Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,681 members, 7,938,064 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... (896 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
All the best to her
Re: My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is this an advert or ?...... tongue

Just like that, she bought six........ Hope you paid for your trip and gave her massive tip....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
It is well.
Re: My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2020
TheCalculator:
So you she finally gave you her contact what next ?
Sha be careful don't Bleep out her driving skills whereby she won't be able to differentiate between brake and accelerator again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Female Uber Driver Today... by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

So you she finally gave you her contact what next ?
Sha be careful don't Bleep out her driving skills whereby she won't be able to differentiate between brake and accelerator again grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Villa Toscana Asaba Is Evil / Immigration Site Not Working. / Latest On Us Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.