Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,036 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home (2096 Views)

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2020
I'm not going to come here and boast of what I do not have, this is real.

I make nothing less than #100,000 just in my room and there are days, I'd make that in 3days.
I believe this is small but at least its better than nothing at all that the Nigerian situation has put many introverted ladies like myself.

Theres a story behind my smile today, and Gosh, I suffered..

Well, being a very vibrant girl, at age 19, I was happy having finished the university and looking forward to a bright future. I was young, extremely brilliant(Excellent), and very hardworking, what else do I need to succeed? I told myself, this girl would succeed no two ways out.

I was posted to Gombe State, blackgold camp(Kaduna), and I was stupidly joyous.
It was during my service year that I got to understand Nigeria was this BAD(thats was when I vowed to help make Nigeria Progress), I got to understand that I won't be able to get a job by Merit with my personality.

In Nigeria, a quiet smooth lady may never get anywhere, because you need some stubbornness in you for people to give you what you deserve. And I am a very quiet girl(though extremely stubborn on social media), but in real life, you will take me for a fool, a naive innocent lady, well, I'm still innocent..lol
But truth is, you need some craze in you in this country, which is something that I was not oppourtuned to have.

Back to my story, I applied for many goverment jobs including lecturing jobs(with Masters, sorry, I skipped that part), but I wasn't offered. These are jobs I did pass the tests/ interviews, but we won't hear anything later on.
The most annoying thing is people won't give me petty jobs because I don't look it, I can clean, babysit, sell(salesgirl), teach but they won't give me. They usually give me a funny smile and ask if I can do the job. All these made me angry and got me withdrawn to myself, because I felt depressed.

During my Masters, I knew all hope was lost when my cousin who is a doctor couldn't get a job placement, i was like, what da hell!!

I started researching and researching, days after days, weeks after weeks, but got so many scammers claiming they would teach me how to earn this and that, but all to no avail.

From there, I went into meditation, and took a sit in the library, I would read from morning to morning, meditate from morning to morning, and will take brakes with social Media while studying, and one day, I got into a discussion with someone, who told me how impressed he is with my writings. People have always been saying this, but I never took it serious, until this day, this was when the thought came to me ''what if I earn from this''

Before this period, I have always loved TECH but never had a computer all through my life, but I would Google stuffs that I like and would read on them. Fortunately for me, I was gifted a laptop by my sis, I quickly grabbed this opportunity, and learnt Graphics & Video animation. Prior to this time, I've had flair for other skills like beauty skills and sewing dresses, so I have been teaching ladies how to make look beautiful naturally and how to sew baby dresses (I make cloths for children around me, but not as a business, mostly as a gift,kinda make me happy). I have been doing this for years, so its like a skill I partly have already.

I went further to learn social media management skills and writing from people that majored in these, I added what I learnt in the trainings to what I already knew, so after I was through with graphics learning, I combined these 3skills, and became a Branding Artist, Social Management Manger and video creator.

This is what I do to earn money online, and I get clients from different places round the globe, I'm willing to teach a serious minded person any of these skills, so you can also earn at your own comfort.

Contact me on WhatsApp if you are interested. My number is 07017.8485.34

You can also register for your younger brothers, sisters who are still in the universities or even teens. We also have available special programs for kids, but that is on web designing, yes, we teach children from age 4 in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you for reading up to this level, you do not deserve to be broke anymore and you deserve to increase your income.

1 Like

Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2020
I will update my story later
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2020
I'm coming please,
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by SarutobiEky(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2020
ModestGal:
I'm coming please,
hope we're gonna benefit from this your diary financially,? sad
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2020
SarutobiEky:
hope we're gonna benefit from this your diary financially,? sad
What do you mean sir?
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by salveoP(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Still waiting for d story to continue...

1 Like

Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by CosmicPhoenix: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2020
we are waiting
ModestGal:
I'm coming please,

1 Like

Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2020
salveoP:
Still waiting for d story to continue...
I'm glad you are enjoying the story, you will surely learn something from there
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by edochie12: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Make I book space
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by SarutobiEky(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2020
ModestGal:

What do you mean sir?
never mind... continue with your diary ma.
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
SarutobiEky:
I'm through my brother
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2020
SarutobiEky:
We have finished sir
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Still available
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2020
ModestGal:
Still available
M
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
H
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by Karleb(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Modestgal you're doing what I hate most about people with success story like yours which is advert! Kai!

You haven't even shared half of your story and your contact which is also on your signature is boldly displayed on the post.

Haba! Take it easy now.

1 Like

Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by OYENIYIJK: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Karleb:
Modestgal you're doing what I hate most about people with success story like yours which is advert! Kai!

You haven't even shared half of your story and your contact which is also on your signature is boldly displayed on the post.

Haba! Take it easy now.
She is bright, but too much forward.

I don't even know may be we are reading success story or she is doing advertisement.
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Karleb:

Haba! Take it easy now.
Sir, but this is the purpose of my post
'''you do not deserve to be broke anymore and you deserve to increase your income''

I'm offering a training which would help anyone who is willing to leave the poverty line through dedication and hardwork, or people that just want to learn the skill for the purpose of boosting their influence online
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

She is bright, but too much forward.

I don't even know may be we are reading success story or she is doing advertisement.

Thank you for the acknowledgement, you are right, I'm bright. The first phase was what lead me to what I am, trying to tell people in the shoe I was that things are gonna be better, and also willing to help those that want to also earn from the comfort of their rooms
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by Karleb(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
ModestGal:

Sir, but this is the purpose of my post
'''you do not deserve to be broke anymore and you deserve to increase your income''

I'm offering a training which would help anyone who is willing to leave the poverty line through dedication and hardwork, or people that just want to learn the skill for the purpose of boosting their influence online

The purpose of the post as written in the title is to tell a success story.

The advert is already there on your signature.
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Karleb:

The purpose of the post as written in the title is to tell a success story.

The advert is already there on your signature.

Okay sir
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Training start Oct 29
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2020
ModestGal:
Training start Oct 29
is it free
ModestGal:
Training start Oct 29
is it free
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by Offpoint1: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
If it's free you're offering the training, then I'll take you serious...

If it involves paying, then it's nothing but another marketing gimmick to further enrich yourself.

I've come to realize the best way to make money online is "to teach people how to make money online" this trick has been working for long and people are yet to wise.

Watching YouTube you get piles of ads claiming to make you reach in just an hour, most of these ads are targeted to poor countries like Nigeria...
You wanna teach me how to make $10k in an hour by buying some useless affiliate funnel software for $999... They are mad.

4 Likes

Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by iLegendd(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2020
ModestGal, I haven't read the thread yet, but the title is cool. Please, make me your room/kitchen cleaner so I can learn from you. You're the boss.
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
ModestGal, I haven't read the thread yet, but the title is cool. Please, make me your room/kitchen cleaner so I can learn from you. You're the boss.
You are the boss sir
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Offpoint1:
If it's free you're offering the training, then I'll take you serious...

If it involves paying, then it's nothing but another marketing gimmick to further enrich yourself.

I've come to realize the best way to make money online is "to teach people how to make money online" this trick has been working for long and people are yet to wise.

Watching YouTube you get piles of ads claiming to make you reach in just an hour, most of these ads are targeted to poor countries like Nigeria...
You wanna teach me how to make $10k in an hour by buying some useless affiliate funnel software for $999... They are mad.
Lol, theres a lot you do not understand, yes, I agree we have people that doesn't know what they are doing, but not all people.
The difference between me and those ones is that, they claim to teach you ''how'', I don't, I claim to teach you a skill, they do not tell you what they want to teach you, but I will tell you from all it is from beginning to the end, which is video making training, this is a skill, and you will see their samples in the training adverts, and, during the course of the training, I will guide you till you create yours and to a point you can go from. And its not possible for you to make what I make instantly, because just like in the story, I read, and I learnt a lot through time
In a job, I make sometimes #100,000 straight, and I'm sure I'm not the biggest earner, we have people that make double that amount within short period of time. Its about impact my brother, I can show you screenshot conversations, my account details and how much I worth.
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by DkJay: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, theres a lot you do not understand, yes, I agree we have people that doesn't know what they are doing, but all people. In a job, I make sometimes #100,000 straight, and I'm sure I'm not the biggest earner, we have people that make double that amount within short period of time. Its about impact my brother, I can show you screenshot conversations, my account details and how much I worth.

Definitely interested in the account details and your worth
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Finally read and impressed. Keep it up. I'm going to chat you up in 2021 — not for training, but for relationship. Lol.

With all these amazing skills you have, it means only two skills are left

1. Bedmatics and
2. Cookingmatics

I'll teach you those ones. Abeg, let me start running before you catch me.

All the best, dear. I admire your drive. Keep it up and keep excelling. Please, in your trainings, don't charge small money o! Charge big because you're worth it.
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2020
cry
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by Offpoint1: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, theres a lot you do not understand, yes, I agree we have people that doesn't know what they are doing, but not all people.
The difference between me and those ones is that, they claim to teach you ''how'', I don't, I claim to teach you a skill, they do not tell you what they want to teach you, but I will tell you from all it is from beginning to the end, which is video making training, this is a skill, and you will see their samples in the training adverts, and, during the course of the training, I will guide you till you create yours and to a point you can go from. And its not possible for you to make what I make instantly, because just like in the story, I read, and I learnt a lot through time
In a job, I make sometimes #100,000 straight, and I'm sure I'm not the biggest earner, we have people that make double that amount within short period of time. Its about impact my brother, I can show you screenshot conversations, my account details and how much I worth.
Not necessary showing anything... I only raise observations.
Re: My story: How I suffered, but now Earning #100,000 within Days From Home by ModestGal(f): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Offpoint1:

Not necessary showing anything... I only raise observations.
Ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japan Has Done It Again / How Do I Get To Festac From Ikorodu / My Survival Tips In This Harsh Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.