Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

One Thing I Noticed About The Laycon BB Naija 2020 Winner: Advise To The Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Thing I Noticed About The Laycon BB Naija 2020 Winner: Advise To The Youths (322 Views)

Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos) / BBNAIJA LAYCON House See Inside View,bbnaija 2020 Winner(video) / Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing I Noticed About The Laycon BB Naija 2020 Winner: Advise To The Youths by Snakedoctor1: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Though I have seen just a little bit of this young man Laycon from his school days ( when he was introducing himself apparently for a rapping competition at the UNILAG, and the moderator kept doing as if he didn't undestant Laycon's introduction and putting him down, and his numerous outings, his music et al),
there is one striking thing: HE BELIEVED IN HIMSELF!! That is despite his apparent deficiencies.

This is a big advise to youths out there. Do not allow people to give you the impression that you ain't got it. If you allow negetive people overwhelm you with their attitudes, that could be your greatest undoing for life.

Stay positive and wait for that day; it shall surely come. Love the haters but act like the god you are: keep your head up!

Peace !
Re: One Thing I Noticed About The Laycon BB Naija 2020 Winner: Advise To The Youths by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
Though I have seen just a little bit if this young man Laycon from his school days ( when he was introducing himself apparently for a rapping competition at the UNILAG, and the moderator kept doing as if he didn't undestant Laycon's introduction and putting him down, and his numerous outings, his music et al),
there is one striking thing: HE BELIEVED IN HIMSELF!! That is despite his apparent deficiencies.

This is a big advise to youths out there. Do not allow people to give you the impression that you ain't got it. If you allow negetive people overwhelm you with their attitudes, that could be your greatest undoing for life.

Stay positive and wait for that day; it shall surely come. Love the haters but act like the god you are: keep your head up!

Peace !

Nice post.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Laycon Meets With Senior Police Directives To Advocates For The Youths / Ajebo Hustlers - Barawo Ft Davido MP3 Download / Adamu Garba Submits Petition Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey-ask For 200billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.