Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Is Donations Villa Real Or Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Donations Villa Real Or Scam? (329 Views)

Student Wallet, Real Or Fake??? / Is Mulabux.com Legit Or Scam? / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Donations Villa Real Or Scam? by bizinvestment(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hello NL

Please has anyone done business with donationsvilla?

How real are they?

1 Like

Re: Is Donations Villa Real Or Scam? by need4speed247: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
THE AIMS OF WEBSITE PROMOTION IN SEARCH ENGINES
Getting profit is the primary goal of the website promotion. Increase of sales and attraction of new customers are the main tasks of any commercial web-resource. Is your promotion strategy effective or not? Evaluate the following indicators and thus get an intermediate result:

1 Number of calls and visits
2 Traffic generated from the search engines
3 Ranking, first page or position on the internet search engine query
These indicators are closely connected and must be constantly monitored. Even if the promotion campaign was a success, there is a risk of returning to previous positions. Top positions may be lost within some period due to high competition and competitors’ websites optimization.

The leaders having better traffic indicators usually are in the top rank in any search system. Attracting more visitors means obtaining better position. This indicator growth is achieved by promotion in other channels, direct conversions, advertising leads, email and social networks. All of them constitute traffic increase and position strengthening of the website.

We optimize websites and promote them on Google and other search engines, on social networks. Each direction has its own features, which we take into consideration while working out the strategy.
Re: Is Donations Villa Real Or Scam? by Julietnmadu: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Personally I have not but I know someone who setup her platform through them. But do your own due diligence before any final commitments.
Re: Is Donations Villa Real Or Scam? by bizinvestment(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thanks

Julietnmadu:
Personally I have not but I know someone who setup her platform through them. But do your own due diligence before any final commitments.

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Guy Please� / . / Bike Delivery/logistics Business...help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.