Can U Reject Temptation From A Lady Who Is a Friend Wife from sex offer ? by ashewoboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
avoid her.

how do you avoid her? by avoiding anything associated with her.

stop visting her house. stop calling her to ask about your friend. when your friend wants to come visit you, tell him you are not at home. if he visits unaware, tell him you have a place to go. this is an aggressive approach. sex is not something that you frolick with, before you know know it, you will have sex with her. imagine if she is now your type of girlcheesy. you will fvck her silly if you are not careful.

(1) (Reply)

Why?, Why? / Nairalanders....Please Show Me Love On This Particular Matter / Real Ladies And Men Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.