Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,119 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:53 PM

With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo (733 Views)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / WITH NNAMDI KANU, NO HOPE FOR BIAFRANS – ASARI DOKUBO: VANGUARD NEWS / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Founder of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, has again attacked leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu

According to Vanguard, Dokunbo claimed Kanu has derailed the Biafran struggle

The agitatir, who said he’s a Biafran and believes in its struggle, maintained that the IPOB leader was not in any struggle for the restoration of Biafra.

Dokunbo said, “It gives me regret that in my life I ever associated with a person called Nnamdi Kanu. That when he was in crisis, I came out to defend him. In fact, my greatest regret is associating with Nnamdi Kanu. I can’t make peace with somebody like him. It’s a foreclosed issue because he has nothing to offer other than to derail our struggle.

“With Nnamdi Kanu, there’s no hope for Biafra. Those of us who get close to him know he’s not fighting for any Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is just one individual in Biafra, so, we shouldn’t make him important, he’s not. He’s just like everyone one of us.

“He’s not in any struggle. Whatever spell he has cast on the Igbo will be removed very soon and their eyes will open. When he was in trouble, all of us came out to defend him because an injury to one is an injury to all. We risked our lives by speaking in support of him, for him to be released from prison and for him not to be killed.

“Now, he sees those of us who fought on his behalf for his freedom as his followers. Some of us regret ever lending our voice. We would have left him to rot in jail because he’s caused more harm to Biafra struggle than anyone else.

When asked how Kanu has caused more harm than good to the Biafra struggle, the former President of the Ijaw Youth Council said, “Listen to him! Don’t you listen to his broadcast? His insults to every Igbo person that disagrees with him? He has also extended his insults to other tribes including the Ijaw people.

“How can you bring unity to the people by abusing and attacking their leaders? Is Biafra struggle an Igbo struggle? He’s making it an Igbo struggle. The Biafra Nnamdi Kanu is pursuing will be worse than Southern Sudan if he wants to promote Igbo hegemony over and above Ijaw hegemony, Ibibio hegemony, and so on.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/05/nnamdi-kanu-no-hope-biafrans-%E2%80%93asari-dokubo

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by Brandstudio01: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Is he saying another IPOB leader will have a different agenda?
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by Karemarealty288(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
This is Monday morning biko.....
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by HAccord: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2020
This fat man again, where has he been? Seems he want another loot from FG. I don't trust him at all. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by yarimo(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2020
with NNAMDI KANU or not BIAFRA is dead on arrival since 1901 ad grin grin grin grin
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by jlinkd78(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Asari Dokubo is still pained at what Nnamdi Kanu revealed to d world about him

1 Like

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by VEXT: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Abeg make this buffoon go rest.. Even thou kanu is not perfect, he is still better than this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by Madmohamed419(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Kingscee:
Founder of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, has again attacked leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu

According to Vanguard, Dokunbo claimed Kanu has derailed the Biafran struggle

The agitatir, who said he’s a Biafran and believes in its struggle, maintained that the IPOB leader was not in any struggle for the restoration of Biafra.

Dokunbo said, “It gives me regret that in my life I ever associated with a person called Nnamdi Kanu. That when he was in crisis, I came out to defend him. In fact, my greatest regret is associating with Nnamdi Kanu. I can’t make peace with somebody like him. It’s a foreclosed issue because he has nothing to offer other than to derail our struggle.

“With Nnamdi Kanu, there’s no hope for Biafra. Those of us who get close to him know he’s not fighting for any Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu is just one individual in Biafra, so, we shouldn’t make him important, he’s not. He’s just like everyone one of us.

“He’s not in any struggle. Whatever spell he has cast on the Igbo will be removed very soon and their eyes will open. When he was in trouble, all of us came out to defend him because an injury to one is an injury to all. We risked our lives by speaking in support of him, for him to be released from prison and for him not to be killed.

“Now, he sees those of us who fought on his behalf for his freedom as his followers. Some of us regret ever lending our voice. We would have left him to rot in jail because he’s caused more harm to Biafra struggle than anyone else.

When asked how Kanu has caused more harm than good to the Biafra struggle, the former President of the Ijaw Youth Council said, “Listen to him! Don’t you listen to his broadcast? His insults to every Igbo person that disagrees with him? He has also extended his insults to other tribes including the Ijaw people.

“How can you bring unity to the people by abusing and attacking their leaders? Is Biafra struggle an Igbo struggle? He’s making it an Igbo struggle. The Biafra Nnamdi Kanu is pursuing will be worse than Southern Sudan if he wants to promote Igbo hegemony over and above Ijaw hegemony, Ibibio hegemony, and so on.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/05/nnamdi-kanu-no-hope-biafrans-%E2%80%93asari-dokubo

sorry sir we don't want South South again you can have your Niger Delta republic. Leave us alone whit our Biafra

1 Like

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by limeta(f): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Madmohamed419:
sorry sir we don't want South South again you can have your Niger Delta republic. Leave us alone whit our Biafra

The toad is on his own
He is a spy for fulanis
Niger delta no send the fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by Tochj(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
You are still interested in pipeline security.
I can see that.
We will have referendum for any people to decide.
You can have ur own Republic if you want.

1 Like

Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by Chikarata2020(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
A man that is fighting for his big stomach and family, is talking about a king reverend all over Igbo. He should be very careful not to step out of boundary
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin .. All I see is a clash between 2 IPOB yuuut on how to share IPOB loot...

To think that this guy was once a darling and even described as the military power of IPOB.. undecided

See as them turn Biafra agitation to BBN, washing their dirty linens in public, as if they're possessed by the spirit of Neo..

Very greedy and wicked elements. Them dun begin struggle for the lion's share of the national cake on top Biafra matter wey no sure.. Nawa o.. Them dun begin boil water on top egg wey chicken never lay..

But good thing my Igbo compatriots can see through their shenanigans.

Las Las, guy man must wak.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by NagadawoMustDie: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=TimeTable post=94641719][s]/quote]

I enjoy my time making yamree suffer in pain and Marginalisation
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by DenreleDave(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dokubo just threw the shot..

Shot fired
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by EMMY76: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=NagadawoMustDie post=94641905][/quote]

While most of them are doing very well for themselves but ur people are dieing of abject poverty, deseases, iliteracy and insecurity in the north.
Re: With Nnamdi Kanu, No Hope For Biafrans –asari Dokubo by kabillionaire(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
I totally agree with him, and have been saying this for a long time now, Kanu is causing more harm than good to the Biafra struggle.
But, why are the Igbos so unfortunate?
Ojukwu, after leading them to the slaughter house ran to Ivory coast to save his own hide.
Kanu will come and after insulting everyone up and down, will incite clueless IPOB members to sacrifice their lives while he disappears only to reappear in Israel and UK.
This is no difference from Boko-Haram Abubakar Shakau, who straps suicide vests on brainwashed almajiris to kill themselves, while himself is in hiding with kidnapped girls enjoying himself only to reappear in a video.
Nigeria is truly caused.

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Slaughtered As Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ogun Again / Peter Obi, His Sainthood And The Dance Of Shame / Biafra Or Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.