Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You (1702 Views)

Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / Use An Animal To Describe The Poster Above You / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2011
Yes i did. Ur vocabulary is 1 of a kind.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
yinkalink:

Crazy fellas! Negligible bosoms! Hmph.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2011
Dzackport, u again!
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2011
comptia:

yinka you say i don already create, so no make me had duck mouth to your poster grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Pweety4me(f): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
With big yansh & dark chocolate skin tongue
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
Lol.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by EfemenaXY: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
I'd create Jackpot with really bad teeth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
yinkalink:

Lol.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
Comptia where are you or have you at last been barned from this thread? grin grin

if you are barned from this thread that will be a big relieve for me cool cool
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
Efemena_xy:

I'd create Jackpot with really bad teeth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

with a big face and a swollen eye shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by EfemenaXY: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
and a broken nose . . .

hairy palms

and extra fingers on each hand tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
Ben-10:

I would create her with negligible b00bz. . kidding grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by EfemenaXY: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^ Weirdo cool
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2011
yinkalink:

Lol.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by EfemenaXY: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2011
^^ double weirdo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2011
shakara4u:

she looks like me, orya create
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by clemcykul(f): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2011
i will make him a better individual
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2011
yinkalink:

Lol.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
am still asking where is Comptia? pls any body that knows his where about should tell him that i am looking for him and that he should come and create "Jackpot"
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ Weirdo cool
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
barning me is just like barning and rejecting your name. uglyebony, a guy aSk your hand in marriage. guess who that handsome fella was: a BABOON WITH A LIMPING LEGS grin grin tongue tongue
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
as for jackpot, i dont think he made a mistake by loving you efe. because whit his aboki teeth, i think he can shew more goro and kiss you the more ;d :d ;d ;d ;d
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by jackpot(f): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ double weirdo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2011
Na mistake
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
Comptia see how i look 4 your trouble and you just fall 4 it  grin grin and 4 that name pretiEbony, the next time you misinterprete that name you'll see me angry angry angry angry

for your mind, u are happy dat i'm asking after you
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2011
ohh sweeeeeeet heart. no vex say i fall your hand small. i think say you wan yab me ahead of my post. anyway, i miss you too and anybody wey find your trouble, dont delay to report to me. this is how friends are made. you disagree to agree wink wink wink
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
where is odunnu my love. are you married? mayb thats y i cant find you anymore, if so, i will not still give up though i wont put assunder in your way, but all will i fight for what is just grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mogbe Oooo: See Grammer / A Very Good Bad Boy / My Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.