Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her (41265 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Thats just it dear
Zzor......
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
King44:
short woman let me teach you how to cook, the right quantity if salt and maggi every every
I'm a great cook ooo and you can't teach me anything,mr shorty,i will be giving you knucks while the lessons are going on but i will be too tired to be giving you things that your can't reach
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
Thats just it dear

I don't hate them...I just don't fancy that quality in a man cheesy
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
rottencorpse:
Zzor......
i laugh seeing your quotes,check your mail
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

I don't hate them...I just don't fancy that quality in a man cheesy
I strategically put the HATE there because I know they will come for my head for the comment
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
i laugh seeing your quotes,check your mail
I've replied
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Earnonline7: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
lets give it a trial
Zzor:
i don't think I will be lazy with pregnancy,im not a weak person
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by adajoe555: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No, not all men that can cook stalk their woman or even complain about their cooking. Your bf is just different.

I could recall whenever I cook (as a good cook I am)in presence of ladies (neighbors) years back, they'll be like, your wife food won't be delicious to you. Lies!

I felt any lady that feels insecure for a man that can cook (aside the stalking) doesn't know how to cook, Which is bad.

It's good for men to know how to cook, it'll be useful during their undergraduate and bachelorship stage.
I was blessed with a mother that taught all her kids how to cook. It was really helpful

I mentioned that in reply to Zzor ,

And I just shared my encounter with a guy that can cook. I didn't say all men that can cook behave that way, I have male friends that can cook too, but that encounter was really bad, and am not insecure about any guy that can cook, because it's actually good for a guy to cook, and not the once that will be stalking there woman to know what and what she's putting inside the pot, it's disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by King44(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
I'm a great cook ooo and you can't teach me anything,mr shorty,i will be giving you knucks while the lessons are going on but i will be too tired to be giving you things that your can't reach
things that I can't reach like what o

Short lady, come and take some lessons. Lemme first teach you how to boil water then afterwards, noodles cos you no sabi cook na mouth you get like kettle
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mariahAngel(f): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
I strategically put the HATE there because I know they will come for my head for the comment

Trouble maker grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Except when he starts telling you how to cook meals you can make even with your eyes closed.
That one dey Sha. Such guys scrutinize every mean you make and turn into examiners once you give them food. Some don't even feel comfortable eating what you cook except you cook it the same way they want you too.
Lol
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
undecided undecided
veraiyke:
I know how to cook....
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That one dey Sha. Such guys scrutinize every mean you make and turn into examiners once you give them food. Some don't even feel comfortable eating what you cook except you cook it the same way they want you too.
Lol

You know all these yet you still want your man to know how to cook more than you. Incredible

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
YoonSung10:
lies lies lies, she is tired!

Lies? The truth is that no one will experience everything in life, you just saw another new thing. I'm a better cook than my wife, I end up eating whatever she cooks and however she cooks it because I don't want her to feel insecure. Things are happening, friend.

Zzor:
I hate men that can Cook,them go get wahala

wisdomkid:

Lol.. a man who can cook better than you will ALWAYS taste and criticized the food. You can't just cook for them like ordinary men... They get wahala no be small.
No, I don't. Not unless simple corrections are counted as wahala.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by wisdomkid: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jaycobbs:

I thought guys who can cook was a turn-on for ladies.

Zzor, when you get pregnant, and start waddling around the house, when your hormones and emotions are all over the place; when you come back from a stress-filled day at work and you're bone-tired, then you would understand the value of a man who can cook

Lol.. a man who can cook better than you will ALWAYS taste and criticized the food. You can't just cook for them like ordinary men... They get wahala no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Yeraa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Learning to cook doesn't have to end when you're a child in your mom's kitchen. Learn from him,from Friends and dont be afraid to go for cooking classes.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
if say this then I get plenty hope, me that my sisters will just be pitying my future wife for me because she go cook tire after marriage,
my dad will not let me rest with boasting of how his cooking skills was what finally convinced my mother
I get plenty hope die who cooking epp
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Lovenaija4real: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
How do you know.
Zzor:
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by NUJABEZ: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2020
I know how to cook too, and I have run into problems just twice.

The first time, my babe could cook but was always worried I didn't find her food appetizing. Granted my cooking had more flavor and richer/multi-layered taste compared to hers, I still happily ate everything she gave me.

The second babe couldn't cook when I met her, but she liked how I handle food prep and cooking, she made me teach her all my methods.

The third babe was a horrible cook, either she burnt food, or she oversalted, or overcooked. However, she was very arrogant and always insisted that there was nothing better than her food in the whole wide world. We dated for two years, but in all that time, I only ate her food in the first six months of our relationship. After that, I handled the cooking or we ordered take out.

Yes, Nigerian women hate men who can cook. I think it's mostly because of the fact that they can't do shakara with food that causes the jealousy or anger, whichever you choose to see it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by NUJABEZ: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:

You can't feed me rubbish and shorten my lifespan. If the wahala that you avoid is because I won't eat rubbish, then that's a welcome wahala.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by NUJABEZ: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2020
Are you not a man or are you in a same-sex marriage?

PAGAN9JA:
Im lucky i found a match who can farm, cook, clean, do all household chores not just without complaining, but with enthusiasm and full interest in it.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Chizzychinny: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Having a man who can cook is a bonus oo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2020
NUJABEZ:
Are you not a man or are you in a same-sex marriage?

U dey craze
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Jaycobbs(m): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2020
SmartyPants:

Aah Ozo is that you?

Nah...
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You know all these yet you still want your man to know how to cook more than you. Incredible
I believe that anyone who eats should no how to cook. He must not cook better than me though
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Why will someone not be happy that her partner can cook better than her. Nawa oo. I hope I have a man that can cook and if he can cook better than me, good for us!
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2020
maasoap:

No, I don't. Not unless simple corrections are counted as wahala.

It depends on what those simple corrections are and how you say them.

The way a correction like: "the method you use to add salt just before the soup is done is wrong" will sound to your mother is the same way it will sound to your wife who started cooking since she was 7, especially coming from a man who started cooking when he was 20.
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by bukatyne(f): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2020
mariahAngel:
I will breakup with you and it is not about insecurity. I simply don't fancy men who can cook so well.

Toor.

Why?
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by bukatyne(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2020
NUJABEZ:
I know how to cook too, and I have run into problems just twice.

The first time, my babe could cook but was always worried I didn't find her food appetizing. Granted my cooking had more flavor and richer/multi-layered taste compared to hers, I still happily ate everything she gave me.

The second babe couldn't cook when I met her, but she liked how I handle food prep and cooking, she made me teach her all my methods.

The third babe was a horrible cook, either she burnt food, or she oversalted, or overcooked. However, she was very arrogant and always insisted that there was nothing better than her food in the whole wide world. We dated for two years, but in all that time, I only ate her food in the first six months of our relationship. After that, I handled the cooking or we ordered take out.

Yes, Nigerian women hate men who can cook. I think it's mostly because of the fact that they can't do shakara with food that causes the jealousy or anger, whichever you choose to see it.

Interesting, thread worthy observation.

It is sounding like 'Nigerian men hate women who earn more than them/well despite the rave about' independent woman'.

Nurture or Nature?
Re: Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her by mosesbola(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2020
I am based in Lagos

Akamariner:

Where are you located, i also had multiple numbers, let see if others indicate, i also have some multiple numbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.