Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Untold Truth About How The Feelings Of Love Drives A Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Untold Truth About How The Feelings Of Love Drives A Person. (309 Views)

I Like This Girl In My Class & I Want To Stop The Feelings / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Truth About How The Feelings Of Love Drives A Person. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
When you hear the word "love", it is normal to feel butterflies run in your stomach, or that perfect fairytale story of Cinderella or the sleeping Princess story replay on your head. The 'happy ever after' journey of marriage.
Let us wake up! Let us face it! Lets examine what love truly is. Here's a quick truth, you should note, No article ever written can teach you love, else you have journeyed through it, I'm not saying articles would not help, it has helped many, and this too, is set to help you adjust your philosophy on love.
However, words are literally words until actions are made, when you begin this journey of love, or marriage, you will discover that, 'Happily ever after' happens as a result of 'Working Ever After'. Love is real work, not some fantasy you wish to talk about.
continue reading>>> https://notagain247..com/2020/09/the-untold-truth-about-love.html
Re: The Untold Truth About How The Feelings Of Love Drives A Person. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
I ain't clicking sh*t undecided
Re: The Untold Truth About How The Feelings Of Love Drives A Person. by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Notagain27:
When you hear the word "love", it is normal to feel butterflies run in your stomach, or that perfect fairytale story of Cinderella or the sleeping Princess story replay on your head. The 'happy ever after' journey of marriage.
Let us wake up! Let us face it! Lets examine what love truly is. Here's a quick truth, you should note, No article ever written can teach you love, else you have journeyed through it, I'm not saying articles would not help, it has helped many, and this too, is set to help you adjust your philosophy on love.
However, words are literally words until actions are made, when you begin this journey of love, or marriage, you will discover that, 'Happily ever after' happens as a result of 'Working Ever After'. Love is real work, not some fantasy you wish to talk about.
continue reading>>> https://notagain247..com/2020/09/the-untold-truth-about-love.html

I ain't clicking sh*t undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Short Romantic Scene In The Greatest Showman / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / U May Kiss Ur Bride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.