Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

It Is Only What God Does That Lasts Forever. The Bad Situations You May Be Going - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Only What God Does That Lasts Forever. The Bad Situations You May Be Going (135 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only What God Does That Lasts Forever. The Bad Situations You May Be Going by uchkochi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
It Is Only What God Does That Lasts Forever. The bad situations you may be going through is not permanent.

I bring a message of hope your way at this special time. I want you to know that it is only what God does that lasts forever. The pain you may be going through is temporal, don't lose hope, it will be over and you will GO OVER. Ecclesiastes 3:14 confirms this.

If you give up you may conclude your case before it ends. Stay strong your victory is closer than you can imagine. Raise your head up in hope, something great is just about to happen, your joy is just about to be complete.

I am rejoicing on your behalf because I can see the hand of God resting on you. Start giving God thanks.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 8 October 2020 - Dealing With The Tragedy / Block That Channel II / The Best Option Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.