Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,166 members, 7,919,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Will Return To Arsenal One Day - Arsene Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Return To Arsenal One Day - Arsene Wenger (362 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms / Arsene Wenger Was Paid £11m To Quit Arsenal, One Year Early / Arsenal, One Of The Best Soccer Teams? Legends React - Pics/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Return To Arsenal One Day - Arsene Wenger by WinningGoals10: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ex-Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he is ready to return to the club "one day", having not set foot in Emirates Stadium since leaving two years ago.

Wenger, 70, stepped down in May 2018 after helping the Gunners win three Premier League titles and seven FA Cups during his 22 years in charge.

He has been invited back since, but says it was best to "cut completely" from the club after his departure.

"I thought it's better to follow from a distance," he told The Times.

Wenger says his exit from Arsenal was a "very lonely, very painful" separation and he currently has "no connection at all with the club".

That is in contrast to another of the Premier League's long-serving managers, Sir Alex Ferguson, who was offered a seat on the Manchester United board when he retired from management in 2013.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/i-will-return-to-arsenal-one-day-arsene-wenger/

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To Arsenal One Day - Arsene Wenger by jidamsel43(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
To finally destroy the club?
Re: I Will Return To Arsenal One Day - Arsene Wenger by WinningGoals10: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Bro!! Be nice nah cheesy cheesy

Na just visiting stuff

jidamsel43:
To finally destroy the club?
Re: I Will Return To Arsenal One Day - Arsene Wenger by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Okay...

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: I Will Return To Arsenal One Day - Arsene Wenger by tfash96(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
To finish what he started he'll be promoting them steadily to 3rd place instead of constant 4th place and before he'll win Epl Titilope who's in nursery school now would've given birth to all her children

(1) (Reply)

Messi Reveals Maradona Newell Shirt As Barcelona Won 4-0 / Goaloong. Net / Bet This Tip, Ankaragucu Vs Rizespor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.