Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,163 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Pastors Help Us To ‘cash Out’ — Yahoo Boy Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastors Help Us To ‘cash Out’ — Yahoo Boy Confesses (503 Views)

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses / I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Help Us To ‘cash Out’ — Yahoo Boy Confesses by FGInvestment1: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arrested Warri based Internet fraudster popularly known as Yahoo Boy has detailed how he escaped security agencies with the help of Pastors.

In an interview with vanguard the suspect talked about how he uses pastors accounts to receive fraudulent money because pastors are hardly suspected The Yahoo boy disclosed that elderly people in their mid-40s and 50s were also in the yahoo business.

“Some decent-looking men with families are also the yahoo business. “You won’t suspect them because they call themselves politicians.

You see a politician with no office living large. Some are yahoo politicians.”

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/02/nigerian-pastors-help-us-to-cash-out-yahoo-boy-confesses/
Re: Nigerian Pastors Help Us To ‘cash Out’ — Yahoo Boy Confesses by yuhsa: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
how would it be said
Re: Nigerian Pastors Help Us To ‘cash Out’ — Yahoo Boy Confesses by hisgrace090: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Many things de happen!

(1) (Reply)

Two OGITECH Students Believed To Be Dead After Indigenes Attack / Angry Mom Pours Hot Water On 14-years-old Daughter For Refusing To Hawk / Suspected Ritualist Arrested For Cutting Off Minor’s Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.