Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,830 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

What P-en-i-s? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What P-en-i-s? (1431 Views)

A Working Class Flatmate Needed. All Rooms En-suite. / My Girlfriend Told Me That She I S A Demon ***part1*** / Jilted Java Teenager Cuts Off Joystick, Throws It Into Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 12:54am On Mar 04, 2011
what Joystick size do you ladies find the most satisfying‏ ‏‎?

As a man of large anaconda, I have been getting lots of love and appreciation from all my w-h-o-r-e-s around the world.

So ladies, I know yall like talking about intimacy and its sub topics, therefore you should answer this question best to your competence.

No need to start acting all righteous and ish.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

what Joystick size do you ladies find the most satisfying‏ ‏‎?

As a man of large anaconda, I have been getting lots of love and appreciation from all my w-h-o-r-e-s around the world.

So ladies, I know yall like talking about intimacy and its sub topics, therefore you should answer this question best to your competence.

No need to start acting all righteous and ish.

a w h o r e s will say anything to you for you to always come back
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2011
15 inches long, 5 inches wide.

Some ppl and their internet bragging. You'd think they'd keep quiet, but all of a sudden, pencil turns into anaconda. Thank God for the internet.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by MrsChima1(f): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

[size=77pt]DOA[/size]
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

True.

But a w-h-o-r-e can go for another guy IF I wasn't satisfying her undying desires!
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Some ppl and their internet bragging. You'd think they'd keep quiet, but all of a sudden, pencil turns into anaconda. Thank God for the internet.

Gracia
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

first of all snap out of the preaching and your nonsense, if you wasn't feeling this topic you wouldn't have typed your favorite size!

Continuing,

I brag and tell because I'm conceited, why am I conceited? Because I got reasons - which is b-i-t-c-h-e-s love me cuz i'm blessed p-e-n-i-c-a-lly speaking. grin
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:04am On Mar 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Gracia

Oh my LOOk*

The homosexual teddy bear is alive!

Before you cheerlead you should first wear the cheerleading uniform, batty harlot. That's a suggestion.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=33pt]DOA[/size]

Who told you to leave the kitchen needy housewife? Use house materials are not needed in this topic, so kindly get the eff out. smiley
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Ethiodime: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2011
my poor innocent eyes. angry
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

Oh my LOOk*

The homosexual teddy bear is alive!

Before you cheerlead you should first wear the cheerleading uniform, batty harlot. That's a suggestion.

The more you frustrate yourself to sound smart and funny the lamest you sound
Re: What P-en-i-s? by MrsChima1(f): 1:14am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

Who told you to leave the kitchen needy housewife?  Use house materials are not needed in this topic, so kindly get the eff out. smiley

Excuse you, please do not confuse me with your momma.  I can afford a housemaid and do not spend all day in the kitchen for I MAKE MY OWN money SOMETHING you are not used to having a chick do. 

Now kindly suck my manliness and choke on it.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Yemmyc(f): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

blessed p-e-n-i-c-a-lly speaking. grin
lolz
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2011
REALITY101:

The more you frustrate yourself to sound smart and funny the lamest you sound

Frustrate yourself to sound smart?
STOP abusing the Eng language!

Before you even partake in conversing with me gay, how about you take some ESL courses first.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:19am On Mar 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Excuse you, please do not confuse me with your momma.  I can afford a housemaid and do not spend all day in the kitchen for I MAKE MY OWN money SOMETHING you are not used to having a chick do. 

Now kindly suck my manliness and choke on it. 

Eer I don't phucking wanna know whether you work or not, that is not of importance to me. Your are married, and the funny shot is you spend your entire useless life in nl. cool

Suck your vayjay? I can't do that, see I'm allergic to used, destroyed, infected, flabby and weird looking kitties. So I will pass! sorry. grin
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 04, 2011
I'm assuming you just returned from a ban. It's been a while since I've seen numerous hyphens.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 04, 2011
Frustrated animal,  no doubt you are seeking asylum in Canada
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:22am On Mar 04, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm assuming you just returned from a ban. It's been a while since I've seen numerous hyphens.

Get banned for what reasons?

For asking s-e-x related questions that could boost a relationship? Should I be banned for trying to learn what women want more?

Do you hear yourself? undecided

oh you don't see me bcuss dear I got life outside the internet.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by 197(f): 1:26am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

Frustrate yourself to sound smart?
STOP abusing the Eng language!

Before you even partake in conversing with me gay, how about you take some ESL courses first.

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 04, 2011
Ok some toddlers got banned hope they grow up after that undecided *suck*
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

Get banned for what reasons?

For asking s-e-x related questions that could boost a relationship? Should I be banned for trying to learn what women want more?

Do you hear yourself? undecided

oh you don't see me bcuss dear I got life outside the internet.

You do?? I never would've guessed. 208 posts in less than 2 weeks. Of course you have a life. My apologies

Sex related questions should probably go in the Sexuality Section wise guy cool
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:31am On Mar 04, 2011
190::

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

LOL, the nigga is quirking like a sheep, he doesn't know that he's stupid to the capital S, but he's still trying. grin
Re: What P-en-i-s? by 197(f): 1:32am On Mar 04, 2011
Ogugua stop fighting else u risk a ban!!  grin  grin
Re: What P-en-i-s? by 197(f): 1:32am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

LOL, the nigga is quirking like a sheep, he doesn't know that he's silly to the capital S, but he's still trying. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2011
190::

Ogugua stop fighting else u risk a ban!!  grin  grin

I no dey fear!
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2011
ogugua88:

You do?? I never would've guessed. 208 posts in less than 2 weeks. Of course you have a life. My apologies

Sex related questions should probably go in the Sexuality Section wise guy cool

I comment to any replier who replies to my topic becuss I’m that fair. So 208 in 2 weeks in just moderate. I came online at night, while at one hand I'm typing my collaboration work while on the other hand I’m partaking in nl.

Why in the sexuality section? S-e-x related topics like this boost a romance slant logically speaking. Romance is incomplete without s-e-x and vice versa. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 04, 2011
Like many have mentioned before, adolescents frequent this site as well. Be mindful.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2011
^

That's my only mistake. I never knew that we have young kids roaming around this place.

But next time, I will put an age limit on some of my topics. After that I'll be as guiltless as it comes.

undecided undecided
Re: What P-en-i-s? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

True.

But a w-h-o-r-e can go for another guy IF I wasn't satisfying her undying desires!

do w h o r e s do it for pleasure or for many ?
Re: What P-en-i-s? by Advocator: 1:48am On Mar 04, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

do w h o r e s do it for pleasure or for many ?

For pleasure, as long as you pass their appearance digging test, you get to bed them easily. It’s also free.
Re: What P-en-i-s? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:54am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

For pleasure, as long as you pass their appearance digging test, you get to bed them easily. It’s also free.

really ? until you fuk an elephant and it moans then you can say you are big
Re: What P-en-i-s? by MrsChima1(f): 1:56am On Mar 04, 2011
Advocator:

Eer I don't phucking wanna know whether you work or not, that is not of importance to me. Your are married, and the funny shot is you spend your entire useless life in nl.  cool

Suck your vayjay? I can't do that, see I'm allergic to used, destroyed, infected, flabby and weird looking kitties. So I will pass! sorry. grin

I have not mentioned anything about where I work.  I said I DO NOT SPEND all day in the kitchen and make my own money.  If you do not understand consult a tutor.  

In order for you to know I SPEND ALL DAY ON NL, you would have to be monitoring my NL activity and since you are monitoring my NL activity HOW ARE YOU GETTING LOVE BY CHICKS OFFLINE?  If you are fucking as many chicks as you say you are and you this KING as you say you are then how are the chicks finding you OFFLINE if you are ONLINE?  

When you talks too much you exposed yourself.  Now, do you need time to change your story?  I will wait.

(1) (2)

Who Yab Pass & Who's D Mst Yabbed?. / My Dear, Your Partner Has Another Phone Number You Don't Know? / Romantic Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.