Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,869 members, 7,969,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Many States Have You Been To ??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Been To ??? (450 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States Have You Been To ??? by futasu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
evening guys since nigeria have 36 states have many have you been too
mine: 3 ogun,ondo and lagos
drop yours and please dont come and lie oo
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by jaytii(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Two
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by SpecTTraP: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by Chimeluv(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
12 States - Lagos, Delta, Edo, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Rivers, Gombe, Cross-River and Abuja.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by futasu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chimeluv:
12 States - Lagos, Delta, Edo, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Rivers, Gombe, Cross-River and Abuja.
really
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by collins1895: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anambra,imo,enugu,abia,ebonyi,lagos,ogun,portharcourt,uyo,abuja,ibadan

total-11
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by SpecTTraP: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
futasu:

"been to" not "been too". Correct your topic.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by ojun50(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
12..States - Lagos, Ibadan, Delta, Edo, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Rivers, akaw ibom, calabar, lastly Kano where I finish secondary school

Na school matter and transfer of Pman cause all this movement
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by chiiraq802(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
36 states tongue
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
jaytii:
Two
We are the same bro
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chimeluv:
God really saved you
You traveled to 12 States in this Nigeria and you're not kidnapped on any road
Am not teaching you how to spend your money O but try to explore other neighboring African countries
Please don't risks your life by traveling inter-state again.we were stopped at guru- maraji by uniform men thinking their police men whereas they were arm robbers
You really tried even to travel from this ib to lag dey fear me..
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by okirewaju(f): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Delta, Ondo, Edo, Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Kaduna, Minna, Kwara, Abuja, Imo, Osun, Anambra.

13 states.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by mrsage(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

God really saved you
Am not teaching you how to spend your money O but try to explore other neighboring African countries [b]Please don't risks your life by traveling inter-state again.[/b ]we were stopped at guru- maraji by uniform men thinking their police men whereas they were arm robbers

I honestly don't understand.....
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by themes009(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Lagos, oyo, ogun, ondo, benue, enugu
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2020
mrsage:

I honestly don't understand.....
Traveling interstate is very risky nowadays bro
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Rivers state, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Bayesia, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Akwa Ibom and finally Cross river.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by beautyhd: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra,Crossriver,Rivers,Delta,Edo, Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Oyo, Nassarawa,Niger, Plateau,Bauchi, Kano, Yobe,Jigawa,Kaduna,Kano, Katsina, Benue,Abuja. Most of the northern states, based on my job I was able to travel to them.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by Chimeluv(f): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

God really saved you
Am not teaching you how to spend your money O but try to explore other neighboring African countries
Please don't risks your life by traveling inter-state again.we were stopped at guru- maraji by uniform men thinking their police men whereas they were arm robbers
no be only travelling o! i haved lived in about 4 states with my parents then school, Nysc, IT, vacation ....
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by nabiz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
futasu:
it seems I am one of the most traveller. Mine is 24 states

Ebonyi, Abia, Anambara, Imo, Enugu, Delta, Akwa ibom, Cross river, River, Bayelsa, lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Edo, Kogi, Abuja, Nasarawa, kaduna, Niger,
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by demoBaba: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Kwara, Kogi, Abuja, Niger, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Benue, Eungu, Anambra, Abia, River, Bayelsa, Ogun
Re: How Many States Have You Been To ??? by futasu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
SpecTTraP:

"been to" not "been too". Correct your topic.
done and thanks for the observation

(1) (Reply)

Lost Luggage / Need Cheap Lodging In Enugu / Beautiful Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.