Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? (299 Views)

Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With Second Class Lower? / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? by Ciscomalaga(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please I need you'll my superior in the house to help me clarify this. I'm in my 300L in the university studying a five years course and I have 3 COs and a cgps of 2.91, please is they any possibility for me to graduate with a second class upper? Thank you.
Re: Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
accept the bitter truth,its not possible anymore,as at 300level,you should already know the class of degree you are likely to graduate with.im in my final year studying a 5yr course too and knew what I will likely graduate with since 300level,its only a miracle considering your current gp and carry overs.Just do your best and make sure you don't add more carry overs ,just pray for God's grace and blessings over what ever class of degree you eventually graduate with.Learn skills kos it might be of greater help more than your certificate.Just try your best

1 Like

Re: Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? by TheCork(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
accept the bitter truth,its not possible anymore,as at 300level,you should already know the class of degree you are likely to graduate with.im in my final year studying a 5yr course too and knew what I will likely graduate with since 300level,its only a miracle considering your current gp and carry overs.Just do your best and make sure you don't add more carry overs ,just pray for God's grace and blessings over what ever class of degree you eventually graduate with.Learn skills kos it might be of greater help more than your certificate.Just try your best

^^ you been voted the most hated person on nairaland & people really hate u( stop insulting people) angry
Re: Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? by David1017(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
It's possible.. Just work harder than ever.. U have 2 years to achieve that

1 Like

Re: Can I Graduate With Second Class Upper? by Ciscomalaga(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
I still have 5 more semesters to go.

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Shows You Will Be Admitted By Jamb Before Being Offered Admission / Biology[biology]practical[practical]neco[neco]2020[2020]practical(practical)expo / Albert Einstein Explains His For E=mc^formula While People Hiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.