Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,585 members, 7,934,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits (31359 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Diran Onifade: Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence / Army Colonel, 5 Other Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Battle - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Christistruth00:

I have lived in an Army Barracks before Maiduguri to be precise sometimes they go for patrols at 2 am in the night sometimes 4 am in the night.

Your Military background should help you understand that if his superior officer tells him to turn up somewhere at 4 am he must be there. Order

Military discipline may have broken down in the Cases you experienced but anywhere else on Earth Soldiers can be called to go to their duty post even in the Night.

Which barracks for maiduguri you stayed at bro ??
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
NinaArsenal:
November 2 last year I was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen at KM 22 along same road close to Olam farm. I pray he should be released coz those Kidnappers bandits don't spare military/Uniform personals.

Abeg no vex. gist me how you were rescued or escaped...
I have lost colleagues on that same route...
And hey... Wow.. You are a fellow #Gunners..
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by NinaArsenal(f): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
twosquare:
how were you rescued?
They collected Ransom, after 4 days in the bush with them.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by NinaArsenal(f): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Abeg no vex. gist me how you were rescued or escaped...
I have lost colleagues on that same route...
And hey... Wow.. You are a fellow #Gunners..
God softened their hearts, they decided not to kill or take me down to maiduguru to be a wife to one of dia commander rather they asked my people to pay Ransom after spending 4days in the bush with them.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
NinaArsenal:
God softened their hearts, they decided not to kill or take me down to maiduguru to be a wife to one of dia commander rather they asked my people to pay Ransom after spending 4days in the bush with them.

I am utterly speechless..
Thank God you regained your freedom..
Maiduguri ain't funny & would have left you traumatized for life even if you later become free..
I know how you feel about those times..
But, Thank God you made it out alive..

On a diff. note... i can't wait for Thomas Partey deal to be announced , heard he is doing his medical @Arsenal..
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigeria now turn to Afghanistan in America movie, just that there is no actor like tom cruise
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by IMASTEX: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
FarahAideed:
Driving on Kaduna Abuja road by 3 am ? He called for it
Even as a colonel with guard?
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by FarahAideed: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
IMASTEX:

Even as a colonel with guard?

He was driving alone
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by yungchop: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
NinaArsenal:
a very close friend was kidnapped too around that time... A corper. We're you heading to Lagos?? Though he was released after ransom was paiid too... Thank God for y'all o... I'm even scared of going back to South West self after POP on oct 15, make i just kuku stay for jigawa here till i go get money for flight
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by UKBobo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lie, lie, the Bandits have been technically defeated.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by tiger28: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
The IRRESPONSIBLE Army has BLOWN his COVER. What if he didn't tell them that he was an army officer?? Now the IDIOTS have given the terrorists a REASON to KILL this Officer..... Couldnt they have shut their mouth and COVERTLY look for himmm??
SHIT HOLE!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by KayCee92(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
chiiraq802:
"The Gazette learnt that the development has sent panic
through the Nigerian Army Headquarters, which
promptly issued a warning to officers to be wary of
road trips". grin

Army too don they fear to travel by road
NA

las las na One Chance Nigerians enter for this government. cheesy

LOL, I laughed hard when I saw that
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by twosquare(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Sorry...i can't imagine such trauma
NinaArsenal:
They collected Ransom, after 4 days in the bush with them.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by twosquare(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2020
flight is better.start saving up or tell your people to send you money for it.
yungchop:
a very close friend was kidnapped too around that time... A corper. We're you heading to Lagos?? Though he was released after ransom was paiid too... Thank God for y'all o... I'm even scared of going back to South West self after POP on oct 15, make i just kuku stay for jigawa here till i go get money for flight
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:
Whilst Defense HQ are sending warning to their officers to avoid Road trips, Nigerian Army under OBJ would have stormed Abuja - Kaduna Forests by now in their battalions and send as many bandits to their untimely 72virgins by now

mehnn I low-key miss OBJ's government sha

He is the best President Nigeria ever had.

These ones are cowardly, business men..

Evil will be happening under their nose, they will be pretending not to see it.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Christistruth00: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

Which barracks for maiduguri you stayed at bro ??

Maimailari
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by frankputer: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2020
they robbed my friend on the 5th OCt 2020 in broad day light on her way to kaduna... they cat away her belongings and phone.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by juman(m): 3:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Unsafe country.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Gval123: 4:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Na to day form security outfit way day shave innocent citizens hair buhari sabi setup, or for Nigeria army day shout : YOU DON BUY JOB, a whole col. them catch am? chai, if i hear any army man or SARS arrest or beat civilian again, na better slap for their ear.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by InvertedHammer: 4:51am On Oct 06, 2020
/
Why do Nigerian top military officers love to move around alone after midnight? Is it a habit or tactics?

/
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by IMASTEX: 5:03am On Oct 06, 2020
FarahAideed:

He was driving alone
Too bad, that is the country they have built. If he is among those used to also play security politics.

1 Like

Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Jlow2: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Fulani terrorists
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by cdcd76: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Wickedtruths:
"The Gazette learnt that the development has sent panic through the Nigerian Army Headquarters, which promptly issued a warning to officers to be wary of road trips."

Imagine this nonsense. So, officers would be airlifted by the airforce or Edo Airways. If the Nigerian Army is incapable of doing its job, they should be scrapped and let Civilian JTF be empowered to do the job.

Hahahahahaha....... you ba! Isoright biko.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by NinaArsenal(f): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2020
yungchop:
After NYSC leave North please. God will lead you through.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by NinaArsenal(f): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

I am utterly speechless..
Thank God you regained your freedom..
Maiduguri ain't funny & would have left you traumatized for life even if you later become free..
I know how you feel about those times..
But, Thank God you made it out alive..

On a diff. note... i can't wait for Thomas Partey deal to be announced , heard he is doing his medical @Arsenal..
Thank you very much.
Every of our match will be partey after partey lol.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by NinaArsenal(f): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2020
twosquare:
Sorry...i can't imagine such trauma
Thank you.
Anyone that tells you this country is safe, dey lie give you oo.
Those bandits are in every state, they know the bushes in your village more than the gods sef
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by twosquare(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2020
NinaArsenal:
Thank you.
Anyone that tells you this country is safe, dey lie give you oo.
Those bandits are in every state, they know the bushes in your village more than the gods sef
Hmmmn...this is serious.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by yungchop: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2020
NinaArsenal:
After NYSC leave North please. God will lead you through.
i will, Amen o. Thank you
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by OyinO: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
ERockson:
A whole colonel gone, Ordinary citizen are in mess already

Na today?
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by Horstin50(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted! God help us all.
aminulive:
PEOPLESGAZETTE.COM

https://peoplesgazette.com/breaking-nigerian-army-colonel-kidnapped/
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:

The question is who are those building houses along Abuja - Kaduna express way
Where are the pictures of the houses, we will be able to analyze and identify the owners from here.
Re: Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits by nku5: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sai one naijeriya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released / Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.