Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Would You Marry An Identical Twin. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Identical Twin. (4007 Views)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Has Anyone Dated An Identical Twin? / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Would You Marry An Identical Twin. by 4LAMMY(m): 1:22am On Mar 08, 2011
, there is no crime getting married to a twin, infact if u're lucky to get one u shud be happy. I am a twin and an identical one(i have a twin broda) for that matter, people tend to like us wherever we go and sometimes we feel embarrassed with kind of attention we get.
mind u, there is no 100% identical twins, i can tell u 5 differences that are very constant in all identical twins but when u see a set of identical twins for the 1st time u would think u cannot tell tham apart. the only problem is that u'll have to be very careful if u're dating an identical twin especially if they are very close and that is one big issue we face with ladies, they are very jealous of the closeness that exits btw us. so we have resolved to get married to anoda set of twins. Very funny, we don't stay together anymore due to work but i fall sick here in Lag my broda will fall sick as well even as old as we are.

@Obo boco
will guys like to get married to anoda set of twins??
our mum seems not to support that though we have'nt found any, lol
regards to ur sister!
Re: Would You Marry An Identical Twin. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2011
some how families are responsible for making life difficult for twins or creating a pattern that will make life uneasy for them

i.e mother/father always make them do things together dress them with same macthing cloths, it seems like they are not let to be individuals

hence when grown up they will feel that emptyness s/he is used to be always with the other one, the focus is on them two as individual than letting them

be 2 seperate individuals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo) / The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. / Can A Woman Be Pregnant A Day After Her Menses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.