Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Taming His Desires 2 (romance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taming His Desires 2 (romance) (399 Views)

Taming His Desire (Adult Romance) / TAMING HIS DESIRES 9 Cont’d (18+) / Taming His Desires 9 (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taming His Desires 2 (romance) by Pancakeey(f): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2020
THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL WORK AND NO PART OF THIS STORY SHALL BE TAKEN WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

ALL FULL STORIES POSTED HERE ARE PUBLISHED ON https://thebookishyinka./

SHORT ROMANCE STORIES ARE ALSO PUBLISHED ON https://thebookishyinka./

THIS STORY INCLUDES TWO POV’S (point of view) AND I’LL UPDATE EVERYDAY

Re: Taming His Desires 2 (romance) by Pancakeey(f): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2020
ADEMIDUN’S POV

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands
Song – Micasa by Korede Bello

I couldn’t wait for the party to be over. My legs were aching from attending tables. These people didn’t have to work for anything, they had it easy. Many times, I have wished to also experience the luxury of people waiting for me. My uniform pinched me in all the wrong places. The things we do to survive. I thought. I walked towards the changing room to rid myself of my uniform. I began pulling off my pumps when Demilade strolled in.

“Demidun, could you please take over table six for me. That’s my last table for the night. There’s a party downtown and I can’t miss it for anything.”

Demilade always had excuses up her sleeve. We met at a onetime youth convention; we spoke for far too long and gushed about our previous experiences with smiles animating our faces. Since then, Demilade became a sister I never had. We did almost everything together, she was outspoken and fought for everything she was deprived of as a child. She had lost her dad when she was five and her mum moved on with another man. Maybe, that was just another reason I understood her. I rolled my eyes tapped my chin.

“Okay, I’ll do that.” Her eyes lit up like New Year’s Eve fireworks. She wrapped her hands around me and let out a deafening squeal.

“Wow. Thanks. You’ll be the first to get dibs on how the party went. It’s quite sad you’d prefer to stay alone than hang out with me tonight.”

Rolling my eyes, I dismissed her with the wave of my hand and trudged over to table six, and my face connected with a three-piece exquisite suit, spilling all the contents in the tray on him. My feet gave away beneath me and I sprawled flat on my backside, pain shot through my back but I didn’t take mental note of it. My gaze riveted to the most striking man I’ve ever seen in front of me. He had tousled dark short hair, which glistened under the room light. His finely chiseled face and ebony skin would make a painter weep for joy; his eyes were mesmerizing deep chocolate with speckles of sunlight glowing through. His suit accentuated his eyes. He blinked in amusement and he arched his left brow. My heartbeat raced as cold wet liquids ran down my back. Then he crouched directly in front of me and I caught a waft of his clean aftershave. I could tell a mixture of cedarwood and cypress. I hungrily inhaled him.

“Are you all right?” His voice was soothing and gravelly calm.

“Uhm… ye…yes.”

He held out his hand to me exposing his Boss Rusy cufflinks and Rolex watch. I placed my shaky palm in his and his grip tightened. His touch sent electric shocks through my body, making heat spread all over me. Narrowing his eyes for a moment, a vertical wrinkle formed between his brows and he pulled me up with him.

“Are you sure?”

“I…I’m fine. I’m sorry I ruined your shirt.”

I scrambled to pick the tray up. His eyes burned through mine, radiating a fierce understanding.
“It’s fine... Uhm?” He drew slowly waiting for a name. His slender fingers grazed the back of my palm and my legs almost gave way again.

“Ademidun” I licked my lips trying to force more words out but it was futile. I was drawn to him. He stood firmly rooted to the spot with extraordinary elegance.

“Ah…Demidun” He cooed with a boyish grin on his face. I let out an inaudible moan. He was the kind of man that could make a woman go on her knees to fulfill his every desires unprovoked. How could someone be this sinfully enchanting? Blinking out of my reverie. I released him. My brain jerked back in motion. I became disgusted with myself for being so uncoordinated while he stood there in all his glory.

“Er…I’m sorry about your shirt again.” He nodded and shifted his gaze from me. I caught sight of a purple-dyed hair woman approaching us.

“Enitan, I’ve been searching for you all over. I saw your mother at the entrance and she told me you’d probably be inside.”
Immediately I heard her supercilious tone, my mouth twisted into a side placement creating a crease in my left cheek. She glanced at me and shifted her gaze back to the male Adonis in the suit.
His eyes carried a mixture of shock and barely contained anger.

“Kenny, what are you doing here?” He asked. Suddenly, the air seemed tense and his mood went sour. Then I melted into the crowd and returned to the changing room.

Check for full story and other stories here https://thebookishyinka./

(1) (Reply)

SOROSOKE Poem By Allo Ayo / *†********** WAY ************* Short Poem / Waec, Neco And Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Literature In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.