Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/2020 (158 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: FOR YOUR GOOD.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 03/10/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, October 3, 2020) -

*For Your Good*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for always making all things work together for my good, as I place my trust in You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, frustrate the tokens of liars in my life and make every diviner against my peace and progress, mad, in the mighty name of Jesus.

4.Father, please, arise and scatter every evil thought, plot and satanic conspiracy from the pit of hell, against my life, and let all things work together for my good, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me always see things, the way You see them and give the grace to look unto You alone for victory, in the midst of opposition and life's challenges, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your holiness and give me the grace to live a holy life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, don't let me ever give up or compromise my faith in the midst of life's challenges, temptations and trials, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to be a permanent carrier of Your presence, throughout my life here on earth, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let me never be weary or tired of doing good, that I may reap in due season, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and supply all his needs, today and everyday, according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Please note that If you want to be blessed from the above prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today and I accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus mighty name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Dead To Flesh / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 4 October 2020 - Deadly Enemies Of Destiny / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 14 October 2020 - Therapies For Lack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.