Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried (2369 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by mikelangs(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2011
I have a lady I want to get married to. Her biggest problem is that she is older than I am with 2years. Meaning she is 36yrs and i am 34yrs. I am still trying to convince her, cos probably I want to get married by the end of this year. So Nlanders want do you guys advice?

Thanks
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by obowunmi(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2011
Isn't this ur personal decision ? Or you would like us to choose your wife for you ? I suggest u marry a 16 year chick, better yet a man. Good luck!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by obowunmi(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2011
@OP, I think she is worried because she might NOT be able to give you a CHILD. Her child bearing days might be over.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by chinkelly(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
wats up wit u and an older woman,arent ther younger girls willing? Smells to like she's gat dough and you don't,hun? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by Geolalisa(f): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Guy! follow your heart, our opinion does not matter. Make her understand that age is nothing but a number. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by InkedNerd(f): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
@OP: What is her reason for refusing? What actually is it about the age difference that bothers her?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by mikelangs(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Well as per where she comes from "the Yoruba area" which I learnt that when ever a lady is marrying someone younger than her, she is either very cheap or desperate. Thats her worries and also how is is going to face it with her people.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by kaycrystal(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
mikelangs:

Well as per where she comes from "the Yoruba area" which I learnt that when ever a lady is marrying someone younger than her, she is either very cheap or desperate. Thats her worries and also how is is going to face it with her people.

if no one tells the age difference, hw wud pple knw na? 2 years doesn't seem too obvious if u ask me? or she looks way too old than u are?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by horny4u(f): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2011
2 years is nothing really. She needs to live her life the burden is on the tatafos, Na them get headache.
Make sure u shag her well n she will be rolling to the registery with you.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by uniqueren(f): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2011
Marry in younger man 'culturally' makes a lady uncomfortable bt neva d less,if she loves u,then i gues that love shd be enough 2 conquer the age difference
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by uniqueren(f): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2011
And then u're talkin abt marriage here.if she's havin 2nd tot,then ask ursef if u can take the blame shd her fears(best known 2 her) manifests. If yes then gudluck.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
mikelangs:
I have a lady I want to get married to. Her biggest problem is that she is older than I am with 2years. Meaning she is 36yrs and i am 34yrs. I am still trying to convince her, cos probably I want to get married by the end of this year. So Nlanders want do you guys advice?

Thanks

Would you still want to be seen in public with her 10 years from now?

(1) (Reply)

An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date / She Was Charmed Into Marriage.spell Breaks After 7 Years / If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.