Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,306 members, 7,964,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago (46302 Views)

Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by placeofallure(f): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2020
BiggyB242:
I know rape is bad, but the way these women classify rape is like is the greatest of all sin, even higher than that of murder. A rape victim gets more attention than a murder case, most of these women exaggerate the situation just to trend. You touch babe booby she starts crying "I was molested" same girl having anal sex with one dude.

This is the height of insensitivity! Please just stop! You are so standoffish about it because you are NOT a woman. Forget whether she does anal or BDSM with anyone else, it's a freewill act. Sex, not given out of your own volition is an ASSAULT! Even if it's just a peck and it can be soooooo painful. It's like somebody has stolen something from you. Do you pamper a robber who snatched your wristwatch?

First, you feel ashamed and too traumatised to tell anyone. Then you are filled with guilt trying to apportion all the blame to yourself why it happened to you and giving little or no blame to your rapist. Then you carry the burden for years for fear of stigmatization, our society being what it is.

If any of the victims finally finds her voice and is coming out, it's because they have healed considerably and wants some kind of closure. Let them do so in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by placeofallure(f): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2020
YorubaNinja:
In Nigeria, we all know 90% of the female students in Tertiary Institutions are the ones that sexually assault the male Lecturers for marks and stuff. cool

It's not like she actually sat and passed her own exams in school... we all know better, don't we? cool

She should STFU! angry

You lie! Go and read your History books very well. 32 years ago, Nigeria wasn't what it is now. This woman should be in her 50s. I'm sure you weren't even born then. It's people of your generation, INDOMIE, that reason like this!
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Las Las na olosho una be

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by ImaIma1(f): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2020
nick50:
I don't support rape but Nigerian women should learn how to dress decently and how to be at the right place at d right time.. U can't visit a lecturer in his private apartment wearing only leggings or short skirt without panties n expect him to respect u bear it in mind that 'the way u dress is the way u will be addressed '

So the 2 year olds and 5 year olds who get raped dressed inappropriately too. Don't make excuses for rapists. Even if a lady wears a maxi dress, a rapist will still rape because that is his MO. The dressing is not the issue.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by ImaIma1(f): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2020
marylandcakes:

This kind of statement coming from a fellow female is the reason why most women don’t report sexual offence, instead they choose to suffer in silence and end up taking to their grave. Even if it was 50 years ago does it matter?

Leave that moniker. He/she just makes unreasonable comments to get attention.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by YorubaNinja: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2020
placeofallure:

You lie! Go and read your History books very well. 32 years ago, Nigeria wasn't what it is now. This woman should be in her 50s. I'm sure you weren't even born then. It's people of your generation, INDOMIE, that reason like this!

Madam, I was gonna draw out my sword and go on the offensive with you but, you look middle aged enough to warrant a 'Shalaye'. cool

As a result, I'll be amicable. cool

You definitely don't know my age... I'm not an Indomie generation. I'm a generation X and, a former Associate Lecturer at Yaba College Tech for 2yrs. So, I know what I'm saying.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by nick50(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2020
ImaIma1:

So the 2 year olds and 5 year olds who get raped dressed inappropriately too. Don't make excuses for rapists. Even if a lady wears a maxi dress, a rapist will still rape because that is his MO. The dressing is not the issue.
..am not justifying rape but am trying to highlight some of the contributing factors
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2020
placeofallure:

This is the height of insensitivity! Please just stop! You are so standoffish about it because you are NOT a woman. Forget whether she does anal or BDSM with anyone else, it's a freewill act. Sex, not given out of your own volition is an ASSAULT! Even if it's just a peck and it can be soooooo painful. It's like somebody has stolen something from you. Do you pamper a robber who snatched your wristwatch?

First, you feel ashamed and too traumatised to tell anyone. Then you are filled with guilt trying to apportion all the blame to yourself why it happened to you and giving little or no blame to your rapist. Then you carry the burden for years for fear of stigmatization, our society being what it is.

If any of the victims finally finds her voice and is coming out, it's because they have healed considerably and wants some kind of closure. Let them do so in peace.

I never said is not a crime, I have come to understands it gets more attention than worst crime.

I saw a video of a guy who was caught peeping on a little girl that was changing her cloth. The guys a creep but the way the mother of girl was acting it was like the guy wiped her whole family.

This reason I respect myself a lot when it comes to issues concerning women, all they have to do is to cry out molestation or rape the whole world will be on you without even listening to your side of the story.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by nick50(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2020
ImaIma1:

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by ImaIma1(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
nick50:
..am not justifying rape but am trying to highlight some of the contributing factors

Dressing doesn't get a girl raped. Ok let me ask you. Have you ever seen a girl dressed scantily or sexually provocatively? Did you rape her?

A rapist will rape someone that is wearing a turtleneck long sleeve free dress to the ankles because that's what he does. Some people just use the indecent dressing as a cover up.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Oturatetuala(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2020
grin
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by tony9k: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2020
BiggyB242:
I know rape is bad, but the way these women classify rape is like is the greatest of all sin, even higher than that of murder. A rape victim gets more attention than a murder case, most of these women exaggerate the situation just to trend. You touch babe booby she starts crying "I was molested" same girl having anal sex with one dude.

You don't seem to get it, The fact that a girl has anal with someone doesn't mean that she can't be raped by another. Seek for knowledge of what rape and sexual harassment is.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
She would have us believe that the sexual encounter had not been consensual. She willingly traded her body for academic grades and today she's playing saint and hoping that her former lecturer would be prosecuted for an offence she had willingly played a part in at the time.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by EPO246: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2020
BIG LIE!
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by petitejolie(f): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Man pikin don dey old. See flesh and blood twins actress Jesse/Jackie. The cry cry baby of nollywood in the 90s. She saying the truth that whatever u sow u will reap.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
tony9k:

You don't seem to get it, The fact that a girl has anal with someone doesn't mean that she can't be raped by another. Seek for knowledge of what rape and sexual harassment is.

My bone of contention is rape/molestation victim gets more attention than murder cases.

Like in the western world killing a Dog gets more attention than killing a black man.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Oshowfreetv: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Self acclaimed journalist Kemi Olunloyo Reveals the secret source of Kiddwaya dad wealth Terry Waya

Watch Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpErrbGjyGE
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Harmlesspill(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad....

That shit is evil
Having an erection for a woman who is not happy is even a bad thing not to talk of penetrating her when probably she is in tears
But collecting money from men and playing them is heavenly??
Abeg today na Sunday,, avoid my insult....
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
heendrix:
Madam no one cares if ur pussy was ripped off into two equal halves

Do females know how stupid they sound coming up with cock and bull stories as this
When and if you have daughters, you would have reasoned otherwise.
Must rape victims, keep mute? Learn support building of a society. Not being a wrong jurist, from the purview of building a sane society.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by heendrix(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

When and if you have daughters, you would have reasoned otherwise.
Must rape victims, keep mute? Learn support building of a society. Not being a wrong jurist, from the purview of building a sane society.

Not after 3decades of the Aftermath

That's crazy dude
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by placeofallure(f): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Madam, I was gonna draw out my sword and go on the offensive with you but, you look middle aged enough to warrant a 'Shalaye'. cool

As a result, I'll be amicable. cool

You definitely don't know my age... I'm not an Indomie generation. I'm a generation X and, a former Associate Lecturer at Yaba College Tech for 2yrs. So, I know what I'm saying.

Good! Then you should know better. Or you are on the defensive probably because you have been a lecturer like the accused. See, truth be told, many lecturers are randy he-goats.
I was a teenager when I entered the University, I was 18 but I looked 14. A lecturer had the mind to attempt to sleep with me. I was your typical church girl, body yet to develop, didn't even have the luxury to buy any suggestive clothings, what I wear is what I left the house with. Yet 3 old fools were seriously on my case. It's not all the time that women lure them. Many of them are paedophiles, philanderers, evil!

The only time I am sure I could commit murder is if I catch a randy goat with my daughter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid / Cameron Okoye Dancing At Davido's Daughter's Birthday (Video) / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.