Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,860 members, 7,980,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (70059 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
achorladey:

I believe Oga Haddey understood what he was trying to achieve with the post you just responded to grin grin grin grin grin.

A perfect way to DEFLECT from what was already established weeks back.

ONE LINE OF THOUGHT na SAKAMAJE
JWs are clowns.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

These are stories

Why do the first century christians need a congregation?

How do you make others reason with you?
Haddey, you downed my morale already.

Typing long for someone who will still wait for His GB to admit the correction, is not healthy for my fingers.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

That night, it wasn't a mere man's wisdom.

I was 7 steps ahead!
I ironed it out already that I meant Angelic creatures whenever I say "Angel", not " messengers ", lol.

In fact, I hammered it before maximus, Jano and Haddey with the phrase "Pure Angelic Creatures just like Gabriel".

Bro, nothing can save your bro Maximus from either bowing to Trinity, taking his errors back, or accepting his line of thought was different from Haddey's own.

You're only seeing and processing with your brain what you wanted to see cheesy

Get the definition of Angels right first and you'll know peace.

Would they become pure messengers (Angels)?... Yes!

Whatever.
You wouldn't want to be selfish with this truth you found right?
So, how do you make others in darkness reason with you
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ken4Christ:

You can be born again when you come of age. When you know right from wrong. To some, they can come of age as early as 3 years while others might be much later.

3years cheesy... Torhh

I've accepted Jesus as my Lord and personal savior.
Can I atleast be congregating with Jehovah's witnesses?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
achorladey:
And what's my concern with useless and hopeless apostates? You think I give any thought to what they have to say

grin grin grin grin

Upper lips of GB.......

In this time of the end, Christ has committed “all his belongings” - all the earthly interests of the Kingdom - to his “faithful and discreet slave” and its representative Governing Body … The anointed and their other sheep companions recognize that by following the lead of the modern-day Governing Body, they are in fact following their Leader, Christ.” (Watchtower, September 15, 2010, page 23).

Lower lips of GB

“You may wisely decide against putting your trust in imperfect men and their fallible predictions and promises.” (Watchtower, March 15, 1966, page 168).

I don't have to remind you those who used their upper and lower lips to say THEY ARE NOT INSPIRED, went ahead to SAY they are NOT INFALLIBLE and cannot produce PERFECT SPIRITUAL FOOD.

Or the millions now living will never die SAGA

In the land of JWS you can never be TOO SURE. It is what the party tells YOU grin grin grin grin should you go against the PARTY by trying not to reject the EVIDENCE of your eyes and ears grin grin grin grin the head goes to slaughter SLAB

JWs fear Ex-JW ehn!
No wonder Max quickly put up a retreat notice board when he realized that there were ex JW here.

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Haddey, you downed my morale already.

Typing long for someone who will still wait for His GB to admit the correction, is not healthy for my fingers.

I don't need your essay since you don't want salvation for me wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

Nice strawman.
Little boy wants to shift goal post to arguing over the meaning of "angel".
I wasn't born this morning.

Fact: Your brother max attested to the fact that they will become angelic creatures just like Gabriel, you denied and said - they will only be like Angels.

One line of thought my foot.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

So it is soulish body that is buried ?

According to Paul the natural body is that body that was buried.

You will be exposed now, shey u say you don't hear English ni grin
exposing your deluded self all over the thread already.
Paul said the body was sown a natural body and raised a spiritual one, it was the same body that was sown that is raised.
Go and learn what a soulish body is

Is it so hard to reply which body the rich man had in hell ? To validate your claim that mark 9:43,44 is a reference to ressurection body.
where did you see the rich man in mark 9:43,44.
Jesus was talking of Ghenna in mark 9vv43,44 but you are talking of sheol of luke 16

Ressurection body is not corruptible.

" So it is with the ressurection of the DEAD . It is sown in corruption; it is raised up in incorruption " 1 Cor 15:42

Just accept sinners will have same physical body like Jesus. Since they are also part of the dead.
You are ready to lose your soul in defending lies.
So a body that is eaten by worms is an incorruptible body? Shame
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

I don't need your essay since you don't want salvation for me wink
The essay is not essential for now, understanding "salvation" is.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Nice strawman.
Little boy wants to shift goal post to arguing over the meaning of "angel".
I wasn't born this morning.

Fact: Your brother max attested to the fact that they will become angelic creatures just like Gabriel, you denied and said - they will only be like Angels.

One line of thought my foot.

When I said your understanding is poor; I wasn't insulting cheesy

If Angel Gabriel or whatever holds the position of a pure messenger (Angel). Then, the resurrected ones will be like him.

Grab yourself a copy of English premier wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

The essay is not essential for now, understanding "salvation" is.

Ok.
Practice it and carry it to the next church you're visiting wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

When I said your understanding is poor; I wasn't insulting cheesy

If Angel Gabriel or whatever holds the position of a pure messenger (Angel). Then, the resurrected ones will be like him.

Grab yourself a copy of English premier wink
Rest abeg, you are losing value already.

See the trash you are spewing. Throwing webs all around to make ends meet. You are trying too hard.

ONE LINE OF THOUGHT MY FOOT!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

Ok.
Practice it and carry it to the next church you're visiting wink
I hope you live to see what a true Ekklesia headed by Christ looks like.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

Whatever.

You even have time to correct these people. There's nothing you're going to tell them that will be correct in their eyes that's for sure.

Daniel 7:13-14 made us understand that “somebody like the son of man” was given a Kingdom, rulership and honour. Clearly, this is referring to Jesus Christ.
And there are several scriptures in the NT where Jesus called himself the “Son of man” (Matthew 9:6, 17:22, 20:28) who was given authority and honour(Matthew 28:18, Philippians 2:9-11) and also given a throne to rule as King in God's Kingdom.(Luke 1:31-33)

So ask them how the “somebody like the son of man” in Daniel 7:13 is different from Jesus Christ who is the “Son of Man”
That's what their fruitless arguments are based on—play of words and debating over semantics.
That's why I try my best to rise above all of that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Rest abeg, you are losing value already.
See the trash you are spewing. Throwing webs all around to make ends meet. You are trying too hard
I read anguish behind these words wink
Now, that Bible is not your problem but the English cheesy
Jws offer Bible study in many languages..
what's your primary language?

ONE LINE OF THOUGHT MY FOOT!

if it's a pain that this God's people are speaking in agreement. I don't know how I can help you
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

I read anguish behind this words wink
Now, that Bible is not your problem but the English cheesy
Jws offer Bible study in many languages..
what your primary language?

if it's a pain that this God's people are speaking in agreement. I don't know how I can help you
That's just what's giving them sleepless nights.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
DappaD:

You even have time to correct these people. There's nothing you're going to tell them that will be correct in their eyes that's for sure.

Daniel 7:13-14 made us understand that “somebody like the son of man” was given a Kingdom, rulership and honour. Clearly, this is referring to Jesus Christ.
And there are several scriptures in the NT where Jesus called himself the “Son of man” (Matthew 9:6, 17:22, 20:28) who was given authority and honour(Matthew 28:18, Philippians 2:9-11) and also given a throne to rule as King in God's Kingdom.(Luke 1:31-33)

So ask them how the “somebody like the son of man” in Daniel 7:13 is different from Jesus Christ who is the “Son of Man”
That's what their fruitless arguments are based on—play of words and debating over semantics.
That's why I try my best to rise above all of that.

He thinks he's in discussion with all these random churchgoers

it's so hilarious that he mistaken US "avoiding fruitless argument" to HIM making useless points

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

I hope you live to see what a true Ekklesia headed by Christ looks like.

Good!
Goan practice that Ekklesia in the next church you're visiting wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
DappaD:

That's just what's giving them sleepless nights.

what to do now? cheesy
Apostle Paul under inspiration said that's the identifying mark of true christainity
They can only observe this in Jehovah's organization .

Like someone knowing something is right but doesn't want to succumb to it. He would rather bring it down to lighten his spirit wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
haddeylium:

what to do now? cheesy
Apostle Paul under inspiration said that's the identifying mark of true christainity
They can only observe this in Jehovah's organization .

Like someone knowing something is right but doesn't want to succumb to it. He would rather bring it down to lighten his spirit
wink

That's why we keep telling them that if they happened to be living in the first century in Palestine and were contemporaries of Jesus and his disciples, they would exhibit the same kind of behaviour.

Because if we're looking at it from surface, who would want to associate with a group whose leader was executed like a common criminal? Or considering the whole Judas Iscariot saga when he betrayed Jesus and later committed suicide—who upon hearing all these would be keen as to join Jesus' group if one doesn't examine all the facts and realise that it was the only group approved by God?

These people think because their fake, watered-down version of “Christianity” is rampart and accepted, then that has to be the truth meanwhile the Christianity practised by those early Christians is completely different from the way churches operate now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2020
Blabbermouth:

JW 1: Ressurected men become angelic creatures like Gabriel

JW 2: No, it's not that way. They won't become Angelic creatures, they will just be LIKE angels

grin grin grin
Don't be silly. Those ones that say "I'm a Catholic o, but I don't believe all their doctrines and teachings" - is a fake catholic. Just as Judas was with them, but he was not WITH them (Unravel that). Hahahahahahaha

We have witnesses who have one or two difference in the totality of JW's belief. Hahahahahahaha
Them no dey carry am for face.

It's the infallible light from the pope, don't question it.
He is the only man God is using to feed the true Christians - Catholics
Hahahahahahaha
I warned you, you cannot last.

Pope: After the footsteps of God in the old testament.
Hahahahahahaha

Pope: Remember, Jesus said - There are still many things to teach, but they cannot bare them now.

Well, he has revealed it to the pope that homosexuality is not bad. Na love matter.

They are! Anyone claiming not to follow the pope is not part of them!

Their ACTIONS is louder than yours.

Anyone can say any rubbish that comes into their head.

I know.

Both JWs understand themselves very well... English is not their mother tongue, Dem go write am as dem sabi even if it falls short of the perfect English of Professor Blabbermouth & him Crew.

grin cheesy

Pope welcomes them Lez/Gs into his Church, ok nau, tell that to your spirit filled friend on this thread, Bros W
grin cheesy cheesy
1 Corinthians 6:9-10,Would Jesus Christ welcome them into his kingdom?

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2020
rottennaija:

I don't know why you people can't simply understand that 8m JWs uniting isn't different from 1b Catholic or 10m full life members or redeem members uniting. It's very simple.

Bring a couple of people together, group them and give them a purpose and you will see unity. You will even find them competing against the interests of their family members if they are not part of the group. It's simply called tribalism. Nothing more. JWs are no more united than Mormons or Scientology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx4GvzjRMx8

Bros, you know how British & Irish Christians were united at cutting each other's throats grin grin

You know how your fellow 'Christians of your Triune Lord' on both sides of the River Niger were united with one aim & purpose on the battlefields of the South East over a 30 month period.

Continue to DECEIVE yourselves
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 12:36am On Nov 02, 2020
Columnists
Jehovah’s Witnesses: What law-abiding citizens!
By Luke Onyekakeyah
10 July 2018 | 4:04 am (The Guardian Newspaper)

News about this year’s convention of the Jehovah’s Witnesses rekindled my personal encounter with this group of Christians who are largely ridiculed by other Christian denominations because of their distinct beliefs and conduct from mainstream Christianity. The beliefs, it must be clarified, didn’t emanate from outside what is written in the Holy Bible but its interpretation. The Word of God is so deep that one needs the Holy Spirit to fathom it. Only the Holy Spirit can reveal the meanings of the Word. Let me talk about the convention.
The 2018 convention is billed to run from Friday August 3, to Sunday, December 23 in 34 locations across Nigeria, with the theme, “Be Courageous.” In the Lagos-Ogun area, the convention will begin from August 31 at the Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses along Idiroko Road, Ota; Daluwon along Mowe-Ofada Road; Lekki at Ajibona Village; and Badagry, at 5, Assembly Road, Itoga, opposite Limca bus stop.”

According to the spokesman of Jehovah’s Witnesses, George Ijeh, the convention will help attendees to face the daunting challenges individuals, families and the society at large face today with God-given courage. He said you can clearly see that people of all ages are dealing with more anxieties and fears than ever before. It takes courage to face these pressures. He explained that the three-day programme consists of 54 presentations, including talks, audio dramas, interviews and short videos. No doubt, the theme of the convention is apt for the hard times Nigerians are facing. Suicides are commonplace. One needs courage and endurance to hang on.

x

My encounter with members of Jehovah’s Witness in far away Japan in 1987 made a lasting impression on me. I was invited to Japan by a university to participate in a scientific conference where I was to present a commissioned research project I did for them on acid rain in Nigeria’s Niger Delta. It was a very exciting trip flying for hours to the Far East. Everything went fine. The Japanese are very friendly with visitors. You are challenged to try some exotic delicacies that form their daily menu.

As a practice, anywhere I travelled, the first thing I would ask in my hotel is where the nearest church is located where I can worship. That was the question I ask at my hotel and they directed me to a nearby Roman Catholic Church. With the map given to me, I was able to reach the parish house. I went in and saw a man whom I told that I would like to see the parish priest. He said the priest was having siesta but that he could call another priest from town for me.

Immediately, he called a priest, who happened to be a Belgian priest. Within minutes, he drove in and met me in the visitor’s sitting room. I introduced myself and told him my mission in Japan and asked if I could be assisted to stay for a while after my assignment with the university. He said no that I should return back to Nigeria as soon as I finished my assignment. He gave me a ride back to my hotel and left.

Back to the hotel, I phoned a pastor of the Baptist Mission in Tokyo, a woman, who gave me invitation prior to my departure to visit them while in Japan. She said I could come and stay in their guest house. When I finished with the university, I informed her and she agreed to wait for me at a train station. I met her at the station on arrival. The first question she asked me was whether I have enough money to take care of myself. I said yes, because I was “loaded” having been paid enough money by the university. My intention was to have some time to look around the beautiful city. She took me to the guest house where I lodged. The following Sunday, she came and picked me and we went to their Baptist church service. The people were excited to see me – the only black man in the congregation. After the church service, the pastors had a brief chat with me and advised me to return to Nigeria as soon as possible.

I left the guest house and went for a live-in with a family I contacted who have lived in Kenya and know Africa. They welcomed me well and treated me so nicely.One day, I was alone in the compound and behold two members of Jehovah’s Witnesses on evangelism were passing by. They saw me and came in to talk with me. Having been used to reading the Awake magazine and discussing the Bible with Witnesses in Nigeria, I welcomed the duo as we sat down to talk the Bible. I brought out my Bible as we discussed. We talked for a short while and they got to know who I am and my mission. The Witnesses were so friendly. They encouraged me and assured me of their support. The point is that, out of the three Christians I encountered – the priest, pastor and Witnesses, it was the Witnesses that received me and showed me true love. That registered in my psyche."

x
[/b]
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

You can be born again when you come of age. When you know right from wrong. To some, they can come of age as early as 3 years while others might be much later.

The due process is stated in Romans 10:9-10 and it reads;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So the two steps are;

1. Believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead. Don't try to figure it out in your head. Trying to say Jesus didn't rise bodily already disqualify you from the next step.

2. Confess that Jesus is Lord over your life.

The confession is what seals your salvation.

And almost instantly, you will know that something has happened in you.

It is a divine heart surgery where God immediately gives you a new heart or a brand new spirit.

If you use to do evil things, you will no longer be comfortable.

The moment you do anything wrong, your spirit will condemn you. You will no longer be comfortable with sin.

Hence the Scripture says;

2nd Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

It is a wonderful experience. Just try it.

I got born again 1986. And it's been a wonderful walk with Jesus.

And it is a one time experience. You don't get born again and again.

Shebi Kumuyi & Olukoya you dey condemn no born again & spirit filled like you?

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 1:13am On Nov 02, 2020
achorladey:

@1
Upper lips of GB.......

In this time of the end, Christ has committed “all his belongings” - all the earthly interests of the Kingdom - to his “faithful and discreet slave” and its representative Governing Body … The anointed and their other sheep companions recognize that by following the lead of the modern-day Governing Body, they are in fact following their Leader, Christ.” (Watchtower, September 15, 2010, page 23).

@2
Lower lips of GB

“You may wisely decide against putting your trust in imperfect men and their fallible predictions and promises.” (Watchtower, March 15, 1966, page 168).

I don't have to remind you those who used their upper and lower lips to say THEY ARE NOT INSPIRED, went ahead to SAY they are NOT INFALLIBLE and cannot produce PERFECT SPIRITUAL FOOD.

Or the @3
millions now living will never die
SAGA

@1.
Is Matthew 24:45-47, Hebrews 13:17 and 1 Peter 5:5 still dey your Bible?
In 2020,is Jesus Christ still doing what Achorladey (A.K.A '$nake....') said in 2017 ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@2..
Achorladey Deceptive misrepresentation
Quote the entire content of that Watchtower here.

No disciples perfect,pls continue Wailing cheesy

grin grin grin.

@3
John 11:26. John8:51
King James 2000 Bible
And whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

"Verily , verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death."

JWs repeated the words of Jesus Christ.
Why e dey cause you sifia pains, Mr Wailer ? cheesy grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 1:58am On Nov 02, 2020
livingchrist:
ok they came to your compound and told you that they have flesh and bones right? I m beginning to suspect you are just clowning
Fraud Janosky what happened to Jesus body?
Shame on you, you cannot defend your organisation teaching but you go about condemning others or that are even be better than you.

Shame on yourself, LYING that "when Angels transform into human form they are not flesh and bones " Bros,you dull

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 2:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

I feel sorry for you. Son of perdition.
Shuooooo !!
Wetin concern Perdition & everlasting torture?
Ken, you have shot down your hellfire FRAUD.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Headache? Oh, I believe you meant - Leave us alone! I know Denomination is carnality, but we prefer to submit to the GB than submit to Jesus.

Yes! They all contributed in creating a slow poison.

I know.

If the fact that you don't have a single scripture to support denomination and submission to fallible men pains you, feel free to skip past whenever/wherever I condemn denomination.

Hebrews 13:17 and 1 Peter 5:5, Bros are you more inspired than Paul and Peter ?

Or you mean they don't know what they wrote?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 2:16am On Nov 02, 2020
Blabbermouth:

JWs fear Ex-JW ehn!
No wonder Max quickly put up a retreat notice board when he realized that there were ex JW here.

What's special about ex JW denying Jesus Christ @ John 3:16 ?

In 2017, according to Archoladey those who disagree with Jesus Christ were LIARS until 2019

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 2:19am On Nov 02, 2020
DappaD:

That's why we keep telling them that if they happened to be living in the first century in Palestine and were contemporaries of Jesus and his disciples, they would exhibit the same kind of behaviour.

Because if we're looking at it from surface, who would want to associate with a group whose leader was executed like a common criminal? Or considering the whole Judas Iscariot saga when he betrayed Jesus and later committed suicide—who upon hearing all these would be keen as to join Jesus' group if one doesn't examine all the facts and realise that it was the only group approved by God?

These people think because their fake, watered-down version of “Christianity” is rampart and accepted, then that has to be the truth meanwhile the Christianity practised by those early Christians is completely different from the way churches operate now.

My Brother, good morning.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 2:22am On Nov 02, 2020
Janosky:

My Brother, good morning.

A good morning to you, my dear brother. wink

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by rottennaija(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, you know how British & Irish Christians were united at cutting each other's throats grin grin

You know how your fellow 'Christians of your Triune Lord' on both sides of the River Niger were united with one aim & purpose on the battlefields of the South East over a 30 month period.

Continue to DECEIVE yourselves
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yes. It was the same thing when watchtower was allowing JWs bribe and buy military cards in Mexico while forbidding JWs from registering and getting a party card in Malawi which was a one party state. The result was that while JWs in Mexico were allowed to bribe their way out of punishment and harms way, JWs in Malawi were being killed, maim, raped so watchtower can have martyrs to brag about.

If only the JWs in Malawi knew their suffering was because of the Watchtower double standards and that they were raped, maim, killed for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (89) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / Abraham Daniels: Sacked Dunamis Pastor Blasts Pastors. Calls Them 'Businessmen' / Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.