Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit (25311 Views)

My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) / Real Estate Industry Still In Recession - Experts / Top 10 Issues Affecting Nigeria Real Estate Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Adek15(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Real estate is just the surest investment.

Check my signature for more details
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by mariahAngel(f): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Is property flipping even possible with the kind of houses we have in Nigeria?
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by mariahAngel(f): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sysdatek:
On a hostel building spree

cool

Target 200 self cons in 2 years

I tap into your blessings.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by mariahAngel(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
ethicallyright:
All you have written are theoretical and do not happen easily in real life in Nigeria. As a son of a landlord with large estates since birth, I will tell you what the reality is.

The real gainers in the fragile Nigerian Real estate industry are agents (legal practitioners, professional agents and freelancing agents) who take 10% return of investment after investing only their time and/or educational qualification. Those who were lucky to buy land at lower prices at previously undeveloped areas are the biggest gainers.

The bane of the Nigerian real estate industry especially the renting and leasing department is familiarity and the reluctance of landlords to separate their business from their personal and family lives. As a landlord, the only rent you are sure of is the first annual rent. After that , your tenant becomes close to your children, buys them gifts and toys, gifts you Christmas and birthday gifts which are all a preamble to côck and bull stories that will arise when it is time to renew their rent.

To maximize profit in the real estate business, try as much as possible to live in a separate environment from your tenants and hand over the affairs of your estate to a strict professional ,most likely a legal practitioner, who will not let defaulting tenants spend a night under your roof after their rent expire. These professionals know how to give quit notices that will elapse at a time that will ensure that you will earn your projeceted annual rent income in case a tenant defaults.

If you are below 30, consult Urban Town planners in your state who will give you a professional projection of future town development plans. This will enable you purchase massive plots of land at very cheap prices at areas that may become very economically viable soon. Invest in agriculture even if it is planting of fruit trees until 15-20 years when you can make millions even billions from the land. Real estate is largely a long term investment.

Nice. Very nice.

The problem with agents is that they easily become greedy though undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Cashalhaji: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Beautiful idea
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by SWORD419(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Startakers:
Hot sales deal. 1736.788 sq meter plot of land at old aviation qtrs besides Bukavo barracks Kano.

Interested call/WhatsApp 07064219601
how much?
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
be careful where you situate your hostel building bro, cuz for example in Ilorin now especially around Tanke, hostels don't really make much money unlike before cuz there too many hostels inside Unilorin now...just an advice from a real estate agent (KAAS PROPPERTIES)

Sysdatek:
On a hostel building spree

cool

Target 200 self cons in 2 years

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by bigcil2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bro, comman help me sell this house. We go split profit.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by armyofone(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
@ thread

Op, you mean in Nigeria? Where we heard tenants don't pay their rent or move quietly when served eviction notice?

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Assurance05(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ferizu:
be careful where you situate your hostel building bro, cuz for example in Ilorin now especially around Tanke, hostels don't really make much money unlike before cuz there too many hostels inside Unilorin now...just an advice from a real estate agent (KAAS PROPPERTIES)

Truely u said it right in Ilorin mini flat (especially most developed area) are profitable than major flat.
If am wrong quote me.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Justjyde(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
OK. I have learnt some new words. Now I will try to understand better.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by 9jayes: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kennyfancy:
are you for real ?

Yeah
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by emoney09: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by hinere(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Another way to enter into Real Estate is LAND BANKING. Have you heard of Land Banking
Well Land Banking as the name implies refers to saving your money on land. Just as you save your money in the Bank, this is saving on land.
Why land Banking is the best is that in this case, your money appreciates. Land Appreciates daily so your money GROWS unlike in the Bank where you money never grows.

Land Banking is the same as investing Real Estate. When you are investing in Real Estate, you don't need to be stressing yourself buying cement, buying block, buying materials to start building your house....NO.

In Land Banking, you invest in already thriving Real Estate ventures and earn PROFITS in months.
This is the best investment ever along side Agriculture.
When you invest in Real Estate, you earn 45% Return On Investment (Profit) in months.
This is Amazing.
Land Banking is the way.
You don't need to start buying a house
You don't need to start buying a land.
You don't need to start buying coment or block
Stop Stressing Yourselves.
Just Invest and go and RELAX.
This investment comes with a Legal Deed of Agreement and a Post Dated Cheque.
To know more about this and how to invest in Real Estate, Click here

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by sharone21(f): 4:06am On Nov 24, 2020
But Naija is not really where profit on house ownership dey unlike countries like Ivory Coast( not Abidjan so you don't fall prey to wrong people), Liberia, Gambia and places like Cameroon ( not everywhere), Gabon & Equatorial Guinea( if you can afford land in these last 2 places).
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Abiboss: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Misterkhaleeb: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Real Estate is one of the most secured means of creating, keep and multiplying wealth. But you must be careful not to fall victim of bad heads in our society.

Anyway, to know about promising axis like Ibeju-Lekki Lagos and reliable real estate companies to buy from. Here you meet an Estate Consultant and integrity is our watchword.

Just quote me and let get started.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by jimmynauty: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
#iamHOWs
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Misterkhaleeb post=96396146][/quote]

Hello Sir/Ma.
Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Sachiopropty(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Happy New Prosperous Week.

New Week Affirmation: I rejoice at all the Good in my world. What I look for I see.

“Prosperity is not just having a lot of money. It is having a consciousness of the flow of substance. The true “prosperity consciousness” is consistently open to the flow, attracts opportunities both to give and receive, wisely directs the use of substance and remains free from its burden. An important guideline: if you are worried about money, you have or don’t have you are out of the flow.”
“Thus, the secret of prosperity and success is that they come through you and not just to you.”
_In the Flow of Life by Eric Butterworth pages 43, 45_

“I come from a background of impoverishment in both love and money. Not only were these things scarce, but stories were told to support and justify their scarcity. Eventually, though, I saw that I must take responsibility for how I constructed the world. If it was not to my liking, who but me would change it? So, I eliminated conversations about scarcity from my life, to the best of my ability. I put my self on a “negativity diet” for a year, where I vowed not to speak of my limitations with regard to anything. I would speak only of possibility, and I would interrupt those who tried to engage me in conversations about victimhood. I came to see what Epictetus had pointed out two thousand years ago: it is not the events of life that are bothersome or hurtful, it is the way we think about them.”
“I made up a new world for myself, one in which there was plenty of love and money.” _Conscious Living by Gay Hendricks page110_

Thank you.

Sincerely yours

Sachio Properties

Sell- Rent-Buy, your Property on www.sachiong.com

Re: Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit by Ssathugit: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Apartments can be a good investment, depending on the location and if you want to stay in one place for the next 15 years. I have plans to move to Georgia because of work and now I am looking for apartments in new buildings. I have searched a lot of real estate search resources and on https://korter.ge/en/ I still found a suitable option. You should also take into account the surrounding neighbors, etc. It is much more difficult to sell an apartment, rather than an ordinary house, just because they are so definite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years / Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.