Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:46 AM

Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) (1853 Views)

I Want My Sister To Divorce Her Husband So I Can Marry Him – Secondary School St / Woman Admits She Finds Her Husband So Unattractive She Can’t Have Sex With Him / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by TheUndercover: 4:18am On Oct 05, 2020
Amanda McClure killed her husband with the help of her sister, Anna Marie Choudhary, and her father Larry McClure in on Valentine’s Day, 2019.

A woman who took part in a twisted murder plot because she hoped to marry her own father has been jailed for 40 years.
Amanda McClure killed her husband with the help of her sister, Anna Marie Choudhary, and her father Larry McClure in on Valentine’s Day, 2019.

The sick trio killed John McGuire by hitting him over the head with a wine bottle, injecting him with methamphetamine and strangling him with a plastic bag.

After burying McGuire’s body in a shallow grave McClure later exhumed her husband’s body and mutilated it by driving wooden stakes through his torso.
Three weeks after the murder McClure married her father, Larry McClure Snr.– forging the name of another man on the wedding certificate.
McClure, 31, pleaded guilty to the charge of second-degree murder via video link to McDowell County Circuit Court on Thursday.

Her 32-year-old sister, Anna Marie Choudhary, is facing a charge of first-degree murder for her part in the attack, according to the Bluefield Daily Telegraph.
McClure’s father, Larry McClure Snr, 55, has already begun a life sentence for murder. During his trial he said his daughter Amanda was the ringleader of the plot, and said it was she who wrapped a black rubbish bag around the victim’s neck.

Presiding Judge Ed Kornish told McClure, who will be over 70 when she gets out of jail, that he hoped she would get help with her drugs problems while she was inside. He added that McClure should take full responsibility for the “heinous” murder and added: "After killing John, you dug him up later.

"When you all dug him up his body was dismembered and stakes of some kind were driven through his body.
"Then you reburied him – there was no reason for this."
The crime came to light after Larry McClure was arrested for failing to register as a sex offender, and confessed to the murder while he was in jail.

He wrote in his confession that he didn’t know his daughter’s motive for killing her husband, but alleged she was spending McGuire's monthly Social Security payments.
Explaining the murder to the court, McClure said her father had been a bad influence on her.

“My dad didn’t want anyone else near me,” she said. “John told Larry that he loved me and we were going to get married. I wish I could bring John back. He was a good man.”

McClure apologised to McGuire’s mother, Karen Smith, and begged for forgiveness.
“She and her sister and her daddy are going straight to hell,' Ms Smith said. “I can’t forgive her right now. Maybe later, but I can’t forgive her right now.”

Source: Daily Star UK

1 Share

Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by techmo(m): 4:25am On Oct 05, 2020
It's always about life insurance money, or social security benefits

1 Like

Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by tillaman(m): 5:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Holy shiiiit
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by DaddyRochie1642: 5:24am On Oct 05, 2020
What did I Just Read.

** Spits In Disgust **
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by Aboks(m): 5:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Whites are very useless wierd news every day
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by stonemasonn: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2020
White people sef
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by Finnese001: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Oyibo won't stop amazing me
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by Skmoda360(m): 6:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Mad people
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by AfroMighty(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
in MJ tone "SPEECHLESS"
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by punisha: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Their society is worse than ours.... we only hear 5% of the evil they perpetrate.
Drug addicts everywhere.
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by dangermouse(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Things are really happening.
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by dukeprince50: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2020
fvck
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by Blackbelly(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2020
Just when you think the world can't get anymore twisted, another mind bending news just pops up.

Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by Freestainworld(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Oyibo people can really act wonders.
Re: Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) by Vyzz: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Weirdos

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Exactly? / Village Girl Have Sex In The Bush And Post The Video On Facebook (WATCH VIDEO) / Lifeless Bodies Of Lovers Found In Delta Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.