Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,809 members, 7,952,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri (405 Views)

I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
There are many jobs on Earth:
* Doctor
* Lawyer
* Engineer, etc

Being a girlfriend, however, is NOT one of them. A
relationship is not a business. The word STINGY
should never be used by a woman to describe any
man that is not her husband or father!

Only a woman who wants to STING a man accuses him of being STINGY, and only a beggar accuses others of being stingy. A worker can’t accuse her boss of being stingy. You work and you are paid. A businesswoman can’t accuse her customer of being stingy. You charge and they pay. Being a girlfriend is neither a job or a business

# FreeLeahSharibu # RenosNuggets

©Reno Omokri

Source>> https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10222926271442584/?app=fbl
Re: If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by backtalkG(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2020
Ok
Re: If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by BabbanBura(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
jmoore:
There are many jobs on Earth:
* Doctor
* Lawyer
* Engineer, etc

Being a girlfriend, however, is NOT one of them. A
relationship is not a business. The word STINGY
should never be used by a woman to describe any
man that is not her husband or father!

Only a woman who wants to STING a man accuses him of being STINGY, and only a beggar accuses others of being stingy. A worker can’t accuse her boss of being stingy. You work and you are paid. A businesswoman can’t accuse her customer of being stingy. You charge and they pay. Being a girlfriend is neither a job or a business

# FreeLeahSharibu # RenosNuggets

©Reno Omokri

Source>> https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10222926271442584/?app=fbl

GBAM!
Re: If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by JaneYave(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
We hear you,Sir.A man should never refer to a woman that is not his wife or mother as being stingy too.
Re: If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by PureGoldh(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Well said
Re: If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
JaneYave:
We hear you,Sir.A man should never refer to a woman that is not his wife or mother as being stingy too.

How many men say that?

Face the topic please.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by JaneYave(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
jmoore:

How many men say that?
Face the topic please.
Thanks
If I didn't quote you,mind your business.No thanks.
Re: If He Is Not Your Husband/father, Don't Call Him Stingy- Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
JaneYave:
If I didn't quote you,mind your business.No thanks.
Unfortunately, Nairaland is not your property.

I didn't invite you to comment on this topic I created.

You are the one that needs to stay away from commenting on my topics if you want to mind your business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Intent Of The "Familiar Spirit"? / How To Get Pregnant Fast When Trying To Conceive / Of What Use And Importance Is The Size Of A Guys Manhood To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.