Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,272 members, 7,887,792 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) (68756 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Blocboy: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

Guy stop justifying yahoo. If they like let them give every Nigerian money, that doesn't make it right. What happens to the victims they got the money from? If yahoo boys no dey, businesses like car dealership, real estate, shipping and all other businesses will still flourish. Nigerians outside the country are the ones facing the stigma of being Nigerian because of the high rate of scammers from Nigeria.
who will flourish??...the big time yahoo boys that have been scamming the country since 1960 from dangote down to adeleke to otedola all were children or relatives to people in power while the remaining 80% try to survive to eat daily
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by tragergeorge(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2020
Or11:

So because the victim don't commit suicide it's okay to steal their money? SMH
Wish I could have a phone conversation with you,,
I understand your point and I not trying to justify stealing. ...
It just sucks when people who wanna work can't get a job ,,next thing you'll label them lazy,,,
Our system is bleeped,I'm no justifying Yahoo but brov,,,boys no get any better choice....

Look am na bros,,,did you see what our govt was sharing as parliatives during the lockdown
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Or11: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2020
tragergeorge:

Wish I could have a phone conversation with you,,
I understand your point and I not trying to justify stealing. ...
It just sucks when people who wanna work can't get a job ,,next thing you'll label them lazy,,,
Our system is bleeped,I'm no justifying Yahoo but brov,,,boys no get any better choice....

Look am na bros,,,did you see what our govt was sharing as parliatives during the lockdown

Being an agent is a job anyone with a smartphone can get and start immediately and the good thing is there are many departments of agency. Shipping, real estate, cars, stocks/shares etc.

Bad as e bad, they become an apprentice in mechanic, electrician, carpentry, shoe or bag making etc do something legit, something in demand and improve on it but they are lazy and they don't want to do the hard work, they prefer duping people online.

Yes the system is effed but people are making money legally, starting small businesses without paying taxes for the first year. That effed system has it's advantages.

There is no justification for fraud my brother, none.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by neurowale001(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Nigerians Stand Up for your Rights, Protest and Take Actions till your get results or Continue to Suffer and wail and smile!
Police have been killing Innocent Civilians since before I was Born, when will it change?

I need 30 Tonne Tippers for hire, as many units as possible, Budget is 100k/trip
.. Is the tippers offer still valid?? If yes, what's your location??
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by tragergeorge(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Or11:

Being an agent is a job anyone with a smartphone can get and start immediately and the good thing is there are many departments of agency. Shipping, real estate, cars, stocks/shares etc.

Bad as e bad, they become an apprentice in mechanic, electrician, carpentry, shoe or bag making etc do something legit, something in demand and improve on it but they are lazy and they don't want to do the hard work, they prefer duping people online.

Yes the system is effed but people are making money legally, starting small businesses without paying taxes for the first year. That effed system has it's advantages.

There is no justification for fraud my brother, none.
suffer no be sugar my brother,,,
Person no see food chop go fit go do apprentice work
You sounding like no b 9ja you de,,,
The number of beggers wen de Lagos many pass the rich persons in this country,,,
Even the beggars na the Yahoo boys de Vasa Dem well,,
Your concern is asking your fuckingg SARS to go start shooting the politicians wen put people for begging ,,,lots of people had gone on depression comiited sucide,,,
Some borrowed money to start business, business crumble,,
My guy no de cry oyibo cry when you never fit cry your own cry here
The bullets should be pointed at your government for giving boys no choice,,,
Correct the system of the government you correct the street okay....
What happened to that guy should have been the portion of the politicians okay....
Cry your cry make oyibo cry their cry....

All the legit crap you spilling out,,you didn't mention one single thing from the government,all you saying is everyone should go fight for thierself,,,,

You in no position to wish any Yahoo boy death cos their money go still join wetin make you de rake say you de do legit business
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
neurowale001:
.. Is the tippers offer still valid?? If yes, what's your location??
Yes, Lagos.

Cc: Blyzz Tonitoniton

Location is Lagos most Jobs are within Lag and Ogun state areas Come to my WhatsApp pls and let's talk, whatsapp chat link in my signature, just one click away

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by pappy0080: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Or11:

I read through your profile. You have denied visa for USA, UK and Canada many times. Do you want to know why? Because of the people like yahoo boys who make other nations disrespect your citizens. You better sit and think properly. You think those countries will give a damn if a Nigerian fraudster is killed while trying to escape justice?

Lol... so you had to check my profile before replying? I wasn't denied those countries Visas you mentioned. I only made some enquiries on the Canada Visa section 3 years ago about a family visa application error my wife submitted. I have been to the US, UK and many western countries several times and I still have UK visa valid for 10 yrs and US visa renewed last year. Using visa refusal to justify SARS harassment and extrajudicial killing is very wrong. For your information, I am not a hustler or yahoo guy, I have 4 kids, 1 is a US citizen and the other born in the UK. Next time use matters that relate to the contents of any discussion to substantiate your facts and not profile information.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by crafteck(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
typicalgamer:

What about our politicians how will they die ?

You mentality low

When you and I both know they're worse thing's in the country than yahoo boys

Den don collect hin gf

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by typicalgamer(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
crafteck:

Den don collect hin gf

Hahahahahaha

Them use his girl take catch cruise
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Rapfrick(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Nigerians Stand Up for your Rights, Protest and Take Actions till your get results or Continue to Suffer and wail and smile!
Police have been killing Innocent Civilians since before I was Born, when will it change?

I need 30 Tonne Tippers for hire, as many units as possible, Budget is 100k/trip
where is the site located
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Shegunz: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Only Biafra can save you eventually!! The problem isn't SARS but Nigeria creation!!
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Can you see this thread now? Those who encourage extrajudicial killings! Can you see this thread now?
It did not start in Lekki o ! This is another young man that some concluded extra judicial killing is the right way
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by DKM123: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
The irony. Armed robbery and murder perpetuated by those mandated to stop crime. I hope they were caught. This protest will change things.

Although I do not support Fraud though. I remember as a child when there was a high rate of kidnapping of oyibo people starting from the oil creeks and Nigerians cheered the kidnappers on. Then they moved on to the city kidnapping this white men and then the whole country. Then the whit men starting moving with extra security but the kidnappers after tasting blood money couldn't just switch off like a bulb and so faced the Nigerian people kidnapping even their own relatives..

Same way I stand against do yahoo yahoo now because after collecting oyibo people's money, they will taste the Lexus and the benz and the lifestyle and at that age, they have already tasted blood money and cant go back. The thing is that as they grow OLDER, "collecting from the streets" is no longer a big deal and they start "collecting" from every one around them including you that is hailing them now. Have you ever thought what the present yahooboys will be doing in 20 years time seeing that this is the only job they know? Meanwhile, there is a daily influx of new set of 16/17 year old kids going into yahoo and abandoning education and their other talents. I blame the evil leaders though.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
visiondee:
This is just so bad, SARS and NPF in general needs total reform. There must be STOP to this brutality and maiming of life.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.