Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. (4617 Views)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

She ain't ghanaian.She studied in ghana.
Shes got foul mouth!

Bro why are you still up till now...
Lol. U knw her?.. Sort of fancy her.

cant sleep, cuz i'm on some herbs
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

Have you been dating older girls in the past??
No but I will be asking one out very soon. we've been friends for a while
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 1:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
D one wit d czech rep moniker. Poze.hnani

You even know the country from which her moniker is derived...interesting
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 1:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. U knw her?.. Sort of fancy her.

cant sleep, cuz i'm on some herbs

I dislike her.

Kush??
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 1:01am On Oct 25, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
No but I will be asking one out very soon. we've been friends for a while

I pray it turns out well.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

Blow till you blow pass your body limit.

Na den you go see the speed wey you go use run enter market.

Seriously now,don't get addicted.Once a while is good.

Omo oloja!

grin

Lol,,,,

Nobe everyday nah once in awhile,,,,,,

But that's not how to advice people. ,,,,, okay?

You need to calm down and talk calmly ,,,,,,,,,,,smiley
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
I dey wait d day u go blow colorado

Haha,,,,,grin

That Colorado nah beast,,,,,

Aswear i will try it one day,,,,,,,
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

Haha,,,,,grin

That Colorado nah beast,,,,,

Aswear i will try it one day,,,,,,,
Hahaha. Na head u go use waka dat day.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hahaha. Na head u go use waka dat day.

Hehehehehe,,grin

I am a man,,,, nothing go happen bro,,,,,,wink
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

Hehehehehe,,grin

I am a man,,,, nothing go happen bro,,,,,,wink
Naso. Until we see ur matta 4 front page

LOCAL MAN TRIES WALKING WITH HIS HEAD.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Naso. Until we see ur matta 4 front page

LOCAL MAN TRIES WALKING WITH HIS HEAD.

Lmaooooooo,,grin
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by luscioustrish(f): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

For me,I fear being looked down upon.Some might even say 'you are my younger brother's mate'.Some might even let out a laughter in utter surprise.
You know majority of ladies like older guys.So being asked out by a much younger guy might seem stupid.

This makes me scared of being ridiculed.

NB:I prefer ladies older than me anywhere from 5 to 10 years.Ladies wey me sef suppose dey call aunty.

I'd suggest you be friends with them first so it's easier
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2020
This is not a problem. Trust me, you're not alone.

johniemos:
Hello, everyone. I trust we are good and getting ready for the week, its gonna be a fruitful one. Amen.
I find older women more attractive and approaching. This has been happening for over a long period I can remember. I find them attractive and wanting them. I'm almost 30. Should I really be worried or it's nothing really serious. Comments will be appreciated.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

grin

Lol,,,,

Nobe everyday nah once in awhile,,,,,,

But that's not how to advice people. ,,,,, okay?

You need to calm down and talk calmly ,,,,,,,,,,,smiley
The beginning,I typed it jokingly.That was why I said "seriously now" when the serious part began.I have heard though.

It's cool as it's once in a while but then,serious addicts too started with "once in a while" grin
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
luscioustrish:

I'd suggest you be friends with them first so it's easier

Hmm

I can start from being friends with you yunno wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

The beginning,I typed it jokingly.That was why I said "seriously now" when the serious part began.I have heard though.

It's cool as it's once in a while but then,serious addicts too started with "once in a while" grin

grin grin

You're right
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by luscioustrish(f): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Albertone:

Hmm

I can start from being friends with you yunno wink
smiley
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Starboytwo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm never attracted to older woman. Never
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
luscioustrish:

smiley

Wow,A yes??

Alright,I'll DM you.
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by Albertone(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. by abbaashiru(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Not really. There're people who are attracted to older women just to skip the intricacies of making your age mate or someone younger understand the basic tenets of a relationship...
midnitestar:
You were clearly molested as a young kid...�‍♂️ �‍♀️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / Elon Musk Vows Too Marry Nigeria Girl.. Shey Make Anonymous Reason / S€xy Girl Fuč* By A Guy With Bïg Çö*k Back To Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.