Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,557 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:02 PM

COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive (19766 Views)

Hostage Fears For British & Afghan Allies Left At The Mercy Of Taliban & Isis-K / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Seunpaul01(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Acecards:
He can't be a candidate for a vaccine trial since he already contracted it. Kindly look up about vaccine and how it's administered.

Guy, I know what a vaccine does.

We all know polio and how they prevent it in kids vaccine is the key.

My point is Trump is only trying to use it politically to advocate for something that can eradicate Covid19, either prevent it or cure it. You can't say he is not using a drug and some experimental antibodies as he is hospitalised. Remsi... something, the media is already promoting it.

Either cure it or prevent it, so far it stop CoronaVirus. And it is what Trump is trying prove, it's an edge for his reelection.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Buliwyf: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
Sorry ooh oniru.. your own suffering alone pass 9ja problem.. keep carrying usa case for head when u don perish u go go explain how he take concern u with the way they run their country.. ode. FEM!!

Lol. You don't even know what I do or where I live but you are acting on assumptions again as usual. Like I said, you are too dumb and can't produce anything remotely sensible. Because you are teetering on the verge of perdition doesn't mean everyone is going to perish like you. Stop projecting the state of your life on other people. It's just so easy to know something is not going on right in your life with all the statements and assumptions you have been making. cheesy

I feel sorry for you. So much hopelessness in one post. Lol.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seunpaul01:

Guy, I know what a vaccine does.

We all know polio and how they prevent it in kids vaccine is the key.

My point is Trump is only trying to use it politically to advocate for something that can eradicate Covid19, either prevent it or cure it. You can't say he is not using a drug and some experimental antibodies as he is hospitalised. Remsi... something, the media is already promoting it.

Either cure it or prevent it, so far it stop CoronaVirus. And it is what Trump is trying prove, it's an edge for his reelection.
okay, I understand you now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by feedthenation(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mikelarteta:
I remember how Trump was locking Joe Biden for wearing mask all around during their debate. Lol
when he returns 10 days time he's going to shred the Covid-19 narrative to pieces in his rallies. I'm just laughing at the people who are mocking him. We all know he's going to survive without issues and he will spend the rest of October bragging about how he easily beat the virus and how the leftists media hyped the virus to crash his economy. I can bet anything on this
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Buliwyf: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Miosendyin:
Only senseless and damaged IQ type of a fellow like you will be expecting people you quote online to know where u stay or what u do. Spare me the trash of '[s]you don't even know what I do or where I live[/s]' Na ghetto u dey stay. We know una type..

You are even dumber than I thought. Your ability to comprehend English is below kindergarten grade. If you are not dumb, point me to where I stated that you should know where I live. I only told you not to make assumptions about me and where I live based on your own experiences. And you have done it again. The first thing you think of is a ghetto. Probably the same kind of place you live right now. Lol.

Keep digging. I will be here to bury you.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Hathor5(f): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:
The Chinese have finally proven to us all that they can develop something that can last. Well, Covid 19 status is not a constant...that you are negative today doesn't mean u can't be positive tomorrow. There is a lot more medical knowledge today on how to tackle the virus, so I expect them to be treated successfully and bounce back.

grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Miosendyin: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Like you buried your so called mother right? Too bad you didn't recognize who your father was before killing your mother base on how she raised you to be a killer.. I know your type hiding under the internet claiming to be what you and your entire lineage can never be..

Buliwyf:

You are even dumber than I thought. Your ability to comprehend English is below kindergarten grade. If you are not dumb, point me to where I stated that you should know where I live. I only told you not to make assumptions about me and where I live based on your own experiences. And you have done it again. The first thing you think of is a ghetto. Probably the same kind of place you live right now. Lol.

Keep digging. I will be here to bury you.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by naptu2: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2020
President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. 
https://www.nairaland.com/6159213/president-trump-releases-video-statement#94585794
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Buliwyf: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Miosendyin:
Like you buried your so called mother right? Too bad you didn't recognize who your father was before killing your mother base on how she raised you to be a killer.. I know your type hiding under the internet claiming to be what you and your entire lineage can never be..

Lol. What a trashy human being. Your parents obviously have no worth. No value and no future. They didn't teach you anything and impacted nothing of value to you. That's why you are so quick to insult parents. My parents gave me the best they could. So much so I got a good education and job and was able to leave that country that frustrates you so much and has made you woefully bitter. So I understand your frustration. At this rate you are likely to end up a bigger failure than your parents are. Trust me. You have involved people that you can never measure of to in this conversation and may your pain continually grow. You will never be able to do for your parents what I have been able to do for mine and whenever you wonder why you will remember this conversation. You are done now boy. You are done. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Miosendyin: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Left which country Keep deceiving your keyboard grin grin grin grin grin grin ghetto child with brainless attitude. I can help u find who got your late mother pregnant. Just that u might rush to eliminate that too. He is still in my cage. Let me go feed him now.. until you gain your sense of reason I will introduce u and ask him to forgive you.. he sure will forgive u

Buliwyf:

Lol. What a trashy human being. Your parents obviously have no worth. No value and no future. They didn't teach you anything and impacted nothing of value to you. That's why you are so quick to insult parents. My parents gave me the best they could. So much so I got a good education and job and was able to leave that country that frustrates you so much and has made you woefully bitter. So I understand your frustration. At this rate you are likely to end up a bigger failure than your parents are. Trust me. You have involved people that you can never measure of to in this conversation and may your pain continually grow. You will never be able to do for your parents what I have been able to do for mine and whenever you wonder why you will remember this conversation. You are done now boy. You are done. cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Timiofak(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Queenlovely:

his has been clamouring for a shift in the election, and now he has gotten it.

the election date will be shifted
If the election isnt done before January 4, pelosi becomes president. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Timiofak(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nuel4:
when he returns 10 days time he's going to shred the Covid-19 narrative to pieces in his rallies. I'm just laughing at the people who are mocking him. We all know he's going to survive without issues and he will spend the rest of October bragging about how he easily beat the virus and how the leftists media hyped the virus to crash his economy. I can bet anything on this
I know he might do this, just futher proves the point that he is actually stupid, everyone knows that people age 65 above with the virus have an higher death rate, if he dies i pray he rests in peace, if he doesn’t, he would surely have permanent health issues, if imhe now comes to mock it i am sorry for him.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Kingpele(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=PoliteActivist post=94567995]

How come u people don't say same when your country people are obsessed with Messi or Ronaldi[ and u have to compare sports with national and international political establishment and government...Wow I can't believe you are like this
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
I know he might do this, just futher proves the point that he is actually stupid, everyone knows that people age 65 above with the virus have an higher death rate, if he dies i pray he rests in peace, if he doesn’t, he would surely have permanent health issues, if imhe now comes to mock it i am sorry for him.
70 years above have 94% survival rate in USA.
only 1 out of 25 dies from the virus if they are 70+
60 years and below have 99% survival rate. This should explain to you how overrated the virus is. I assure you that this pandemic will be dead and buried in the second week of November. You can bookmark this post.
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Timiofak(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nuel4:
60 years and below have 99% survival rate. This should explain to you how overrated the virus is. I assure you that this pandemic will be dead and buried in the second week of November. You can bookmark this post.
sir, human beings are not statistics you do know right ?, look up trumps take on the management of h1n1 flu, he said obama should resign for 13,000 deaths, same as ebola, 4 cases no deaths when trump said obama should resign, so you do get the reason for the backlash now?
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by Timiofak(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nuel4:
wrong stats sir, let me ask you a question, if i gave you a box of 100 M&M’s, 1 is a lethal poison, while 10-15 give you lifetime issues, would you lick the M&M’s ?
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by PoliteActivist: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=94596275][/quote]

Just listen to what you are saying. Trump's policy may/will affect your life. Ronaldo and Messi have nothing to do with you or your country, don't care if you exist, and will never affect price of anything that concerns you!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by naptu2: 1:56am On Oct 05, 2020
President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital.
https://www.nairaland.com/6160658/president-trump-pays-surprise-visit
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by mimilogistics: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Oracleforce:

You no pray for your President in Nigeria Nah Trump wey no need your pray you dey pray for....hypocrite no go kill you. Idiot
President Buhari is very well, hail and hearty smiley

Meanwhile, we have a business in the United States, so whatever happens in US affects our business operations, we need a stable government in the US, China, Turkey and Nigeria for our businesses to flourish, so we wish President Donald J Trump quick recovery sir, just as we wish every other President cool
Re: COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive by rutviksharma: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Top Ten Youngest Presidents In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.