Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Melanie C Melanie C (2020) Album Download# - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Melanie C Melanie C (2020) Album Download# (274 Views)

Download: Drake – Leaked 2020 Album Canadian Popular Act And Rapper, Drake Is He / Galantis Church (direct Download) 2020 Album# / Full. Download Halsey Manic 2020 Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melanie C Melanie C (2020) Album Download# by jorjelomez: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Melanie C Melanie C Full direct download link (2020 release) | Hot new download/Stream: Melanie C Melanie C Album.
Chisholm said of the single 's inspiration, "I've spoken very frankly about mental health challenges I've suffered from. Over the years, I've had depression and I suffered from an eating disorder when I was younger."

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1312443417167908864

With James Corden, Melanie performed the song on The Late Late Show and filmed a second music video featuring her during the pandemic at home.

Two months later, on 27 May 2020, the album's second single, "Blame It on Me," was released with the theme of the song "calling out tension in a relationship." Sylvie Weber directed the music video.

The eighth studio album by English recording artist Melanie C is Melanie C. It was released by Red Girl Media on 2 October 2020. The album was followed by the singles "Who I Am," "Blame It on Me," "In and Out of Love" and "Fearless," with vocalist Nadia Rose performing the latter.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Shatta Wale - Success Tommorow • Mp3 / Download Song Of Storms Sheet Music In PDF & MP3 / Earn As An Artist. Fame Or No Fame, Start Earning. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.