Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! (778 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2020
It's not rocket science for those who follows and understands the dynamics in football.

betting is big business, clubs are raking in billions of dollars in bet deals and agreements from bet companies. These monies goes bigger than what clubs get in TV rights, sponsors, tickets, etc.

Do not be carried away when you see outrageous scoreline in a football match because it shouldnt shock you to know that these outcomes have be premeditated hours and days before the match.

Take a critical and investigative look at the match between ASTON VILLA Vs LIVERPOOL, it ended villa 7; liv 2... 98% of persons who bet with a scoreline lost their money, same as that of MAN UTD AND TOTTENHAM, I guarantee you that this will be a pattern European football will take for sometime and that's because a lot of clubs are still trying to recover from lost time and monies due to Coronavirus.

This is not me saying match fixing has not been in practice in previous time, but I am saying it is more prevalent and on the increase in recent times, especially in football clubs around europe.

It is a secret that clubs in europe have always covered from the viewing public. A certain player called JOEY BARTON, leaked this secret and was fined and banned from football. ASK GOOGLE.

my advise is if you are a sport betting champion, u might want to take a break for sometime and see how it goes before u get back in.

Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2020
hmm

Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Clubs like Barcelona has been hit so badly financially that they had to let players like Vidal and Suarez go for cheap based on how high their wages were. Barcelona still looks to sell even more players.
Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2020
loan deals here and there.
Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Dominiqueismad: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2020
BadRadio:
It's not rocket science for those who follows and understands the dynamics in football.

betting is big business, clubs are raking in billions of dollars in bet deals and agreements from bet companies. These monies goes bigger than what clubs get in TV rights, sponsors, tickets, etc.

Do not be carried away when you see outrageous scoreline in a football match because it shouldnt shock you to know that these outcomes have be premeditated hours and days before the match.

Take a critical and investigative look at the match between ASTON VILLA Vs LIVERPOOL, it ended villa 7; liv 2... 98% of persons who bet with a scoreline lost their money, same as that of MAN UTD AND TOTTENHAM, I guarantee you that this will be a pattern European football will take for sometime and that's because a lot of clubs are still trying to recover from lost time and monies due to Coronavirus.

This is not me saying match fixing has not been in practice in previous time, but I am saying it is more prevalent and on the increase in recent times, especially in football clubs around europe.

It is a secret that clubs in europe have always covered from the viewing public. A certain player called JOEY BARTON, leaked this secret and was fined and banned from football. ASK GOOGLE.

my advise is if you are a sport betting champion, u might want to take a break for sometime and see how it goes before u get back in.

how much did you lose to betting yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Nbotee(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Some of U sef.. If U believe Liverpool had their match fixed yesterday den U are no different from one of those who voted in Buhari... If ur ticket don pieces jus stay home and mourn ur loss in piss

1 Like

Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Davash222(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2020
This OP must be a Manure or Loserpool fan. Obviously, he’s in Spain, but the S is silent.
Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by osamz007: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2020
BABA LEAVE THIS STORY FOR SMALL CHILDREN MY CLUB MAN U FVCKED UP YESTERDAY
Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by SaintBishop: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Because Tottenham and Aston villa almost Barcelona Manure and loserpool na make you they like this abi? grin
pele take your L and move on.

1 Like

Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2020
oh God!
bros, no be only u lose money dz weekend o.
abeg no let that pain make u think say Liverpool sell their match
Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2020
BadRadio:

Op is very correct. The message is crystal clear. Steer clear betting for now.
Re: Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
how much did you lose to betting yesterday?
lol

(1) (Reply)

Before you tag any man a wife beater / Lets Talk About Love In A Bit / I Regretted Dating My Tribal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.