Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,902 members, 7,935,867 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police (23835 Views)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Eriggs: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2020
No be small matter
Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Binarytimes: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Eriggs:
u don go create another moniker yesterday, still continue to dey shout everywhere. grin Oga na master anytime. Dem MANNA go keep hitting you with the truth, no matter ur hatred. Truth is bitter to losers. Manna, keep doing dem dat tin , I and oda good members dey for una oo
You see your life ? U don go create another account to defend evil.... Sincerely you are wicked, somebody like you should stay very far from me and my family.... You don't want progress and by so, progress will always leave you. In Jesus name, Amen.

Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Eriggs: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2020
I don laff tire o
Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Eriggs: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
u still don open anoda moniker to cancel dis same binary. U get time o. Na me n u today. U go open moniker, u go tire
Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Binarytimes: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Eriggs:
u don go create another moniker yesterday, still continue to dey shout everywhere. grin Oga na master anytime. Dem MANNA go keep hitting you with the truth, no matter ur hatred. Truth is bitter to losers. Manna, keep doing dem dat tin , I and oda good members dey for una oo
When a wicked man dies, there is festivity in the land.... Go and check your other mentions, many Nairalanders are happy that you're banned. Aren't you ashamed of this evil ?

Please don't mention me again, i don't want to be affiliated to you, just go...

Don't even pray for forgiveness because the curse of Nigerians, both those killed under this regime (not administration) and those still struggling is on your head and bet me, you will reap your evil.
Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Binarytimes: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eriggs:
u still don open anoda moniker to cancel dis same binary. U get time o. Na me n u today. U go open moniker, u go tire
Don't mind this Eriggs aka MANNABBQGRILL, he is just so prematured and evil

1 Like

Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Map1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Walinco:
can you lead them if supposedly they came out?..And,have you ever thought protest could work??
yes if people are ready to come out that is the only way we can ask for our rights but our people fear too much,we don't want to die but we are dieing silently through Bad road,non functional health system, insecurity, unemployment and so on. until we come out in higher number with that the security we be afraid to make any arrest of fire a shot and if it comes to a worst let them bring gun, many people have fun at home waiting patiently for a right time to bring it out.am not a coward and am ready to fight when the time arise I prefer to die for something than die for nothing.thank you
Re: Arrested #RevolutionNow Protesters Will Be Charged To Court On Friday - Police by Map1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Map1:
yes if people are ready to come out that is the only way we can ask for our rights but our people fear too much,we don't want to die but we are dieing silently through Bad road,non functional health system, insecurity, unemployment and so on. until we come out in higher number with that the security we be afraid to make any arrest of fire a shot and if it comes to a worst let them bring gun, many people have fun at home waiting patiently for a right time to bring it out.am not a coward and am ready to fight when the time arise I prefer to die for something than die for nothing.thank you
I fear no foe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / PDP Governors In Closed Door Meeting, Parallel Convention In Abuja [PHOTOS] / Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.