Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,494 members, 7,908,375 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence (41367 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by femi4: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Truetalk3139:

If she hits you just smile... Simpleton oshi
Answer a fool in his folly and you ll become like him

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Billchille: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Women beaters and emotional abuser's should not get married. Marriage is for Gentle men and matured adults psycho paths should go to the asylum where they belong not in marriage!!!
There is nothing like gentle Men,word for simp.more baby mama than wives will increase by %1000 in the next 10 years,let's support baby mama than wives..... Since the Women don't learn from there mothers who have successful marriage let them carrry the burden of single mothers or remain single for the rest of there life while they have casual sex around to satisfy there sexual urge......
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Iamthoney(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A father of two, Maduakor Israel Chukwuebuka has slammed Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke for ending her 7 year old marriage over a yet-to-be disclosed reason, Reports.

Recall that the mother of three took to Instagram to announce that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukeu is over and she would share her story someday.

Reacting to report As Obtained By , Mr Maduakor, who calls himself Wiseman Jesus, said that "disobedient wives needs violence. and women of noways are quick to cry domestic violence over small beating"

He wrote;

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"A disobedient wife needs violence. All this Nollywood akwunas. I love Chacaha and her role on movies and she sticks to marriage on set . What is it that your husband did that you are leaving . Why not endure till end . I have lived in domestic violence house and I know at some times you have to stick and keep moving . If he beat you, run and come back,"

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

A disobedient wife needs violence" - Father of two slams actress Chacha Eke for ending her marriage

See The Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook Page
This man ya werey sha
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by simplesearch: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
A home where the image of Satan has grown big in the heart of both father and mother cannot but result into a continuous life of violence. Everyone who is yet to surrender to Christ possesses a heart of stone, with that; obedience, submission, peace, understanding, deep communication, openness, love, trust, forgiveness and compassion becomes impossible. Let's return back to God and let him change our heart and stamp his image in us, with that we can do his will.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by uuzba(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Adrian9:
Small beating. What's that?
I CANNOT beat a woman I love!
Story
If you hate one woman, and that woman does a foolish thing, you will say, "I already hated her before. She's already a stupid, coconut head. I expected it". And then jejely waka your own comot. (Insult only)

When you love a woman, and the woman does that same foolish thing that the hated woman did, you will:
1. Feel extreme betrayal
2. You've wasted your love on this woman who has turned out to be just as stupid as the first one..
3. You will beat the shit out of her for having deceived you in the first place.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Amazinggirl95: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Billchille:
There is nothing like gentle Men,word for simp.more baby mama than wives will increase by %1000 in the next 10 years

Let it increase for the psycho paths
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Truetalk3139: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2020
femi4:
Answer a fool in his folly and you ll become like him

Ode ni e
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by GreenDee(f): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2020
what the hell is that man saying o..Omo no be every body normal for this country oo
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by cmecproblem(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2020
I'll give this man benefit of doubt, maybe he was really drunk when sending that message, if not ha!
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Westezenwa: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2020
May GOD no gree bad things, what is wrong everywhere
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Gloriagee(f): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Local champion Who you epp
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by NELLY1990: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2020
To be honest, I didn’t expect that from Chacha. She looks homely, wife material and peaceful.
I may not know her crisis in her marriage but I so much hold her in high esteem despite whatsoever challenge she is facing in her home thinking she won’t fail.

Am heart broken gaskiya but it’s well

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by uuzba(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2020
raycoolman2:
If a security man of 24yrs old looks at his boss of 45yrs old in the eyes and tell him how are you. That very day his job ends in that company. Anyway Blackman mentality or Nigerian mentality more to speak.
You people just come and be talking...Do you know there is a difference between our social life in Africa and social life in Western world? That's why some questions here are totally stupid.

Western world has BENEFIT SYSTEM.
The government gives money/assistance out to jobless, old, disabled people to eat and survive. They take tax money from the working class and use it to fend for the poor. Bastard Nigerians even use that money to buy car and house in London.
So anyhow-anyhow, hunger CANNOT kill you if you are there. So far you are not taking drugs or harming your own self. If you ask your elder there, " How are you?" He will always answer positively. He already sees food to eat and doesn't expect anything from you. YOU just go and pay your tax. Government will give him his share.
-
In Africa, is that the case?
Do you know of any African country that the old, sick and disabled are NOT FRIGHTENED OF Hunger and death?
HUNGER AND DEATH is standard guarantee. So instead of asking your elders how are you, just carry gift and GIVE THEM STRAIGHT!!!!!

Only ask your juniors such question..mumu people who don't know JACK and still think we are acting film here in Nigeria
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by 11doubledee: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Can you see the mentality of most Nigerian men?smh
Which one is MOST Nigerian men?
Most reactions here, irrespective of gender are condemning his words.
Some men know better when they have a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Farki: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
You just open your mouth cho cho cho to be saying nonsense.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HIS NAME IS "WISEMAN JESUS". YOU WOULD EXPECT HIM TO BE WISE BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE'S NONE IN THE COUNTRY MORE FOOLISH THAN HE IS.

Imagine ... small beating !!!!

My sister Run oh run faster !!
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Princessbettyj(f): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Until we come back to type...RiP abi? Useless man,cha cha if you are tired of the marriage biko walk out of it....a divorced daughter is better than a dead one

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by udemzyudex(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2020
I said it in the other thread and one lady was saying another thing.

The man is forming boss, while the lady is forming 21st century woman.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Starhearts: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2020
jimmychang:
Which one is small beating grin grin grin grin

All I know is that if a woman raise her hand on me then BOOM.
She go wake up for hospital grin grin

I don't support violence ohh,don't beat your wife unless she hit you first....

Y u dey make me laugh naa
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Starhearts: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
cool

I see some sense in it and I saw some trash in it Sha.

Notin like small beating... Beating is beating but the moment a woman is starting to act and fight like a man, beat the hell out of her...

Women shud act like women, don't measure up to him to fight him.. U can run for ur life

U dey burst my brain
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Benjakido: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2020
If a disobedient wife needs violence, what does a violent husband need?
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Annie939(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2020
hmmmm marriage
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by JB4life: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2020
The fact remains that misunderstandings ,no matter how trivial or gross, are indispensable in marriages.

However,those determined to stay married in that marriage will patiently and prayerfully DIALOGUE to resolve the misunderstanding, and continue with their marital life, unless it is a case of UNREPENTANT INFIDELITY.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by frozen70(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A father of two, Maduakor Israel Chukwuebuka has slammed Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke for ending her 7 year old marriage over a yet-to-be disclosed reason, Reports.

Recall that the mother of three took to Instagram to announce that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukeu is over and she would share her story someday.

Reacting to report As Obtained By , Mr Maduakor, who calls himself Wiseman Jesus, said that "disobedient wives needs violence. and women of noways are quick to cry domestic violence over small beating"

He wrote;

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"A disobedient wife needs violence. All this Nollywood akwunas. I love Chacaha and her role on movies and she sticks to marriage on set . What is it that your husband did that you are leaving . Why not endure till end . I have lived in domestic violence house and I know at some times you have to stick and keep moving . If he beat you, run and come back,"

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

A disobedient wife needs violence" - Father of two slams actress Chacha Eke for ending her marriage

See The Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook Page

Let him use his daughters and wife ans Guinea pig
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Brightgem(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2020
This one is obviously just chasing clout, looking for online fame. Because I refuse to believe anyone actually thinks this kind of way in their head.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by omooba969(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Some people are MAADDDDDDDD!!! cheesy
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Dreadlock69(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Romanoff post=94612500]Man that should have been shed in a monthly cycle, it would have prevented this kind of nonsense comment.

Chaii these one strong ooooo
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Beetobee(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
As long as the religion supports it according to wiseman Jesus, so be it. Accept it.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Billchille: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
let's support baby mama than wives..... Since the Women don't learn from there mothers who have successful marriage let them carrry the burden of single mothers or remain single for the rest of there life while they have casual sex around to satisfy there sexual urge......
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Justpassingby45(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
This man tried, cos it's hardly for parents of these days to say the truth.
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is it every rubbish that people vomit on social media that must be blogged? I don't blame these useless bloggers. I blame the mod that pushed this crap to the home page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.