Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,882 members, 7,980,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income (323 Views)

How Customized Eyelash Packing Boxes Can Boost Income? / FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income by ModestGal(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2020
Most people in the world today are on social media, poor,broke and rich..

As an Entrepreneur, you should have an established brand on social media platforms that appeal to your business. Then start posting contents for your audience, and make advertisements.

I help enterpreneurs design graphics, write contents, manage social media pages/groups, and design video animations for them

We also train Entrepreneurs on how to do these things by themselves in order to attract high end clients and make sales from there.

If you need help with these things, you can reach me on 070. 1784..and 8534. Please send me message on WhatsApp and I will attend to your needs promptly

We are giving 50% discounts on all services listed above for the first 10people so hurry now to get yours

Note** Offer ends soon
Re: How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income by ModestGal(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2020
We can help you create a logo like these

Re: How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income by ModestGal(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2020
Now that you have a logo, what is next?
Re: How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income by ModestGal(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Social Media Cleansing is next after Branding
Re: How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income by ModestGal(f): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Still delivering

Re: How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income by ModestGal(f): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Another job delivered successfully
Re: How To Get Clients On Social Media And Boost Income by ModestGal(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hello my people
Contact us for your cover page designs

(1) (Reply)

Create A Source Of Income For Yourself Through Affiliate Marketing (up To 400k) / How To Withdraw Cash From Zenith Bank ATM With Fingerprint / Paypal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.