Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring (1483 Views)

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Nigerians are shouting for restructuring but gowon is alive today, go and ask gowon was aburi accord the same thing as restructuring?

Yet you killed millions of igbos for the same restructuring you're seeking today, our blood will never stop tormenting Nigeria until its broken.... We have gone beyond restructuring TOTAL DISSOLUTION OF NIGERIA IS THE ANSWER AND YET IT MAY TAKE NIGERIANS ANOTHER 53 YEARS TO REALISE IT

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Sinzumoney: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2020
if Nigeria doesn't restructure it may not reach 2023
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by onward4life(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Proudly lowrobber...

Duwari is owa life

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
I don't know why some of you are just history short and tend to post nonsense here...how did millions die from restructuring?
soldiers went to Aburi in Ghana to find a lasting solution to the leadership crisis as well as the chaos n killings then in the North....Ojukwu presented confederation to them and they all agreed n signed for it to be implemented back home....on arrival to Nigeria, Gowon was briefed more about what confederation means and was advices to jettisoned the idea n stick to federalism....ojukwu cried betrayal and resisted and went to declare Biafra...
so how did the restructure cause death? if Gowon had allowed it, will be have been any war? Ask yourself what is restructure n how can these be carried out in a country where every ethnic nationality is afraid of domination by the other.so my brother stop posting illusions, this country need to be fix n time is running fast!

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by loveth360(f): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Nigerians are shouting for restructuring but gowon is alive today, go and ask gowon was aburi accord the same thing as restructuring?

Yet you killed millions of igbos for the same restructuring you're seeking today, our blood will never stop tormenting Nigeria until its broken.... We have gone beyond restructuring TOTAL DISSOLUTION OF NIGERIA IS THE ANSWER AND YET IT MAY TAKE NIGERIANS ANOTHER 53 YEARS TO REALISE IT
You are very right,i have always be against the restructure of a thing.

They yorubas shouting restructuring are only using it as a tool to counter Biafra,they never want it.remember when Kanu was in Nigeria their cry for restructuring was loud but when he escaped assassination attempt of Nigeria Army.their noise for restructuring died.

Even the Ohanaeze were fooled by their noise which made them to proscribe Ipob,believing
they will get Restructuring.

If yorubas can join north to fight against Aburi Accord,why should a reasonable Igbo man trust their noise for Restructuring.

Total division is the best.
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I don't know why some of you are just history short and tend to post nonsense here...how did millions die from restructuring?
soldiers went to Aburi in Ghana to find a lasting solution to the leadership crisis as well as the chaos n killings then in the North....Ojukwu presented confederation to them and they all agreed n signed for it to be implemented back home....on arrival to Nigeria, Gowon was briefed more about what confederation means and was advices to jettisoned the idea n stick to federalism....ojukwu cried betrayal and resisted and went to declare Biafra...
so how did the restructure cause death? if Gowon had allowed it, will be have been any war? Ask yourself what is restructure n how can these be carried out in a country where every ethnic nationality is afraid of domination by the other.so my brother stop posting illusions, this country need to be fix n time is running fast!
SO IF GOWON HAD ALLOWED RESTRUCTURE THERE WOULDN'T BE WAR RIGHT? SO WHATS YOUR POINT AGAIN?
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Is the reason for your restructuring now any different from ojukwus reasons for ABURI ACCORD(RESTRUCTURING) 53 years ago? NO

Did Gowon accept the implementation of the aburi accord which he signed with ojukwu when they came back to Nigeria? NO

Did the whole of Nigeria stopped to ask Gowon why didn't you honour the agreement in aburi accord? NO

DID NIGERIA AND BRITIAN SUPPORTED GOWON FOR BACKING OUT OF THE AGREEMENT? YES

IS THE INTERPRETATION OF ABURI ACCORD ANY DIFFERENCE FROM TODAYS EVERY NIGERIAN RESTRUCTURING? NO

DID NIGERIA KILL MILLIONS OF EASTERNS TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE? YES

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by NaijirianKing: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Interesting.
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Is the reason for your restructuring now any different from ojukwus reasons for ABURI ACCORD(RESTRUCTURING) 53 years ago? NO

Did Gowon accept the implementation of the aburi accord which he signed with ojukwu when they came back to Nigeria? NO

Did the whole of Nigeria stopped to ask Gowon why didn't you honour the agreement in aburi accord? NO

DID NIGERIA AND BRITIAN SUPPORTED GOWON FOR BACKING OUT OF THE AGREEMENT? YES

IS THE INTERPRETATION OF ABURI ACCORD ANY DIFFERENCE FROM TODAYS EVERY NIGERIAN RESTRUCTURING? NO

DID NIGERIA KILL MILLIONS OF EASTERNS TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE? YES

go read your history book well...but not Nigerian authors, find foreign ones

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by ludd2018: 4:48am On Oct 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

You are confused . They agreed on confederation in 1966 which is similar to regional govt we clamour for today in Ghana ? Wy did Gowon dishonour what his team and Ojukwu team agreed upon? At that time after the pogrom Ojukwu did not feel that Ndigbo are safe in United Nigeria . It was Gowon fault .

Millions of Igbo wouldnt have died if Gowon had honoured the Aburi accord . NOw some of you are calling for the same Aburi today but we say no . All we want is Biafra , restructurring is stale and obsolete .

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

go read your history book well...but not Nigerian authors, find foreign ones

What will I be looking for ?

THAT ABURI IS DIFFERENT FROM RESTRUCTURING OR THAT IGBOS DID NOT LEAVE NIGERIA BECAUSE NIGERIAS GOWON COULDN'T KEEP TO HIS END OF THE DEAL OR IS IT THE KILLING OF IGBOS ACROSS NORTHERN STATES ON DAILY BASIS THAT MADE OJUKWU AND OTHER EASTERN ELDERS TO HAVE A RETHINK WETHER WE BELONG TO NIGERIA OR NOT THEREBY DRAFTING THE ABURI ACCORD?

WHAT WILL I READ IN THE WHITE MANS HISTORY ABOUT ME THAT I DIDN'T EXPERIENCE MYSELF
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Anybody shouting restructuring now
Is just plain stupid
We’ve gone pass it
Disintegration
Wether you like it or not
Nigeria will divide
I could remember when all this stupid mod use to block accounts for supporting ipob now they are all gone
No more ipob are miscreant
Ipob are jobless
Ipob are coward
Now
Is kanu can’t achieve biafra
Mumu

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Mace0lane:
You foolish Igbos never cease to amaze me, so now according to you igbotic delusion is is Gowon that should be queried on restructuring ?!

Please when we had confederating union of North West n East which bunch of lunatic orchestrated a coup to scuttle it and why isn't your father wailing to those that scattered what earned Nigeria the mantra of the giant of Africa back then ?

BIMBO! The giant of Africa was by population not economy boy, even at the time of that coup south east was the fastest growing economy....even faster tha that of the britian. The so called Igbo coup was it led by only igbos....I was expecting you mention ironsi and was ironsi Igbo or SOUTH SOUTH as you call it....you usually remind them they are not Igbo everyday

I called out Gowon because Gowon was head of state...I didn't call out northern Nigeria

THEY TOOK OUT HISTORY FROM YOUR SCHOOLS FOR A REASON.....GO TO SAME UK TODAY AND READ OUR OWN HISTORY BOOKS AND YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR AND I REPEAT AGAIN.....SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIA HAS THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY FASTER THAN BRITIANS AS OF 1964,1965,1966

DO YOUR RESEARCH AND COME BACK LATER
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Ballmer: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
You are still holding on to the foolish lies your bigoted father fooled your unwise mother with. The East 'Igboland' only earned itself the poverty n most wretched section in the south. It was never growing fast except into poverty that is why till date it is doomed into wretchedness.

You can mention anyone you like no one gives a flying fucq but the only person to blame are the foolish n cursed Igbos that orchestrated the coup that toppled a democratic elected government by Nigerians, blaming those that resisted those cursed Igbo coup plotter is the most foolish thing lunatics from your region do everyday.

The truth might be biting NL mods but people like me can not be cajole from telling it to u or the mod and your father put together, even to seun. In regards to the bimbo part of your comment, tell your father say he no wise reach me, nobody in your household or generations dead alive born unborn can be half as intelligent as I am.

ezenwajosh:

BIMBO! The giant of Africa was by population not economy boy, even at the time of that coup south east was the fastest growing economy....even faster tha that of the britian. The so called Igbo coup was it led by only igbos....I was expecting you mention ironsi and was ironsi Igbo or SOUTH SOUTH as you call it....you usually remind them they are not Igbo everyday

I called out Gowon because Gowon was head of state...I didn't call out northern Nigeria

THEY TOOK OUT HISTORY FROM YOUR SCHOOLS FOR A REASON.....GO TO SAME UK TODAY AND READ OUR OWN HISTORY BOOKS AND YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR AND I REPEAT AGAIN.....SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIA HAS THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY FASTER THAN BRITIANS AS OF 1964,1965,1966

DO YOUR RESEARCH AND COME BACK LATER

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Ballmer:
You are still holding on to the foolish lies your bigoted father fooled your unwise mother with. The East 'Igboland' only earned itself the poverty n most wretched section in the south. It was never growing fast except into poverty that is why till date it is doomed into wretchedness.

You can mention anyone you like no one gives a flying fucq but the only person to blame are the foolish n cursed Igbos that orchestrated the coup that toppled a democratic elected government by Nigerians, blaming those that resisted those cursed Igbo coup plotter is the most foolish thing lunatics from your region do everyday.

The truth might be biting NL mods but people like me can not be cajole from telling it to u or the mod and your father put together, even to seun. In regards to the bimbo part of your comment, tell your father say he no wise reach me, nobody in your household or generations dead alive born unborn can be half as intelligent as I am.

SOUTH EAST THAT was WAR WRECKED FOR 3 GOOD YEARS AND SHAME NO CATCH YOU TO EVEN DO A COMPRISING WITH THEM

How south east rose from the ashes of war like Phoenix still dey shock you

As for intelligence you harbour a large dose of stupidity that can kill 5 matured elephants at once
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by loveth360(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:
SOUTH EAST THAT was WAR WRECKED FOR 3 GOOD YEARS AND SHAME NO CATCH YOU TO EVEN DO A COMPRISING WITH THEM

As for intelligence you harbour a large dose of stupidity that can kill 5 matured elephants at once
Pity a fool na.
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2020
loveth360:
You are very right,i have always be against the restructure of a thing.

They yorubas shouting restructuring are only using it as a tool to counter Biafra,they never want it.remember when Kanu was in Nigeria their cry for restructuring was loud but when he escaped assassination attempt of Nigeria Army.their noise for restructuring died.

Even the Ohanaeze were fooled by their noise which made them to proscribe Ipob,believing
they will get Restructuring.

If yorubas can join north to fight against Aburi Accord,why should a reasonable Igbo man trust their noise for Restructuring.

Total division is the best.
[/s]OSU yamlegged. I knew there is not in your brain you want to say than mentioning Yoruba, the name that cause the sorrow you and your parents are going through right now.

What a shame.
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by naija4life247: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Nigeria will never break. If you pick up arms against the Fderal Republic again, we will teach you another bitter lesson. Crisis are resolved by negotiation, not by violence. If you bring violence again, we will sacrifice you to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala and Esu Odara.

Least I forget, why didn't Obasanjo and Goatluck restructure?
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

Nigeria will never break. If you pick up arms against the Fderal Republic again, we will teach you another bitter lesson. Crisis are resolved by negotiation, not by violence. If you bring violence again, we will sacrifice you to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala and Esu Odara.

Least I forget, why didn't Obasanjo and Goatluck restructure?

Someone asked why is IPOB protesting for Biafra abroad and I said ABROAD FOUGHT THE BIAFRA WAR FOR NIGERIA that's why we protest in UK, US, GERMANY...

GERMANY AND THE WHOLE OF SOVIET UNION FOUGHT THE OIL WAR(BIAFRA WAR)

IT WAS A WAR BETWEEN IGBOS AND HEAVY WEIGHT G7 COUNTRIES

IF THE WAR IS LEFT FOR NIGERIA AND IGBOS I CAN ASSURE YOU IT WON'T BE UP TO TWO WEEKS AND WE WILL TAKE YOUR OWN WEAPON FROM YOU WITH HANDS AND USE IT TO FIGHT YOU....THAT IS HOW FEARLESS AN AVERAGE IGBO MAN IS WHEN YOU PROVOKE HIM

ASK BRITAIN AND YOUR ELDERS THAT FOUGHT THE WAR

Its just like you and your age mate is fighting and you went home to call your very older brother and then you went home boasting on how you beat me up the other day

EVEN UP TILL TODAY SOVIET UNION, BRITAIN IS ASHAMED OF THEIR ROLE IN THE OIL WAR
Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Ballmer: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
No wonder your father n many of your tribesmen can't wait to escape the wretched land you were born into. Try your narration on stupid on your father, he is the only stupid one I see here.

ezenwajosh:

Re: ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ballmer:
No wonder your father n many of your tribesmen can't wait to escape the wretched land you were born into. Try your narration on stupid on your father, he is the only stupid one I see here.

we running away from home gave us the opportunity to rebuild our war wrecked home that's how we were able to get where we are today....

Its law of nature....you move away from your home to achieve something for your home OR bring back something for your home

BRITIAN HAS TO LEAVE EUROPE TO COME TO AFRICA AND CREAT A COMPANY called Nigeria and Nigeria the company is making them the money they take home

BREAKING: Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting / Meet The Youngest Academic To Become A Senior Advocate Of Nigeria / Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74