Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,637 members, 7,972,370 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

Model And Design Any Product For Manufacturing And Shopping Ads - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Model And Design Any Product For Manufacturing And Shopping Ads (255 Views)

Nylon Printing And Design We Delivery Premium Quality With Affordable Cost / NECCESSITY PRODUCT FOR ANY SOCIETY / Online Shoppers Board - Shopping Updates, Product Reviews and Deals.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model And Design Any Product For Manufacturing And Shopping Ads by chinexy50: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2020
contact me at https://www.fiverr.com/share/rdKNBr

Do you know that product design with a unique and catchy appearance has more tendency to sell? that is why I am here for you.

From Konga to Ziftex to small businesses, I have helped my clients reach their customers with my design skills.

Am a mechanical engineer, CAD professional, and a product designer with over 7 years of experience in CAD design and CAD drawings. Am also the C.E.O of techblazeon websites. I specialize in

# industrial design

# drawing and designing 2D/3D model

# 3D animation for video ads

# photorealistic rendering,

# 3D image for printing

# product design and development

# providing images for Amazon.

I have great proficiency in what i deliver. Am at your service anytime, any day. If you are patronizing us for the first time, you are entitled to all of the following

benefits

1. 20% discount discount

2. money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service

you won't regret giving me a try as i assure you 99.9% satisfaction.

contact us here https://www.fiverr.com/share/rdKNBr

SEE YOU IN MY INBOX!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Advert Made Easy, Get To Us For Your Business Promotions / A Used Korope Bus For Instalment Package Is Available / House and Shop for Rent In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.