Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer (92488 Views)

Fact-Check: Did Niger-Delta Avengers Have A Gun Battle With Naval Personnel? / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

He has married 1st, 2nd 3rd and now 4th wife
Nah,he is definitely the problem
If a woman has married more than 3 times, what will you say about such a woman?

Na ur problem be that. U go just dey argue unnecessarily. Ffk get problem too, all of us know dat one, so wat else u wan mention again? Upon all the people mentioned in the story to do ur own investigation too, u still dey blame ffk. Why d olosho albino queen family and friends no support her? Why d family and friends of the people mentioned no react against ffk? Abi kemi olunoyo and SR dey lie against her? Abi d police station will keep quiet if ffk dey lie? Abeg make u reason well. Dey tink straight abeg
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Okey2010: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Give a dog a bad name and hang it, when you were hammering her pussy she was not mad when she gave you beautiful kids she was OK now she is mad FFK is confused man. Yoruba as a race is very stupid
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by VirginSearcher(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

[s]All of dem at twitter dey tell you say be mumu idiot. Na to describe your idiocy level wey no dey redeemable. Why you be idiot na? Wetin happen sef? I go know whether you be idiot or not, just tell me. No let nairalanders see u as idiot wey u be for twitter, so maintain yasef. I no understand that idiot wey u be sef, how e take happen sef? U fit be idiot true true o. Sha reply if u no be idiot wey u be. Thank you[/s]
It wasn't used on me rather to others, while reading comments between Wizkid n Buhari I see people defending him calling those who opposed his view on the govt as didirin that's why I asked. don't know what u saying
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Na ur problem be that. U go just dey argue unnecessarily. Ffk get problem too, all of us know dat one, so wat else u wan mention again? Upon all the people mentioned in the story to do ur own investigation too, u still dey blame ffk. Why d olosho albino queen family and friends no support her? Why d family and friends of the people mentioned no react against ffk? Abi kemi olunoyo and SR dey lie against her? Abi d police station will keep quiet if ffk dey lie? Abeg make u reason well. Dey tink straight abeg
This your reply is not reasonable sha.
I rest my case
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Ojiofor: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

[s]Ur length of stupidity dey high well well. You dey smoke ur rotten shit. U no even sabi wetin be image, upon 3 names r mentioned in d news. If na false allegations, the families and friends attached to the mentioned names no get image too? You be mumu aswear! No let tribal high current burn and roast your brain.
[/s]

Fück you and Fück FFK.Get off my mention you foolishman.
FFK is a notorious wife beater and abuser who has married 4 times and failed 4 times.Does it mean all four women are cheats?
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by frog12: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2020
so FFK knew the woman was not trusty!
ah well, that's LIFE with ruffians!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by ogbonnachrys: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Detained navy captain?
I doubt
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Olatemiseeni24: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Even the riches are also crying
In fact, this life no balance at all
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by EMMY76: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Ffk looks like a promiscous person this traits are mostly found amongst yoruba men.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Story for the gods. How much did he pay you to give false testimony against this innocent woman?
He can pay as many people as he wants but we all know he is toxic. We all saw it in the bankrolling video. Another evidence is his daughter getting married and not informing him, he had to find out on social media.
Precious is his 4th wife that has left him. She even stayed the longest in the marriage.
Peddle any story you want but we know the truth.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Annie939(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Footballer ahmed musa na local private figure wey him enstranged wife dey straff anoda guy on steady? Abi make we talk abt stella obj parole when she be 1st lady? Plenty of dem. Women and victim game! See as u dey reason sef. You be foolish idiot.
hmmmm foolish idiot ? thanks.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Annie939(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Parisian:
So men who are public figures don't cheat on their wives?
please do not misunderstand my point politics in Nigeria now is something else so, our politicians either husband or wife should be careful of their private life style.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Annie939:
hmmmm foolish idiot ? thanks.

No vex sweetie. Na buharinomics effect abeg. Naija just dey make person vex. Are u cool with me?
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Annie939(f): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

No vex sweetie. Na buharinomics effect abeg. Naija just dey make person vex. Are u cool with me?
yeah, thanks.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Ojiofor:
[/s]

Fück you and Fück FFK.Get off my mention you foolishman.
FFK is a notorious wife beater and abuser who has married 4 times and failed 4 times.Does it mean all four women are cheats?

Boy, na prick u get but you no just get sense. When ffk talk say past wives cheat on him b4 him pursue them? Him dey talk abt precious attrocity but u dey shift d goal post to him past wives. Why u dey reason and talk like market women sef? You be man at all? U be stupid fool wey just get prick 4 notin! Na tribal bigot simp dey worry u because of ur useless olosho albino sister. you be disgrace to ur manhood because u wan simp under tribal madness. U be useless guy aswear!!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Annie939:
yeah, thanks.
Pm?
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

This your reply is not reasonable sha.
I rest my case

Cos you no get any point. Na una hypergamous nature be that. Always twist story when things go sour to play victim.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2020
VirginSearcher:

It wasn't used on me rather to others, while reading comments between Wizkid n Buhari I see people defending him calling those who opposed his view on the govt as didirin that's why I asked. don't know what u saying

I just dey pull ur legs. Na slowpoke, dense, sluggish, idiot e mean sha. Na lagos i grow up take learn yoruba

1 Like

Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Ojiofor: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

[s]Boy, na prick u get but you no just get sense. When ffk talk say past wives cheat on him b4 him pursue them? Him dey talk abt precious attrocity but u dey shift d goal post to him past wives. Why u dey reason and talk like market women sef? You be man at all? U be stupid fool wey just get prick 4 notin! Na tribal bigot simp dey worry u because of ur useless olosho albino sister. you be disgrace to ur manhood because u wan simp under tribal madness. U be useless guy aswear!!
[/s]

You are an idiot to even mention tribe in this matter.
FFK is behaves and and act worst than a market woman,a grown up baby adult that does kiss and tell.Shame on you both.
You created this acoount last month,I have no time for mörön like you.Only a market woman like FFK will come to social media to accuse his wife of sleeping around and möröns like will cheer him up.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Cos you no get any point. Na una hypergamous nature be that. Always twist story when things go sour to play victim.
By UNA , you mean females , right?
When I said your reply was unreasonable, it seems it was even an understatement
But in the meantime, whatever problem you have with females, try and fix it, you hear?
It will help you, you sound so bitter for a guy
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by VirginSearcher(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

I just dey pull ur legs. Na slowpoke, dense, sluggish, idiot e mean sha. Na lagos i grow up take learn yoruba
No qualms
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

By UNA , you mean females , right?
When I said your reply was unreasonable, it seems it was even an understatement
But in the meantime, whatever problem you have with females, try and fix it, you hear?
It will help you, you sound so bitter for a guy

And you dey defend dat bitter olosho slay queen upon all narration 4rm ffk and other names mentioned? But u r quick to believe stories abt ffk and slow to believe precious own? U dey stupid abeg! I say na their two get issues but u dey say na only ffk. You be real psyco and bitter sexist!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

And you dey defend dat bitter olosho slay queen upon all narration 4rm ffk and other names mentioned? But u r quick to believe stories abt ffk and slow to believe precious own? U dey stupid abeg! I say na their two get issues but u dey say na only ffk. You be real psyco and bitter sexist!

See how you are typing and talking with so much energy and bitterness on top this matter

You are just digressing left and right

I repeat, for a man to have failed in marriage 4 good times, he definitely has issues

I pray you heal from whatever misfortune is troubling you..
It must really be painful, but remember I am not the cause of that your misfortune cry
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ojiofor:
[/s]

You are an idiot to even mention tribe in this matter.
FFK is behaves and and act worst than a market woman,a grown up baby adult that does kiss and tell.Shame on you both.
You created this acoount last month,I have no time for mörön like you.Only a market woman like FFK will come to social media to accuse his wife of sleeping around and möröns like will cheer him up.

Brainless SIMPfool guy like u. You go check my profile date of registration to continue with ur useless goal shifting post. Mumu goat, u dey reason and talk like woman. Who no know abt ffk b4? We all know that, so no be new thing but precious get her own dirty shit too. Then why u come dey defend her? U be stupid simp tribal bigot because of ur olosho slayqueen albino sister. U be confirm stupid simp!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

See how you are typing and talking with so much energy and bitterness on top this matter

You are just digressing left and right

I repeat, for a man to have failed in marriage 4 good times, he definitely has issues

I pray you heal from whatever misfortune is troubling you..
It must really be painful, but remember I am not the cause of that your misfortune cry

You dey stupid once again. Who argue with u say ffk no get issues b4? Why u dey shift d goal post again? U be fool! All us know ffk dat way, so wetin u wan talk abt ffk wey we no know b4? D problem wit ur stupid and senseless argument be say u dey prove say that olosho albino slay queen dey innocent of all d stories abt her. Why taking side with her? Why u come dey use ffk issues dey cover her own attrocities too? U dey stupid big time!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Ojiofor: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
NawtiKingRealer:

Brainless SIMPfool guy like u. You go check my profile date of registration to continue with ur useless goal shifting post. Mumu goat, u dey reason and talk like woman. Who no know abt ffk b4? We all know that, so no be new thing but precious get her own dirty shit too. Then why u come dey defend her? U be stupid simp tribal bigot because of ur olosho slayqueen albino sister. U be confirm stupid simp!
[/s]

Get lost mumu boy,Remember your mentally disturbed mentor has a short fuse?
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

You dey stupid once again. Who argue with u say ffk no get issues b4? Why u dey shift d goal post again? U be fool! All us know ffk dat way, so wetin u wan talk abt ffk wey we no know b4? D problem wit ur stupid and senseless argument be say u dey prove say that olosho albino slay queen dey innocent of all d stories abt her. Why taking side with her? Why u come dey use ffk issues dey cover her own attrocities too? U dey stupid big time!
It seems you have been attacking a lot of people concerning this matter so it's now clear you are just a rabbid dog looking for who to bite
But make sure you tackle that misfortune surrounding you
It's eating deep and making you sound insane
I can't keep going back and forth with an illogical and unreasonable clown
Bye and HEAL cry
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

It seems you have been attacking a lot of people concerning this matter so it's now clear you are just a rabbid dog looking for who to bite
But make sure you tackle that misfortune surrounding you
It's eating deep and making you sound insane
I can't keep going back and forth with an illogical and unreasonable clown
Bye and HEAL cry

You are not wise at all in terms of truth and justice. Taking side is a prove that you are a senseless and foolish one. Olosho apologist!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by NawtiKingRealer(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Get lost mumu boy,Remember your mentally disturbed mentor has a short fuse?

Me and ffk no dey same group and i no dey take side with him. But why u come dey take side with her? U be idiot tribal simp o! So na olosho yansh be ur mentor abi? No go be like ozo, man up idiot. Dont take side with any of dem mr tribal simp. Stories about both of dem are true, so no go dey form johnny bravo simp here. No disgrace ur manhood abeg. U be mugu!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Ojiofor: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Me and ffk no dey same group and i no dey take side with him. But why u come dey take side with her? U be idiot tribal simp o! So na olosho yansh be ur mentor abi? No go be like ozo, man up idiot. Dont take side with any of dem mr tribal simp. Stories about both of dem are true, so no go dey form johnny bravo simp here. No disgrace ur manhood abeg. U be mugu!

You registered last month to defend a man like FFK says lot about your character.Get lost!
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Charleys: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
mimicherry:
married ibo women not only sleep around

They prostitute too

This is a lie, the youths will beat anyone with matchete and naked any person who does that.
An Igbo man will never sleep with a woman who's married. This is the truth.
Re: How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer by Decryptor(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
As long as this post is coming from Sarrki, it is a blatant lie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.