Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:16 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? (345 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
I remember when i just started seeing my period. I was around 12 or 13 years old i guess. I went to visit my aunt who just gave birth. When i stood up from her bed, the bed was stained. She called my attention to it in front of everybody ooo and i denied outrightly that i wasn't even on my period. Whereas, my skirt was stained as well and it was so obvious to every one. I covered my head in shame that day, lol.. it was as if the ground should open up and swallow me.

Have you ever been caught in a lie? Please share your experiences...

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? by bjprodint(f): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
i hardly lie,i tell lies to my kids when dey ask me about my age,i tell them 76,if i tell them my real age the whole abuja will hear of it,i have not been caught now but i know i will be caught some day.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? by Mood11: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
I remember lying to my mom that the money she was looking for was not in my pocket after she had thoroughly searched the house and didn't find it she grabbed my nickers and dipped her hands into the pocket just to bring out the rolled bondle of 600# cry

It ended in premium and maximum tears cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? by Kriss216: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mood11:
I remember lying to my mom that the money she was looking for was not in my pocket after she had thoroughly searched the house and didn't find it she grabbed my nickers and dipped her hands into the pocket just to bring out the rolled bondle of 600# cry
It ended in tears for you. I can relate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? by ABOVEDELAW: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
MOST PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY DON'T LIE ARE THE GREATEST LIARS.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught In A Lie? by veave(f): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Yes. Omo. It brings down your self worth. I still struggle with telling the truth at all times but if you can, avoid lies. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

When Should You Start Talking To Your Kids About S3x / Biryani Recipe | Chicken Biryani Recipe - Easy Biryani -biryani Recipe Pakistani / Why Everybody Should Have A Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.