Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

A Way To Perfection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Way To Perfection (133 Views)

The Journey To Perfection / Why Christians Shouldn't Settle For Anything Less Than Spiritual Perfection / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Way To Perfection by jonatoye(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: A way to Perfection

WORD FOR TODAY
The benchmark of a perfect life is God Himself. Our lives will only become perfect whenever we allow Christ to live His life in us!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect." (Matthew 5:48 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The state of the fallen man is not a type that can be perfect as required by God. A man being ruled with by the sinful nature can never be perfect. A way to perfection is simply living your life with the word of God as a mirror guiding your life. It is actually submitting to God's will come what may.

There is no doubt about the fact that you have your own way of life and live by your own principles; the fact still remains the arm of the flesh cannot please God. We will not be able to meet up with God's expectation for our lives as far as fulfilling His purpose is concerned if we fail to submit our lives and allow Him to live His life in us.

Do you allow God to live His life in you?

Lord! I receive the grace to always submit my will and allow you to live Your life in me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The only way to be perfect is to submit and allow God to live His life in you!!!

Have a Superb Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 6 October 2020 - Dealing With Disobedience / Only Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God Satisfies Completely Human Desires / Show Me Your Ways, Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.