Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday (39291 Views)

Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Flier: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jubaddy4:
So proud of my mum ❤️��
Dont disrespect your real mum

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Oracleforce: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fleshly:
This go pain Yoruba Muslims gan! RIP to them in advance

And when she is dumped on Tuesday, the Nyamiri crew will cry blood

8 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by danielsage: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigeria to the world
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to the world

Where as

Femi Adesina to Africa

Argue with your screen cheesy

Even at the sight of victory and good thing, you must should your true colour,

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Advancedman(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
dre11:

THISDAY

Why 2 African
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Go go baby girl...show the world we are the real niggarrrs of Africa

You are not a real niggarrr

Are you okay?
How can you refer to Iweala as baby girl?
Oochim.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Pigmy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
dre11:

THISDAY

unlike that other guy that was termed grossly n nearly incompetent for the ICC job.
the quota system guy
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by drLammy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
In a setting devoid of Nepotism and Bigotry.. How won't she have her chance?

Hopefully she wins... Congrats in advance ma'am

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Odingo1: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
May God be on her side, she deserve the position.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by PDJT: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
flyingpig:
Between, can someone help me with that photoshopped NYSC picture Kemi Adeosun used before she resigned. Where is she now? grin

-Kemi is definitely in London, where they hide under the “successes” of the 20th century Brits. Probably, doing another free online course to add to her oluwale certificates. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Ariyagist: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fleshly:

Guy village people are you ooo, better watch.

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by HalimaIsrael13: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congrats NOI

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Rareoil(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fleshly:

Say no to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Lamasta(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fleshly:
Tribalist spotted...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Hezmatosky: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
She will still loose las las. Just the same way I have been applying for jobs in Nigeria and loose cry

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Shattuck(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kizyte:
Someone like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala would've taken Nigeria to a greater height as a president, but of course Nigeria is not a country that is led by persons of great intellectual capability.
true I always wonder how a man like buhari became president I could list more than a dozen Nigerians with high leadership and intellectual capability.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Kingstanding: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:
You don't need so much advertisement to sell a good brand. NOI is a global brand, and a fine intellectual with a very outstanding CV. Best wishes Madam. This one is not a fairly used quota system lawyer who couldn't scale through an ICC interview.
. In the first instance why Buhari find it difficult to use this wonderful woman as a Finance minister? One thing I know about Buhari is he doesn't value good thing. NOI I wish you best of luck and congratulations in advance ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by kengoodman: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Why

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by Seebrian(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations in advance Madam Egozi Iweala Okonjo.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by drLammy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Advancedman:

Why 2 African

Cuz Africa is the future cool cool

We getting closer
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by writeprof(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Somebody join me to tell this woman, she is Nigeria's first female president come 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by dingbang(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
If NOI campaigned for president in Nigeria, I am sure nobody will vote for her, but here are the same hypocrites shouting NOI to the world.

Nigerians sef. The last woman who campaigned for president, how many votes did she get? Just insignificant.

We cannot vote technocrats to rule us, but when these same technocrats are billed to run for world bodies, we begin to clamour fake support.

2023, same Nigerians will start rooting for tinubu. Damn this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by ofuonyebi: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Don't you look at the products of her ...INITIALS OF HER NAME?
NO.I ....No .1 has no another meaning......just give it to the guru

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by John023(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
The point
Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by popesco123: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oracleforce:

And when she is dumped on Tuesday, the Nyamiri crew will cry blood

she tried to reach the level she is now, where is your quota system lawyer that was sent to icc. uncircumcised dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday by NSK4U(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dr Iweala, God bless you more!
Igbo amaka!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.