Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigeria: Love It Or Jump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Love It Or Jump (253 Views)

Letter From Africa: Behind Ghana And Nigeria's Love-hate Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Love It Or Jump by googi: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Love it or leave it.

There is no doubt that since Military took over, Nigeria has been going down. But we must face reality, some of us are worse than our leaders.

Wealth is not created in a country. Individuals create wealth and make the country rich. Every Nigerian holds a bowl begging the Government and the leaders for manna.

Indeed, the Government tax individuals to make money.

Americans are wealthy but the Government is run on borrowed money.

Stop looking up to the leaders you created, get sense and start patronizing yourselves at home.
Re: Nigeria: Love It Or Jump by googi: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Once upon a time before the vultures got into Power. We used to have community action where common people in the villages and towns used to do self-help, help build houses for one another over a feast, build roads, clinics and townhalls.

There were Esusu from which individuals started businesses. Teacher was the most noble profession.

Was really surprised to see these overseas. If you want to see old Nigeria, go to small countries in Europe, rural America and the West Indies.

Ahh, Nigeria got rich and became the poverty ridicule of the world.

Jump, jump, jump into any country from your shithole and watch them rub their asses with your faces.
Re: Nigeria: Love It Or Jump by googi: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh my Home Oh My Home
When when shall I see my Native land I will never forget my Home.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Testify To Receiving FG COVID-19 Intervention Fund / Justice For The Victims Of Sars/police Brutality / United We Stand Divided We Fall #ENDSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.