Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Edinson Cavani At Old Trafford Ended Ighalo’s Dream With The United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Edinson Cavani At Old Trafford Ended Ighalo’s Dream With The United (500 Views)

Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Neymar And Cavani At War After Horror Tackle In Brazil Vs Uruguay Clash (Photos) / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edinson Cavani At Old Trafford Ended Ighalo’s Dream With The United by Zakabet: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
“They grew up with my band. I enjoyed seeing Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole on TV. They were my idols and it was always a dream to play at Old Trafford. Said Odion Ighalo in 2016 about Manchester United.

So, in January 2020, the 30-year-old sealed a loan agreement with the Red Devils. And spoke about it being a “dream,” it was not the normal stump speech from a player freshly announced at his next club.

United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, added at the time: “Odion is an experienced player. He will come in and give us an option of a different type of centre-forward for the short spell he’s ..... contiune

CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO CONTIUNE
https://zakatips.com/cavani-at-old-trafford-ended-ighalos-dream-with-the-united/

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez: Barca Gift Atletico Madrid The La Liga Trophy / It Is Official Lionel Messi Is The Best Footballer Of All Time / BREAKING: Willian Quits Arsenal To Join Brazilian Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.