Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,078 members, 7,890,564 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pre-menstrual Pain And Solution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-menstrual Pain And Solution (226 Views)

Man Cries Out As His Girlfriend Passes Away Due To Menstrual Pain / Nigerian Lady Blames God For Her Pain And Failure (photos) / Pre-menstrual Pain And Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-menstrual Pain And Solution by chigopeepeenini(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
While growing up, I remembered my sister coming back home and was wriggling in pain. My father shouted” You eat too much and you don’t know how to control your-self !” My sister retorted back ” Dad, It’s not about what I ate, but it is menstrual pains”.
My Dad kept quiet, but the incident keep “reverberating” in my head as a 12 years old boy.
• PMS is a condition that vary from a woman to another. It is mild in some ladies and severe in some.
• It is a combination of symptoms that occur in a women before and after their period.
The Symptoms are:
• Headache
• Fever
• Bloating
• Moody(Mood swings)
• Cramp and pain
• Loss of appetite.

WHAT TO DO:
• Exercise is known to enhance Endorphins. Low levels of endorphins have also been implicated in PMS.
• Caffeine can increase breast tenderness and sugar exacerbates food cravings.so cut them off.
• It is not easy in our economy but it is importance to find ways to relax and have enough sleep.
• Tackle the symptoms by taking some home natural remedy.

In one study, it was revealed that 50-80% of women with PMS were deficient in magnesium.
Foods rich in magnesium include:
 Avocados
 Banana
 Nuts such as almond and cashew
 Legumes such as soya beans
 Whole grains such as wheats,oats and barley.

What about if the PMS causes severe pains and after applying all the recommendations, there is still no solution in sight.
What can you do?
Try the tips advocated above!!

(1) (Reply)

Monster Hunter Official Trailer 2020,please Watch And Subscribe For More Updates / Nysc Boyfriend Pranks His Nysc Baba So As To Propose On Pop Day To / Over 20 Copies Sold Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.