Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? (334 Views)

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Alexgman1(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Happy sunday my fellow christians & church goers
in nairaland. You know as a devoted & genuine christian you must face test, trials and temptations at one point in time in your heavenly race because christ our messiah was tested & tempted too.
So if you are given 1billion naira in cash to stop going or attending church forever, will you

ACCEPT or REJECT IT?

1 Like

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by tyson98: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Yes I will stop going to church and pray at home God dey everywhere !

1 Like

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2020
Do you mean stop going to God or church?

Many are in the church but don't know God or rather God doesn't even know them, so what's the difference of them going to church or not?

I have been tempted with 120 million dollars by the devil not to do what I am doing presently in Nairaland, which is to preach the Word of God's Kingdom, but I didn't even think twice about it.

In fact I was so disgusted. How could the devil so grossly underrate me?

Didn't he know that i wasn't built by the words of the flesh which dominates the church today, but the Words of Jesus, even the Word of the Spirit which gives life?

Didn't he know that even though i be in this world, that I wasn't of this world but of the Kingdom of God?

Didn't he know that I didn't have the mindset of this world and but that of Christ?

At least he should have offered me the whole world as he did my Master, but oops... he no longer had that for Jesus had recovered that which the devil stole from man in the beginning.

Hence he shouldn't have tried at all, but maybe he was deceived and mistook me for the covetous church leaders that dominate the church today, because his reaction to my outright immediate rejection of his offer, was one of complete shock. He couldn't believe his eyes.

My instinctive reaction to that offer made me appreciate more the gravity of work the Words of Jesus had done in my life.

And for that I remain eternally grateful to God who used it to make me such a thorn to the works of the devil here and elsewhere.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Alexgman1(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Do you mean stop going to God or church?
STOP ATTENDING CHURCH
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Righteousness89(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Even with A Trillion (United States) Dollar , I Cannot Severe my Relationship with JESUS Christ..

I Better Be Slaughtered than Forsake JESUS Christ

4 Likes

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by majamajic(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2020
I will use part of it build church in my house and stop going to church
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Legalcriminal: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even with A Trillion (United States) Dollar , I Cannot Severe my Relationship with JESUS Christ..

Thou shall not lie.
You just broke one of the commandment, you need some weed to reset your brain.

Even Jesus would deny you for being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Comedian2019: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Na who church help? Just to go and shout, disturbed the area with loud speakers, dance and come back home to face your problems.
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Comedian2019: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2020
May dat day never come.
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Alexgman1:
STOP ATTENDING CHURCH
It makes no difference to me.
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by uniqueboi1(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Church is in my heart. smiley
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by decatalyst(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Only the blessings of God adds no sorry.

That gift is obviously not from God because no good gift takes you away from the congregation of his anointed.

Nothing equate to God's unending blessings.

I will not take such money or offer!

My God can do even exceedingly than what any man can give!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by bigtt76(f): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Not going to church is not severing your relationship with God or Jesus Christ rather it is severing relationship with your pastor or daddy as you people call them. They're the human factor superimposing themselves over your relationship with God and Jesus Christ.

Righteousness89:

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

going to church is different from going to God which can be done anywhere.even prostitutes go to church in search of rich clients
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by delkuf(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
bigtt76:
Not going to church is not severing your relationship with God or Jesus Christ rather it is severing relationship with your pastor or daddy as you people call them. They're the human factor superimposing themselves over your relationship with God and Jesus Christ.

You see, what church is to you is different from what church is to many other people.

1 Like

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by SaintBishop: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Yes.
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2020
bigtt76:

You are Decieving yourself...
I know how the 7 months of no church turned so Many to incredible nonsense..

The Spirtual life of many were altered and Slaughtered!

The Church has a Very Important place in any Christian ..

When you Genuinely decide to Follow JESUS, you will Seek Him with all your Heart!
Everything about JESUS will be a Joy to u..

You will not Involve yourself with unnecessary talks of Pastor this or pastor that!

If your Church cannot change you and advance your Walk with God, you Change your Church..

Inasmuch as you have Folks doing evils and parambulating as pastors, you Have Genuie Servants of God who are putting out the Raw Word of God that will Guarantee you Life Here and In Eternity..

The Moment the devil takes you from the Church, you are on the way down..

So Quit Deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by Righteousness89(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
going to church is different from going to God which can be done anywhere.even prostitutes go to church in search of rich clients

The Church is the Body of Christ..
My Lord and Savior JESUS Christ is the Head of the Church..
The Moment you are Severed from the body of Christ... you are Gone! You are Exposed! You become a Raw Material/ Specimen for Destruction..

1 Like

Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by jmoore(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2020
The person offering such amount is being ignorant.

I can reach my God anywhere.

I will take the money wholeheartedly.

I am a Christian. I am not a Churchgoer.
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by jmoore(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Church is the Body of Christ..
My Lord and Savior JESUS Christ is the Head of the Church..
The Moment you are Severed from the body of Christ... you are Gone! You are Exposed! You become a Raw Material/ Specimen for Destruction..

Is the body of Christ made of cement, iron rods, and decorated with titles?

The body of Christ has no link with nonliving things. Church buildings are nonliving things.
Re: You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject? by obonujoker(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
I will reject it....

I will always stand for Christ, come rain, come sunshine... Amen

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Pst Paul Adefarasin Ask Members To Join #endsars Protest [video] / Story Of Jesus Christ Was 'fabricated To Pacify The Poor', Claims Controversial / Ogun Popular Pastor, Senfuye, Feeds Thousands At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.